Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Soapdishbackupboard. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (200) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Daytime Dish, Board error?
loveamystery
Posted: Dec 4 2009, 10:49 PM

Unregistered

I can't log on any problems on the new board? Getting a very strange error message.
Posted: Dec 5 2009, 01:33 AM

Unregistered

Well still can't log on and nobody here so I have to assume that it's my computer. It's Ironic that I'm a Liason fan and don't have and never will have my couple and now I am saved the pain of having to read about it everyday on the dish. I guess it's an omen to stop watching GH and stop the dish.
Posted: Dec 5 2009, 07:18 AM

Unregistered

I have tried on two different computers and phone and get the forbidden message. Something has to be wrong with it.
Posted: Dec 5 2009, 07:34 AM

Unregistered

Add another to the list who is getting the FORBIDDEN message. However it may be saving my sanity as I don't have to listen to the bashing of Kelly!
monygrl
Posted: Dec 5 2009, 04:34 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

Hey all. I am getting it too. It has to be something to do with the new boards server for this many of us have it happen to. If anyone does get on, can you email DD and tell her that some of us can't get on and to unbann or whatever she has to do to help us? Thanks. If it is still like this on Monday when I go into work, Ill let her know to come on here and see who cant get on.
OK, was able to get on ( not sure how, my teenage son did it) so I left DD a PM letting her know there was a problem.

--------------------
RIP Jake
Posted: Dec 5 2009, 08:40 PM

Unregistered

Thank you.
Posted: Dec 5 2009, 10:02 PM

Unregistered

Thank you.
loveamystery
Posted: Dec 5 2009, 10:43 PM

Unregistered

Well glad to see I'm not alone but you are right it may be good for our sanity. I know it keeps me from being disappointed and maybe like an addiction cold turkey is the only way to go - even though after thanksgiving I've had my fill of cold turkey! Sorry the jokes are slim right now. egyptian.gif
loveamystery
Posted: Dec 8 2009, 01:22 PM

Member No.: 82

Well another day and I still can't log on but you know something, I didn't try all weekend or even friday so I may be breaking the addiction. It is frustrating though. tongue.gif
Posted: Dec 9 2009, 05:54 AM

Unregistered

I can't get on either. I'm Kasey9 and haven't been able to get on for 5-6 days. I came back from my daughter's wedding hoping to get caught up and just get that "FORBIDDEN" page! I wonder what is going on?
Posted: Dec 9 2009, 06:00 AM

Unregistered

I just went through internet explorer instead of AOL and I got on. I'm Kasey9. Try it and see if it works for you guys too!
Sanity
Posted: Dec 10 2009, 11:21 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 45

Anyone know why I'm getting a Forbidden message & can't get on DD? Nothing's working & it's really annoying.

If someone could email dishdiva for me & find out WTF's going on, that'd be appreciated. B/c I know I haven't been banned since I haven't been there in over a week.

--------------------
"I'm sorry for being a dick, just sometimes it's hard to suppress the urge to ruin other people's lives." ~Murderface

"Shut your fucking ass, Randie! I can't buy a pack of smokes w/o running into 9 guys you fucked." ~Rocco, Boondock Saints

"I don't buy that Liz became the town sweetheart because she was raped. That never happened on my screen. Rape or not, she manipulates like Sonny propagates." ~ghvwr1976, TwoP GH forum
Posted: Dec 11 2009, 01:58 AM

Unregistered

I'm getting the forbidden message as well. I'm RP Pollyanna. Never posted so don't see how I could be banned. If anyone does get through please ask DD to check. Thanks
Sanity
Posted: Dec 13 2009, 08:55 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 45

The IE trick worked for me too...but it's still a little pain in the butt, but I have good news for everyone having difficulty.

I PMed Dishdiva & she needs everyone having difficulties to go to ipchicken.com & find out your IP address (from what I hear, it's easy to do). She thinks it's a screw up in the process b/c we all seem to be AOL.

Send the IP address & your screenname (or if you are an anon, explain you're an anon) to tibwa2@yahoo.com. Hope it works & hope it helps! I'll be trying shortly, so we'll see what the what is.

--------------------
"I'm sorry for being a dick, just sometimes it's hard to suppress the urge to ruin other people's lives." ~Murderface

"Shut your fucking ass, Randie! I can't buy a pack of smokes w/o running into 9 guys you fucked." ~Rocco, Boondock Saints

"I don't buy that Liz became the town sweetheart because she was raped. That never happened on my screen. Rape or not, she manipulates like Sonny propagates." ~ghvwr1976, TwoP GH forum
loveamystery
Posted: Dec 14 2009, 02:47 PM

Member No.: 82

Thanks I'll try it. I'm a Liason fan so I guess there isn't really much for me anymore anyway. At least some fans are getting a good story, I guess I was destined to just pick the wrong couple to care about. Oh well................ Like I said I'll try your suggestionn thanks for keeping in touch it's appreciated.

OOL
Sammie

(loveamystery)
« Next Oldest | GH gossip | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (200) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1396 seconds | Archive