InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Bella Luna. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

NEW REPLY
NEW POLL

stress and school
Castra Eline
Posted: Jan 2 2012, 03:55 AM

Catastrophe to Whom?
Group Icon

Group: Shapeshifter
Member No.: 791

Okai so, I know this is long overdue, but heregoes. =3

I'm going to college in a few weeks. That is a very stressful time for me, because not only do I have to prepare (and there are some things the school is being slow in sorting out) but my mother is going through letting go issues. Which I always knew would happen, but there ya go. T.T Very annoying, but she does randomly take away (my) laptop and then forgets where she puts it and since she works on the only other computer in the house...yeah.... Puts a damper on RPing for a while.

And, this is the newest thing, my grandmother was just submitted to the hospital. Don't worry, she's going to be absolutely fine. She fell at the home she's staying at and hit her shoulder on the wall, fracturing her collar bone. She's in hospital while she recovers, then off to rehabilitation, but the hospital (of course) is doing very stupid things and making a stressful situation out of something that is already very unpleasant. On top of that, my lovely and very over sensitive mother would take it as an insult to even know that I was using the computer (it would be 'insensitive' and 'selfish') and so that's a no-no while she's home.

To explain my absences in the past few weeks (I think its actually been a few months o.o): family stuff. Gatherings, birthdays, all things I'm obligated to attend since I'm 'going away' to college in Jan. Even though I'm only an hour from home...joy. Yes, I am grumpy right now. Just got back from a 7+ hour road trip in a truck to visit my grandmother. 7+ hours down, spent one day there, 7+ hours back. Not a happy camper right now. On my clock, its 3:50 AM.

Anyway, I'm unsure when I'll be active again, but I will be popping in every now-and-then for a visit. =] I'll check my plot page, check in on things, etc. But posting will be an issue for me until things start to settle down. I do apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience. I ask that you pretty please not delete any of my character or move any threads with my characters into the archives, as I will be getting to them once life starts to like me again. Which I am rooting for since I really don't want to end up having to leave BL...I think I'd cry for a while....

~Castra

This applies to:
    -Kira Kitsune
    -Castra Eline
    -James Carmichael
    -Emily Fuller
    -Sage Anderson
    -Raven Thorsberg
    -Daniel Morgan
    -Acedia Morgan
    -Isa Horo Kuchiki
    -Charlene Burns
    -Felix Gaston
    -Laila Aditi
    -Elle Logan
    -Debra Garison

ALSO:
    My sister Myra would like to throw in a note that she is taking everything much harder than I am, as I am definitely the more level-headed between us. =3 As she will be coming with me, she's having a lot on her plate to deal with too. She asks that you not delete her characters, or move her threads to archives as well.

This applies to:
    -Casey Drew Collins
    -Collin Martinez
    -Dakota Booster
    -Dani Winburg
    -Hikaru Naoko
    -Katsurou Shinobu
    -Lucillia Rose
    -Zachary Hawley

Admins, we both ask with all the love in the world that threads that have already been moves to archives be put back. Specifically the ones we asked for before. Please and thank you. <3

Love ya guys!
^^^
Kaye Cotter
Posted: Jan 3 2012, 04:40 AM

Group Icon

Group: Vampire
Member No.: 149

I'll miss you two! Please let me know when you guys are back!
^^^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

OPTIONS
NEW REPLY
NEW POLL

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0956 seconds | Archive

skinned by eliza of SHADOWPLAY, CAUTION, ATF and RCR