Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The FFO Consortium. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Lunia, Diablo 2 + Street fighter o_o
Yizzy
Posted: Jun 25 2009, 01:31 PM

Pirate Mage

Group: Guides + Development
Member No.: 433

You guys this game is awesome, I made a special HD video just for this occasion biggrin.gif and its damn pretty :3 More details in the video (including a link to the game)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH7s7kOit8Q

This post has been edited by Yizzy on Jun 25 2009, 01:32 PM

--------------------
~In memory of lore the rat~
user posted image
Tristan
Posted: Jun 25 2009, 04:08 PM

1234ideclareathumbwar

Group: Members II
Member No.: 221

I played it for a week or two.. then it got boring as fuck. Honestly it's not that great in my opinion but some people still like it.

--------------------
user posted image
Tensa Zangetsu
Posted: Jun 25 2009, 10:32 PM

25 year old from Hawaii

Member No.: 759

Looks great. Reminds me a lot of Ragnarok Online though. I visited the website and liked the battle system and putting in commands for combos and such rather than selecting skills and clicking on enemies.

--------------------
user posted image
DTees
Posted: Jun 26 2009, 02:10 AM

Level 1045 ChAoS Grandmaster

Member No.: 316

Ok, this game is rather fun and I played it for the longest time as the mage. However, as with all pay-to-get-good-stuff-, I stopped playing since I was tired of saving up golders to buy the puppet master, whom is actually oped as hell.

Also, since you needed skill in this game, I kicked ass.

Edit: As a side note, I still have my character there... That's actually surprising but hey if you want to play I'm game. My IGN is Farkon.

user posted image

This post has been edited by DTees on Jun 26 2009, 02:13 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Yizzy
Posted: Jun 26 2009, 03:58 PM

Pirate Mage

Group: Guides + Development
Member No.: 433

what are you talking about pay to get the good stuff? all the cash items are for looks only >_> except the exp +s and the inventory spaces oh and pets but pets a trash haha. You can get everything else in game, unlocking the classes is pretty expensive but its not that bad i unlocked lime which is the most east to unlock followed by dacy who need 500 gold the rest of them need rare drops i believe.

but anyways yea I'm level 51 thief with a level 20 slime and thats with like 2 days game time >_>

but yea cash items:
1.pets (trash)

2.cloths/weapons (looks only)

3.inventory/bank/character(you start with like 4 or 5) spaces

4.resurrection items (you get 2 lives every mission after that you need resurrection stones, these can be gotten from star trading quests)

5.repair stones that fix destroyed weapons from fortification (they drop in game and can be crafted too) and catalysts that make it so your weapon wont break/degrade (one time use)

6.keys for special stages (can buy from shop or dropped from monsters in game)

7.skill reset cards (if you plan your skills this is pointless)

8.potions that can be used consecutively (cannot be used in pvp, and if your good you dont even need them >_>)

9.personal stores (you can still sell stuff without these i admit its harder but they are 4g coins which is like 40 cents if you really want them you can do one of there surveys for free g coins and get one)

10.lastly speakers that let you shout to everyone in the square/episoide/server (pretty useless since normal talking reaches the entire square and there is a chat channel for episodes already you can use)

so nothing really game breaking at all (or that you can't get in game for free) ;/

This post has been edited by Yizzy on Jun 26 2009, 04:01 PM

--------------------
~In memory of lore the rat~
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Gaming and BYOND | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive

free hit counter.