|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
| Welcome to Bullie Rescue. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Sep 29 2007, 06:35 PM
Member No.: 1
Joined: 29-September 07
1. No racist, sexist or religious comments.
2. No personal attacks on members or their opinions.
3. Members are reminded that this forum is open to all ages and not to use offensive language or post images that are offensive.
4. The advertising of puppies for sale, dogs at stud or other adverts for personal gain or links to websites for personal gain are not permitted except by prior permission.
5. All advice given on this forum is based on the personal experiences of its members and is only information, if you are concerned about the welfare of your dog please seek the advise of a vet.
6. Please respect the opinions of others and treat members as you would expect to be treated yourself.
7. Your user names and passwords are private to you and are not to be shared with other people if found this has happened both party's will be removed from this board.
8. New members are asked to introduce them selfs within 21 days of joining this forum failing to do so may result in your membership being suspended.
9. Any information, advice, references or materials supplied on this board are for information purposes only and used at the owners own risk.
10. If you see a post that you feel would be helpful to others on another forum, please ask permission of the person who has posted the info before you copy and paste else where. If post's from this forum are pasted else where without prior permission, this may result in your membership being canceled. So please be courteous and ask first.