Create a free forum in seconds.
| Welcome to Sithspawn. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Quick & Easy
The people who get shit done. Allegedly.
Numbers that are usually inaccurate.
We don't update this as much as we should.
Look at all these awesome things, bro.
People who made stuff.
Dos and Don'ts of Sithspawn Life
Group: Alliance Admin
Member No.: 1
Joined: 30-April 06
This list will be updated from time to time. If you have a suggestion for the list, share and it may be added.DO
- Be creative, shape the environment as it is described but put in what would realistically be found there. Wookieepedia will help you here.
- Question your actions. Does this fit in? Can I do this? Is it possible? When in doubt, ask an admin for advice.
- Track things down. Your prey will not magically appear before you. Search and explore!
- Familiarise yourself with the chatbox. The cbox lends to easy communication between members, and itís where most of the ideas for threads get tossed around.
- If you're busy, be sure to pop in now and again, tell us youíre alive, and explain why youíre scarce. We're very understanding, but we'd like to know what's going on.
- If you need to take an extended break, please make a post in the Leave of Absence forum so the staff will be aware of your situation.
- Read over existing threads to get a feel for the plot and the writing styles of the board. This will go a long way to familiarising yourself with the people as well as the characters.
- Ask the staffers if you happen to have any questions. You can also ask members as well! If you need some tips you can usually find someone hanging around to give an answer.
- Listen to the advice of your fellow players. Itíll help you.
- Be creative! Some of the greatest plot lines on the board have been player ideas.
- Above all else, remember roleplaying should be fun. If you find yourself getting stressed out by the game, take a breather if you need to. We'll understand.
- If you have a suggestion for a rules change, mission, etc., do not hesitate to let us know about it! We're more than happy to listen to feedback from our players. This helps us make Sithspawn the best site it can be.
- Never assume.
- Donít use items you donít have. Most items need to be purchased before use. Yes, a table leg is an item you can find conveniently if you just happened to ruin a table, but you will not randomly find tracking devices hanging around for your use.
- Donít take liberties, especially not on missions or bounties. Keep to a reasonable estimate of your character's capabilities, or you may be asked to edit/redo the offending post.
- Metagaming to any degree is absolutely unacceptable on Sithspawn. If you cannot demonstrate a clear and reasonable IC basis for your character to have any information about another character or a particular plot, you will be subject to disciplinary action from the staff.
- Don't take things said in the chatbox too personally. We're all just clowning around in there. We bitch because we love! That said, if you really find something offensive, please let people know and they'll be respectful.
- Donít take application criticisms personally. Itís all so you can improve your character and learn from it. We can be very tough on applications, but that's only because we want you to create the best character you can.
- Donít argue in the cbox or pick fights with other members. If you have a beef with someone, contact them privately and try to resolve it. If that doesn't work, feel free to ask a member of the staff to step in and act as mediator.
- Never take any IC actions by other people's character's against yours personally. Some characters are going to be jerks; other characters will have no compunction against committing violence on yours. Keep IC and OOC relations separate at all times.
- Never forget that that IC actions will always lead to IC consequences. Think your character's actions through before you post, in order to avoid sticking them a bad situation.
Name: John Wesley Garik Loran [BANK] Nicknames:
Casanova, "Nova" Alias:
Eldar Sercess, Falkieri Phelan, Pike Kunta Gender:
TL-1800 freighter, S-250 Chela-class starfighter Faction:
Alliance of Free Planets Rank:
Director of Intelligence, Grand Admiral/Marshal Class:
Pilot/Smuggler/Spy Flagship: Foreigner
-class Battleship Inventory:
- Rebel Body Armour
- Baragwin Stealth Unit
- Force Mask
- S-5 Heavy Blaster Pistol
- Vibro knuckler
- Controller FP (extendable)
- Wrist Launcher
- Tranquilizer Darts (x10)
- ABC Scrambler
- 3x ABC pods
- TD2.3 Electrobinoculars
- Light amplification goggles
- Mechanical interface visor
- Headset comlink
- Sonic pacifier
- Stokhli spray stick
- Gyrda keypad
- FD-62 security de-scrambler
- Level D Implant
- Cortical Datasplint
- x15 Frag grenades
- x5 Smoke grenades
- x10 G-20 Glop grenades
- x3 Detonation packs
- Bounty Hunters' Guild License
- Marksman-H Remote
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
Where conversation is had. Often rapid fire. Often whimsical. Often nonsensical. Prime location for plotting.
"Poetry Carved In Flesh" skinned by Squidface of RPG-Directory