Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Reckless Fire. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

add replynew topicnew poll

application
! nikki
Posted: Jun 2 2009, 04:24 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

CHARACTER NAME GOES HERE

[*IMG]GOOD SIZED IMAGE GOES HERE, GOOD QUALITY, NO WATERMARKS[*/IMG]

LA DI DA LYRICS !
DA LI LA DYRICS !

I'D STAY THE HAND OF GOD
BUT THE WAR IS ON YOUR LIPS
    YO, THE NAME'S YOUR ALIAS HERE. I'VE BEEN JUMPING AROUND THIS WORLD FOR YOUR AGE YEARS NOW, BUT ONLY FOUND THIS SPOT HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN ROLEPLAYING FOR YEARS AGO. I WAS LED TO THIS HAPPENING PLACE BY HOWEVER YOU CAME TO BE HERE. IF YOU LISTENED CLOSE ENOUGH, YOU COULD HEAR YOUR OTHER CHARACTER(S), BUT I GUESS THAT DOESN'T MATTER TOO MUCH. LASTLY, I'D JUST LIKE TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY. OH! WAIT! AND I LIKE HIDDEN CODE PHRASE GOES HERE
BRACE MYSELF FOR RAZOR BLADES
EVERYTHING WITH MEANING IS SHATTERED
    FULL NAME: DON'T be ridiculous!
    NAME MEANING:
    NICKNAMES:
    SEX:
    SEXUAL ORIENTATION: remember - there's four sexual orientations and one lack of sexual orientation out there, but the majority should be straight or bi, depending on who's theory you'd prefer to listen to.
    ETHNICITY:
    MEMBER GROUP:
    CANON OR ORIGINAL:
THIS DAY WILL DIE TONIGHT
AND THERE AIN'T NO EXCEPTION
    FACE CLAIM:
    HAIR:
    EYES:
    HEIGHT & WEIGHT: be realistic! check here for men and here for women.
    BODY TYPE:
    DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
TRICK WITH A DOUBLE TONGUE
BUT THE ONLY FOOL HERE'S ME
    DISLIKES: at least ten.
    STRENGTHS: at least five
    WEAKNESSES: at least five.
    HABITS/QUIRKS: at least three
    OVERALL PERSONALITY: minimum of three good sized paragraphs
LOVE ME IN THIS FABLE
MY HEART IS IN YOUR HANDS
    PARENTS: name, age, occupation, status of living or deadness
    SIBLINGS: name, age, occupation, status of living or deadness
    OTHER FAMILY: name, age, occupation, status of living or deadness
    PETS: you can link to pics.
    OVERALL HISTORY: at least four good sized paragraphs
WON'T CRY FOR MY SOLITUDE
LAY MY HEAD AND DREAM OF YOU
    MEMBER TITLE:
    ROLEPLAY SAMPLE: [*quote]in here, kthnx. show off what you can do on a normal day.[/quote]

CELEBRATE NO VICTORIES
AND MY PROMISES ARE SAND

THIS HURR APPLICATION WAS CREATED BY FOR THE WINCHESTER ! OF CAUTION. THE TITLES ARE LYRICS FROM THE SONG 'MAYBE TOMORROW IS A BETTER DAY' BY THE FAHMAZING BAND CALLED POETS OF THE FALL. THIS CODE WANTS TO BE USED, BUT DON'T ABUSE IT. BASICALLY, YOU CAN CHANGE THE COLOURS, BUT DON'T EFF WITH IT ANY MORE THAN THAT AND DON'T TAKE THIS CREDIT OFF!
! nikki
Posted: Jun 2 2009, 04:24 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

CODE
[align=center][font=georgia][SIZE=23][color=543D5B]CHARACTER NAME GOES HERE[/SIZE][/color][/font]

[*IMG]GOOD SIZED IMAGE GOES HERE, GOOD QUALITY, NO WATERMARKS[*/IMG]

[SIZE=0]LA DI DA LYRICS !
DA LI LA DYRICS ![/SIZE]

[font=georgia][SIZE=15][color=543D5B]I'D STAY THE HAND OF GOD[/SIZE][/color]
[SIZE=4]BUT THE WAR IS ON YOUR LIPS[/SIZE][/font][/align][LIST][font=georgia][SIZE=0]YO, THE NAME'S [color=543D5B][b]YOUR ALIAS HERE[/b][/SIZE]. I'VE BEEN JUMPING AROUND THIS WORLD FOR [color=543D5B][b]YOUR AGE[/b][/color] YEARS NOW, BUT ONLY FOUND THIS SPOT [color=543D5B][b]HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN ROLEPLAYING FOR[/b][/color] YEARS AGO. I WAS LED TO THIS HAPPENING PLACE BY [color=543D5B][b]HOWEVER YOU CAME TO BE HERE[/b][/color]. IF YOU LISTENED CLOSE ENOUGH, YOU COULD HEAR [color=543D5B][b]YOUR OTHER CHARACTER(S)[/b][/color], BUT I GUESS THAT DOESN'T MATTER TOO MUCH. LASTLY, I'D JUST LIKE TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY [color=543D5B][b]ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY[/b][/color]. OH! WAIT! AND I LIKE [color=543D5B][b]HIDDEN CODE PHRASE GOES HERE[/b][/color][/color][/font]
[/LIST][font=georgia][SIZE=15][color=543D5B]BRACE MYSELF FOR RAZOR BLADES[/SIZE][/color]
[SIZE=4]EVERYTHING WITH MEANING IS SHATTERED[/SIZE][/font][LIST][font=georgia][SIZE=0][color=543D5B][b]FULL NAME:[/b][/SIZE] DON'T be ridiculous!
[color=543D5B][b]NAME MEANING:[/b][/color]
[color=543D5B][b]NICKNAMES:[/b][/color]
[color=543D5B][b]SEX:[/b][/color]
[color=543D5B][b]AGE:[/b][/color]
[color=543D5B][b]SEXUAL ORIENTATION:[/b][/color] remember - there's four sexual orientations and one lack of sexual orientation out there, but the majority should be straight or bi, depending on who's theory you'd prefer to listen to.
[color=543D5B][b]ETHNICITY:[/b][/color]
[color=543D5B][b]MEMBER GROUP:[/b][/color] human, alter hero, alter villain, alter mutual
[color=543D5B][b]ABILITY:[/b][/color] delete if you are not an alter
[color=543D5B][b]CANON OR ORIGINAL:[/b][/color][/color][/font]
[/LIST][font=georgia][SIZE=15][color=543D5B]THIS DAY WILL DIE TONIGHT[/SIZE][/color]
[SIZE=4]AND THERE AIN'T NO EXCEPTION[/SIZE][/font][LIST][font=georgia][SIZE=0][color=543D5B][b]FACE CLAIM:[/b][/SIZE]
[color=543D5B][b]HAIR:[/b][/color]
[color=543D5B][b]EYES:[/b][/color]
[color=543D5B][b]HEIGHT & WEIGHT:[/b][/color] be realistic! check [URL=http://www.caloriecontrol.org/ibwm.html]here[/URL] for men and [URL=http://www.caloriecontrol.org/ibw.html]here[/URL] for women.
[color=543D5B][b]BODY TYPE:[/b][/color]
[color=543D5B][b]DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:[/b][/color][/color][/font]
[/LIST][font=georgia][SIZE=15][color=543D5B]TRICK WITH A DOUBLE TONGUE[/SIZE][/color]
[SIZE=4]BUT THE ONLY FOOL HERE'S ME[/SIZE][/font][LIST][font=georgia][SIZE=0][color=543D5B][b]LIKES:[/b][/SIZE] at least ten
[color=543D5B][b]DISLIKES:[/b][/color] at least ten.
[color=543D5B][b]STRENGTHS:[/b][/color] at least five
[color=543D5B][b]WEAKNESSES:[/b][/color] at least five.
[color=543D5B][b]HABITS/QUIRKS:[/b][/color] at least three
[color=543D5B][b]OVERALL PERSONALITY:[/b][/color] minimum of three good sized paragraphs[/color][/font]
[/LIST][font=georgia][SIZE=15][color=543D5B]LOVE ME IN THIS FABLE[/SIZE][/color]
[SIZE=4]MY HEART IS IN YOUR HANDS[/SIZE][/font][LIST][font=georgia][SIZE=0] [color=543D5B][b]PARENTS:[/b][/SIZE] name, age, occupation, status of living or deadness
[color=543D5B][b]SIBLINGS:[/b][/color] name, age, occupation, status of living or deadness
[color=543D5B][b]OTHER FAMILY:[/b][/color] name, age, occupation, status of living or deadness
[color=543D5B][b]PETS:[/b][/color] you can link to pics.
[color=543D5B][b]OVERALL HISTORY:[/b][/color] at least four good sized paragraphs[/color][/font]
[/LIST][font=georgia][SIZE=15][color=543D5B]WON'T CRY FOR MY SOLITUDE[/SIZE][/color]
[SIZE=4]LAY MY HEAD AND DREAM OF YOU[/SIZE][/font][LIST][font=georgia][SIZE=0]
[color=543D5B][b]MEMBER TITLE:[/b][/SIZE] only if a citizen
[color=543D5B][b]ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:[/b][/color] [*quote]in here, kthnx. show off what you can do on a normal day.[/quote][/color]
[/font]
[/LIST][align=center][font=georgia][SIZE=15][color=543D5B]CELEBRATE NO VICTORIES[/SIZE][/color]
[SIZE=4]AND MY PROMISES ARE SAND[/SIZE][/font]

[SIZE=0]THIS HURR APPLICATION WAS CREATED BY [URL=http://z10.invisionfree.com/CAUTIONTOTHEWIND/index.php?showuser=3163]FOR THE WINCHESTER ![/URL] OF [URL=http://z10.invisionfree.com/CAUTIONTOTHEWIND]CAUTION[/URL]. THE TITLES ARE LYRICS FROM THE SONG 'MAYBE TOMORROW IS A BETTER DAY' BY THE FAHMAZING BAND CALLED POETS OF THE FALL. THIS CODE WANTS TO BE USED, BUT DON'T ABUSE IT. BASICALLY, YOU CAN CHANGE THE COLOURS, BUT DON'T EFF WITH IT ANY MORE THAN THAT AND DON'T TAKE THIS CREDIT OFF![/size][/align]
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

topic options add replynew topicnew poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2504 seconds | Archive
Navigate

reckless fire
Welcome to Los Angeles where there is a war going on between alters and ordinary people who are still trying to deal with the fact that alters are around them.

This is an intermediate site which means there is a three paragraph minimum.

setting

the news

The site opened August 25, 2009. We're excited to open.

December 24 at Vanguard will be the annual Christmas Eve blowout. Dress to impress and don't forget Santa's watching.

tweet tweet

the staff

the c-box

of the month

affiliates

click to affiliate

BPRD

Provehito In Altum
APOCALYPSE PLEASE
DEAD SPACE

invidiare. cedar creek academy
GAME OVER !
THE IMMINENT & THE AFTERMATH
RPG-Directory redcarpet&&rebellion. The RPG Collection

The A List

credit
the idea, plot and many graphics on this forum belong to amanda nichole.
polariod textures from devaintart.

Bellwhether skin by Paperfailsnail of RC&R & SMP & DD.