Skin created by Matt. Find more amazing skins at the InkDrop Styles.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to WeWA: World e-Wrestling Association. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Question: Columns, Tutorials, Blogs
Mr_Nobody
Posted: May 29 2009, 05:00 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Just curious what type of columns, tutorials, and blogs would you like to see here.

We will be starting a Critique column with feds, shows, and roleplays, so start looking for that in the next few weeks.

But what would everyone else like to see here?
Sean Cain
Posted: May 30 2009, 08:03 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 2

how about a tutorial to write a good strat for a card?
AntiHeroV
Posted: May 31 2009, 06:41 PM

Member No.: 18

EWZine and eWMania approached me about swiping the tutorials from my (rarely updated) eW blog, so if you want them for WeWA, gopher it. Here's a link:
Moonsault Magazine

- V
Mr_Nobody
Posted: Jun 1 2009, 05:15 AM

Administrator

Cool...thanks.
Tyrrell
Posted: Jun 2 2009, 07:33 AM

Member No.: 5

How about a simplified step by step tutorial on how to open a successful e-federation?

Some of us really suck at that. rolleyes.gif

Note: This would cover whatever wasn't mentioned in how to be a successful fed head.
AntiHeroV
Posted: Jun 2 2009, 08:32 PM

QUOTE (Tyrrell @ Jun 2 2009, 07:33 AM)
How about a simplified step by step tutorial on how to open a successful e-federation?

Some of us really suck at that. rolleyes.gif

Note: This would cover whatever wasn't mentioned in how to be a successful fed head.

I don't know about you, but I think opening an e-Fed is something that you should know how to do before you undertake it, otherwise its not going to be successful. If you have to follow a guide to do it, it probably won't stand much of a chance. Tutorials are generally for people who are new to the game, and I would hesitate to imply that new people should open up new promotions when I think there are too many promotions as is now, run by people with more experience.

Just my $0.02 worth.
Mr_Nobody
Posted: Jun 3 2009, 05:06 AM

Administrator

To be fair, and it was in a different time, I opened up my first fed less than two weeks after seeing my first e-fed and joining it, and it stayed open for close to 4 years.

But, like I said, it was ten years ago, so the climate was completely different.
AntiHeroV
Posted: Jun 3 2009, 02:59 PM

QUOTE (Mr_Nobody @ Jun 3 2009, 05:06 AM)
To be fair, and it was in a different time, I opened up my first fed less than two weeks after seeing my first e-fed and joining it, and it stayed open for close to 4 years.

But, like I said, it was ten years ago, so the climate was completely different.

I did the same thing back in the day. WAY back in the day. Which is exactly why I don't think people should be opening more feds. smile.gif
Odell2
Posted: Jun 8 2009, 10:49 AM

Member No.: 7

Also playing devil's advocate if you're dedicated enough it doesn't really matter as far as opening a fed goes. Now the odds are if you're a newb that you won't be able to stand the pressure but you might could do it. Problem is, it's hard to get new people to start doing this anymore and the people that are in it are happy where they are.
Sally_S
Posted: Jun 9 2009, 12:18 PM

Member No.: 13

Personally, I see no reason why a newbie shouldn't be encouraged to become a owner and open up an e-Fed. The reason I say this is because most feds that open now, are just the same ole-same ole place. Maybe a newbie fumbling around, trying things is what the game needs. Instead of the familar stuff like front page news, monthly ppv's, character bio sheets, standard play-by-play written results... we can be given something different. Why? because newbie owners don't get 'trained" into thinking there is a certain way of doing things in the e-Fed world... there isn't ! Like RP'ing there is no one style that should be dominate or treated as the "best" way of doing things. Creativity, originality and off-the-wall stuff is the only way to move this game forward, and newbies seem like a great source for this, before they get brainwashed into thinking certain ways about the E-Fed world, losing their originality.

Experienced Fed-heads that have gotten themselves in a set pattern are the real ones that should "NOT" be opening up a fed.
Sally_S
Posted: Oct 15 2009, 08:50 PM

Member No.: 13

Mr. Nobody... check your PM's
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

New Dark Orb skin created by Matt of the InkDrop Styles

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2913 seconds | Archive