Girl-parts!How did you find us?:
I was already here!Character InformationName:
Er'ika, Cabur Mand'alorGender:
YesBody InformationClothing Outline:
Most of the time, Erisi is to be found in her full suit of Mandalorian armor, which is painted in her clan's colors of olive green and black. On those rare occasions she is not donned in her beskar'gam
, she dresses in durable clothing dyed in drab hues.Face Outline:
Erisi's face is oval shaped, with a full mouth and wide set eyes. Her long mane of dark curly hair is often gathered back away from her face in one thick braid, falling between her shoulder blades down to the middle of her back. When she wears her beskar'gam
, she pulls her hair back into a coiled braid or bun at the nape of her neck. Body Outline:
Erisi's skin tone is a rich cocoa brown. She is a rather tall and stocky woman, broad-shouldered for a female human and heavily muscled from years of hard labor and fierce battle. Several minor scars are scattered over her body, the largest being a patch of nasty claw mark lacerations on her outer left bicep and a large puncture wound from a gaderffii spear-point in her lower right abdomen.Physical Build:
Leanly muscular, with no wasted flesh anywhere on her body.Height:
Soldier/Scout/SniperWeapons: DC-15x sniper rifle
, Knuckle plate vibro-blade
, WESTAR-34 Blaster Pistol (x2)
, Mandalorian Heavy Repeater
, E-11 Blaster Rifle
, Vibrosword, Multi-Detonator (x10), Detonation Pack (x10), Concussion Grenade (x9), Poison Grenade (x10), Cluster Grenade (x5)Spaceship:
, a Bes'ulilik
- Erisi is a demolitions expert, fully versed in the uses of all manner of explosives devices.
- Trained by her clan from a very young age to be a forward scout, Erisi has a great deal of skill and experience in the use of stealth. Her tracking abilities, wilderness survival skills, and proficiency with small group tactics are also exceptional as a result of this training.
- Her proficiency in the use of ranged weapons is superb; she makes an excellent sniper, someone who can make seemingly impossible shots with relative ease.
- As befits a long-time member of the Ori'ramikade, Er'ika is one of the greatest unarmed and melee combatants of her generation. In the dueling circle as well on the battlefield, she is a fearsome opponent. Specifically, she is highly proficient in the use of the traditional beskad, and has been trained in techniques designed to fight lightsaber-wielding opponents (though she's never had the chance to try them out on the battlefield).
- Erisi is fairly good with repairing mechanical and electronic devices, though she's definitely not a proper technician. Mostly she excels at fixing weaponry and jury-rigging machines to keep them functioning temporarily in the midst of combat.
- Part of being a scout often means traveling alone into distant territory; as a result, Erisi has acquired proficiencies in piloting and astrogation. Dogfighting is not one of her specialties, though she's managed to keep herself alive through the few space battles she's been in.
- Erisi has also gained great knowledge of advanced survival techniques suiting a number of different planetary environments.
- She has a decent grasp of emergency field medicine, mostly gained through 'on the job' experience.
- While she's not the greatest military leader the Mando'ade have ever known, Erisi knows how to give orders and how to inspire fellow warriors in combat.
- Erisi is Force Sensitive and has known about this status most of her life. However, she has no conscious control over the Force. She does heal faster than a 'normal' human, and she has a well-developed danger sense that she is rather reknowned for. On rare occasions, when the situation was most desperate, she has managed to subconsciously draw upon the Force to give her greater strength or speed, but she's never been able to deliberately call upon this ability.
Mandalorian stealth field generator (built into armor), Level D Cybernetic Implant, Universal D Package, Datapad & Datacards, Utility Belt, PAC20 Visual Wrist ComlinkAdditional InformationPersonality:
Hard-edged and darkly solemn at times, Erisi is accustomed to losing those around her to war, one way or another. As a result, she tends to remain emotionally distant around those she does not know well, and prefers to work alone if at all possible. Still, she does not avoid the company of other beings, and can be a good 'team player' when she is required to play a support role to fellow Mandalorians. She treats her acquaintances and rare friends with fairness and respect. The only beings she softens much around are children; Erisi will go out of her way to aid and protect them whenever possible. One of the saving graces of her personality is her dark sense of humor, which keeps her from becoming too entrenched within her sometimes morbid thoughts.
Erisi has killed sentient beings many times before, and would do so again without regret if she had to in order to survive. However, she does not enjoy the act for its own sake, and she will avoid it if at all possible. Having seen civilians become casualties of war on numerous occasions, she will take great pains to avoid harming innocents and non-combatants. She does not condone torture, and she will become violent in order to stop others from committing such a crime. If she gives her word to someone, she will keep it; her sense of personal honor is what keeps her sane in the face of so much chaos.
Other than these hard and fast rules, just about anything goes to her, so long as it aids in her survival, or helps her protect the few things left in this world that she cares about. She is completely loyal to her people and to the Mandalorian way of life, and perceives her people's culture to be superior to all others.History:
Erisi Rahl was born in the city of Mos Osnoe on the planet of Tatooine in 3,002 BBY. Her parents were Parash Rahl, a skilled Mandalorian hunter and warrior, and Ayumi Diath, a former Jedi Padawan who had failed out of the Trials for Knighthood. Parash met his future wife after he had taken severe wounds during a krayt dragon hunt gone awry. Ayumi had become known as an honorable healer to the clan elders of the Mandalorian settlement on Tatooine, even though she was one of the aruetiise
and a Force user besides. She ended up being called in to save the young warrior's life when all other methods of reviving him had failed.
Parash's recovery was long and difficult, and he and Ayumi spent much time together as a result. Once the two of them recognized their love for one another, Ayumi chose to give up her past life and sought to join the Mando'ade in order to be with Parash. The Clan Aliit'alor
required a fair bit of persuading, since Mandalorians tend to be inherently distrustful of Jetiise
. However, Ayumi's desire to become a Mandalorian was a genuine one, and eventually she was accepted into the ranks of Clan Rahl.
Er'ika--as she was often called by her parents--was raised entirely within the Clan and taught from the cradle the Mandalorian way of life. Taking far more after her father than her mother, she grew up fast and strong, adapting well to the rigorous lifestyle of the Mando'ade. She showed an interest early on in becoming a tracker and scout, and her father proudly taught her everything he knew from the age of when she could hold a blaster straight onwards. As a young child, she often accompanied her father on hunts in the desolate Tatooine landscape, showing great talent in seeking and destroying her prey.
The older Erisi grew, the more often she found herself having strange flashes of insight, warnings of things to come that she had no way to know about. Ayumi recognized her daughter's Force Sensitivity around the time Er'ika began to construct her first set of beskar'gam
. While she was tempted to do so, given the Mandalorian distaste for such things she did not attempt to train her daughter in its use. For her part, Erisi had no real interest in exploring any metaphorical concepts such as the Force. She preferred to deal with things she could see and touch. The strange feelings she sometimes had were occasionally helpful, but other than that she didn't tend to pay them much mind.
When Erisi was twenty-five, long after she'd been accepted among the ranks of the warriors, the Mandalorian settlement was attacked by a massive army of enraged Sand People. While the seige was eventually broken and the primitives slaughtered, the Mando'ade of Tatooine suffered heavy losses in the battle. Both Parash and Erisi were badly wounded in the battle; in fact, only Erisi's unconscious use of the Force kept her alive long enough for her injuries to be treated.
Ayumi had fought as best she could as well alongside her husband and daughter, but in the end she was not truly a warrior at heart. Despite her family's efforts to protect her, she became one of the many casualties the Clan sustained. While Erisi had never fully understood her mother, she had still loved her dearly in her own way, and the daughter grieved deeply over her mother's death. In her eyes, Ayumi had not been a warrior, and it was unworthy of the native barbarians to slaughter her and all the other noncombatants in Mos Osnoe.
Parash became Aliit'alor
of the Clan as a result of the conflict, since all other clan members who had been senior to him had perished in the battle. Deciding that the settlement could not survive with such reduced numbers, he decided that the Clan would leave Tatooine for good and resettle on their ancestral homeworld of Mandalore. The remnants of Clan Rahl settled on the outskirts of the capital city of Keldabe. The next few decades passed relatively uneventfully, with Clan Rahl increasing its numbers and prospering overall.
Er'ika accompanied her father to missions across the galaxy. They were quite an effective pair, able to carry out surgical strikes and assassinations even under the most trying of circumstances. They did not only take jobs from outsiders, of course; many of their days were spent scouting out locations for Mandalorian redoubts and colonies, not to mention monitoring the spread of Confederation forces across the galaxy. While the Mandalorians remained neutral in the galactic conflict, they certainly didn't want to be caught unawares of a Confederate--or Alliance--intrusion into their space.
Once again Clan Rahl was dealt a devastating blow when the Confederation recently bombarded several of the major cities of Mandalore. Parash Rahl went on to the Manda
without ever having the chance to properly defend himself, something Erisi regrets the most about her father's death. When the dust settled, Er'ika found herself the most senior among the members of Clan Rahl left surviving, and therefore took upon herself the mantle of Aliit'alor
for her small, fractured extended family. The title means little when there are so few who look to you for guidance, but Erisi intends to do the best she can for her remaining family members all the same.RP Sample:
I think you all know I can RP my way out of a paper bag by now. XD This post has been edited by Shay Marin on Sep 29 2008, 06:24 AM