Cheetah Cafe

Cheetah Car Shirts & Hats for Sale

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Cheetahcars. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Cheetah at Pebble Beach
Rcrgrl
  Posted: Sep 2 2008, 09:22 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Dad's (Pappa Smurf) friend has pictures of a Cheetah that he took at Pebble Beach this year. We are trying toget copies to upload, but I don't have them yet. But I was wondering if anybody knows who/what/ which car it was - we don't know yet and are trying to find out...

Racer Girl
mbenoit
Posted: Sep 9 2008, 05:36 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 32

The car is owned by Mark and Veronica Boen of Carmel, CA and is the last Cheetah built by Bill Thomas.
Rcrgrl
Posted: Sep 9 2008, 06:54 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Do you know its history between when it was built and when the Boen's bought it?
mbenoit
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 05:35 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 32

I only know bits and pieces. The owner, on the other hand, has the complete history of the car, including exactly when the car was built, how it was shipped, where it was shipped to etc. The owner went to great pains and expense to ensure the car properly documented so it could be properly presented at Pebble Beach. I can put you in touch with the owner if you would like.
Cheetahfreak
Posted: Oct 20 2008, 04:10 PM

Group: Pit Crew
Member No.: 3

I heard from a friend at work about this Cheetah. Apparently he was there and saw it. I was still a little skeptical, but then he forwarded a write up in the local press about this Cheetah. I would really like to see pics of this car. :cheetahrun: :o
« Next Oldest | Cheetah Sightings | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0765 seconds | Archive