Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
|Welcome to Fools. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Game Server Rules
, Admin Rules too!
[df] Alert Squad
Member No.: 2
Joined: 12-December 03
I wanna make sure everyone knows which punishments are appropriate for what offenses in our servers, so that we don't have any false reports of admin abuse, and hopefully, no admin abuse at all.Rules:
- Don't BK (No Base Killing, or destroying teammate's deployables that are not blocking entrances).
- Don't Disassemble friendly stuff (Similar to BKing, but involves moving friendly deployables instead of destroying them).
Deploying stuff between an entrance and a friendly's defenses blocking the turrets shots counts as dissassembling, so be careful where you start building your shit.
- Don't TK (No Team Killing, this includes deploying missile turrets next to teammates then destroying it and other methods of getting around disabled team damage settings).
- Don't intentional shoot teammates (Assisting a friendly with a rocket jump or boost doesn't count, as long as the friend requested your assistance, moving teammates with pitchfork who are in the way also doesn't count, but attempting to restrain friendlies with a pitchfork and/or boost them into walls definitely counts).
Shooting me with a plasma gun right before i rocket jump with shields just to get my attention will definitely deserve a punishment... it annoys the shit out of me.
- Don't spam (this refers to repetition of anything that might annoy other players or overload the server, you'll be automatically kicked for attempting to overload the server in anyway, but just annoying people will be regulated by admins, global mute, strip voice pack, revoke voting priveledges, these are prevention tactics that work well while warning offenders).
- First offense: Warning (while warning an offender, admins may use prevention tactics, such as stripping pitchfork or weapons, freezing, killing, or teamchanging offenders).
- Second offense: Use the same prevention tactic that temporarily solved the problem before, but don't restore their ability to break the same rule again.
- Third offense: Kick (give another warning right before kicking, eventually, i'll make it so you must choose which rule the offender has broken from a list before kicking so the warning gets sent simultaneously).
The third offense should only be possible if the offender disconnects and reconnects to get past the punishment for the second offense.
- Fourth offense: Ban (no third warning is needed, if they haven't gotten it threw their thick skulls by the time your ready to ban, fuck em).
Some chronic offenders tend to start breaking other rules as a retaliation for what ever punishment they received previously. When this happens, you may skip the first offense punishment for the second rule broken, skip first and second punishments for the third rule broken, and skip the first 3 punishments for a 4th broken rule.Admins:
If you ban anyone, make sure you inform the server owner of the circumstances surrounding such an action. I don't wanna see abuse complaints prior to being notified by the admin in question.
The first time an admin abuses someone, they will be warned and may temporarily lose admin priveledges.
The second time, they will permanently lose admin priveledges.
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.