Skin created by Kman. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to the official forums of Bogleech.com

You're currently not logged in, which means you are an intangible lurking sentience.

Manifest into being!

If you're already a thing please log in so you can be that:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (75) « First ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Dream Thread, cause no one else will make one.
Cosbydaf
Posted: May 3 2012, 02:12 PM

Cosmic Horror

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 62

The only glimpse I saw of the carnivore beasts was when I'd see their shadows on the hallway. Judging by that, this is basically what the pair that killed the armed group looked like. Drew a man's silhouette to show the size.

user posted image

--------------------
dodoman1 : They had a massive bone in their penises that let them mate for hours at a time

Gravespunishment: GRAP A MONKEY LIFE
Chupacabra
Posted: May 3 2012, 02:18 PM

Albino Nigger Anti-Hero

Group: Elder Things
Member No.: 14

Very cool.

I could easily see those two appearing in Godzilla: Replay.

--------------------
user posted image

You're a real Pollyanna Chup. - ScutigeraColeoptrata
outhouseinferno: chup's species came here when the teenaged ufo drivers threw their used condom out the airlock
Vile Pile
Posted: May 3 2012, 02:59 PM

HUEHUEHUE

Group: Verifiable Organisms
Member No.: 564

I wish I had intersting dreams, but mine are always just nonsensical succession of weird images and scenes.

However, about two days ago I had this dream in which I was playing a videogame with some people, presumably my friends, although I couldn't see their faces and their voice was very low pitched (it seemed completely normal to me in my dream).

The game was packaged in a Play Station-like box, with the title "ALAIN" and a picture of a lame xenomorpg rip-off. In the cover I could read the sentence "Things get interesting when you are the ultimate predator".
I felt that it was going to be some kind of Alien VS Predator kind of game, but the misspelled title seemed funny to me.
I started to play the game in a PS one (which I don't own), and the game itself was just a blatant rip-off of Jak & Daxter, but instead of Jak there was the Pitfall main character in a swimsuit... kind of a let down.

Also, Daxter was EXTREMELY irritating in this game. Even more than usual.

--------------------
xolta
Posted: May 5 2012, 11:25 AM

Wackey as propaganda.

Member No.: 144

I just had a dream were cosbydaf's avatar keept on licking me. That is all I remember.

--------------------
Curently banned for life for blockbuster and hollywood video
OuthouseInferno
Posted: May 5 2012, 11:27 AM

I cringed so hard my face turned into an asshole

Member No.: 7

everything licks you in dreams, are you sure that isnt just your dog waking you up?

--------------------
user posted image
"I am of a different mind ten times in the course of a day. But I resist the devil, and often it is with a fart that I chase him away." -Martin Luther
Rasec Wizzlbang
Posted: May 5 2012, 07:43 PM

Move mountains! Mount movements!

Member No.: 6

Humans can lick, too.

--------------------
user posted image
Grimlink
Posted: May 5 2012, 09:18 PM

Zanderfruit

Group: Members
Member No.: 586

As a wee lad, I was dreaming that I was riding on a giant pig. Now first of all, pigs are awesome. They're the best animals ever. So anyways, we were casually walking through my cousin's house, when all of a sudden, Batman (Played be Adam West.) and the Teenage mutant ninja turtles (Live action versions.) just broke through the closed window and started kicking the shit out of eachother.

Unfortunately, I didn't see much of the fight, because the pig guided me into the basement... Fortunately, however, I woke up before I could see why I went in there.

It was weird at the time, because I had no care for either Batman or the ninja turtles until a few years after I had this dream.
Neini
Posted: May 6 2012, 02:32 PM

kainsword bleedman sitting in a trGETTING RAPED BY HUGE DUCK

Member No.: 10

I just had one where some stupid guy joined and took over the forums and made his own new subforum labled "MALTHASAR (his username) RULES" and the background was a rapidly flashing blue and red. I think Outhouse came and confronted him but Mal got on a giant mosquito and flew away to major cities to cause the end of civilization.

...huh.

--------------------
user posted image
pare321
Posted: May 6 2012, 02:50 PM

Nameless Spawn

Group: Verifiable Organisms
Member No.: 401

I had a dream about a serial killer with lightning powers that would kill others by stealing their "electrical essence". He would do this by slitting his wrist and their wrist and sticking a wire in each end. He wore and black and yellow leather motorcycle get up, because apparently he was a gritty "streetclothes" type superhero. I have no idea why he was a "hero", I guess he just was.

The whole thing was really cinematic, and It was in letterbox.

--------------------
user posted image
ElementJester
Posted: May 9 2012, 04:21 AM

A Real Showstopper

Member No.: 591

I had a dream about some sort of "monster catcher"-style teen superhero (think Danny Phantom, but live action for the most part). The monster of the day was apparently Changelings, which here looked like bubbling green piles of veins and flesh. There was also some sort of subplot about the protagonist revealing his existence to the local church. The church would be where most of the dream took place, and the climatic battle with a super Changeling/fused horde of them (it wasn't very clear) took place just outside the building. After the battle ended (shame I can't remember that bit), the hero returned two knifes he had borrowed for the battle, giving out some sort of "just a little donation" line. This was returned with "Best donation we've ever gotten", so apparently the church is now cool with monsters existing. Hooray.

And then it ended with what I can only assume was foreshadowing for the next episode. Some green-haired girl cronie and Jessie from Pokemon were apparently reoccuring villains in this universe (apparently green was used to abuse from Jessie). Although this is not the same Jessie from the show, she was decked out in blacks and red and a dramatic sort of cloak. But her face was the major difference, and the only reason I knew it was Jessie at all was that she still had her crimson hair, mangled though it was. She was a dual-pupiled cyclops here, her head spotted with blocky, fleshy growths. Holes on both sides of her head sprouted wormy tendrils tipped with a waxy substance, flailing wildly. She didn't have a nose, just empty holes where it should have been, and her mouth looked like it was stitched up. The last thing I saw before I woke up was just the image of this Jessie-thing screaming as lightning struck in the background.

--------------------
Try only to mystify the people; to satisfy them is too hard

QUOTE (Chupacabra @ Feb 4 2013, 03:09 AM)
You can never have too many dolls.

user posted image
My Tumblr - With art things and other miscellany
Cosbydaf
Posted: May 10 2012, 05:11 PM

Cosmic Horror

Member No.: 62

Had a lot of dreams last night but I can only remember 2:

The first was that I was at an airport, and everybody there had a big cat. There were people walking around holding baby lions and with juvenile tigers on leashes. I even saw one fully grown tiger. That was all that happened.

In the other dream, I was watching a classroom. They were doing some sort of class acting project about medieval times. I distinctly remember one line, which was;

"Taking orders from a king was kind of like being told what to do by a hyperactive 8-year old."

After that they were re-enacting a scene that I guess was a religious war, with a bunch of kids being grouped with "Anti-Jesus". Anti-Jesus was a little kid on a tricycle with an eyeball for a head. The whole class herded him and his group inside a closet.

But when they tried to push Anti-Jesus into the closet, he demolished the walls with his hands, and a Pink Floyd song started playing.

--------------------
dodoman1 : They had a massive bone in their penises that let them mate for hours at a time

Gravespunishment: GRAP A MONKEY LIFE
Jesus lizard
Posted: May 10 2012, 05:49 PM

Invader Swim

Member No.: 91

I had a hazy dream that I barely remember last night.
I can't even begin to explain what the story behind it was, but a large group of humans, all of whom were extremely optimistic, had wiry short beards, and wore khaki military looking clothing found themselves on a strange alien world (I think. It could have been part of Earth) that was pretty much nothing but desert as far as the eye could see.
These humans had adapted to the alien environment by taking over hives built by giant ant monsters (or a single hive - more than likely the only one of it's kind in the world).
The ant monsters were about the size of three people, resembled the poster art for the ants in THEM, had fur and other weird extremities including the flippers on anomalocaridids.
I think that the dream was set in some kind of T.V. show, because there was a recurring character kind of like Riddick who would show up in every other 'episode' to save all the surviving humans from certain disaster, and I remember dreaming two episodes.
The first episode was about the humans invading the ant hive or trying to live there while fighting off ants. What I remember is short and scattered, but it had optimistic humans battling deadly giant ants in a well lit giant cavern made of sandstone, sand, and pulsing living red meat.
The second episode revolved around a couple with a little girl who were scouting around the caves to find food for her. It was revealed that they were doing this because something - it was never told what - had happened to her limbs. I can't remember if it was her arms or her legs, but both had been replaced by structures that are nearly impossible to describe, but of course I have to give it a shot.

They could best be described abnormally enlarged at their bases where they originated from the body, but it looked strangely natural. Both limbs extended into glass cones with rounded tips, and somehow, possibly through optical illusion, the insides of the cones showed a sort of reversing effect in which you could see meat and tissue in the shape of a cone pointing in exactly the opposite direction of the glass cones, towards the body. At the same time, however, there were no cones and it was just the way her exposed muscles looked. It's just the only way I can describe it. No more hotsauce and chili on pasta before bed.

Anyways, the parents were returning to their daughter by crawling through a small hole in the hive's insides made of throbbing meat and sand, and they were all hanging out before the father decided he wanted to go back down the tunnel to do something.
As he was climbing in he was stopped dead in his tracks by two organic structures that looked like upward curving rubbery red pipes, slightly wider at their ends than at their bottoms. There were four pipes, with two to each side that seemed to be fused together. The two pipes on the right had one large, semi-pointy white tooth sticking out of them each, while the two on the other side would respond to the father human's fearful and experimental touching by pushing their pair of teeth out of the gaping openings at their tips and pulling them back in.
The little girl saw whatever was in the long fleshy hive-tunnel and screamed something along the lines of 'wheelies' as her family scrambled away from the claustrophobic tunnel into the slightly less claustrophobic confines of their chamber while a deafening train whistle blew through the small tunnel which the 'wheelie' was in.
The whole situation felt horribly oppressive when the toothed organs showed up in the tunnel, and I only then realized how cramped and horrifying it would be to live in this sand-meat-hive thing, and how inexplicably inhuman the human residents lifestyles were.
While the family was scrambling away, a bulbous and slimy organic train like worm with three part jaws, a body of round white-ish segments and wheels began chugging it's way out of the tube and screaming at them. They narrowly avoided the worm-ant-train-queen thing as it crashed through the wall of the hive and cascaded down a massive sand-dune, at which point the Riddick-esq. hero showed up and started skiing down the dune while blasting the thing with a gatling gun.
He then reached up into the sky and grabbed onto something that lifted him up - possibly a helicopter, but there wasn't anything above him for his fingers to latch onto. he clung to the invisible machine with one hand and shot at the wheelie with the other as the aircraft looped around so he could get a clearer shot. In this time the wheelie had begun to slowly change into a dark brown, smooth worm with a segmented several part mouth and a lot less train features - looking a lot like a Dune sand worm. I woke up as he was riddling it's hide with bullets and shouting as he kept up his fire, killing it slowly.
Revereche
Posted: May 10 2012, 07:07 PM

ハヒ〜♥

Member No.: 157

Fuuuuuucking hell that's cool. I demand you slather yourself in hot sauce and chili before bed each night and make a series of this.

--------------------
user posted image
ペロペロペロ
OuthouseInferno
Posted: May 13 2012, 12:05 AM

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
"I am of a different mind ten times in the course of a day. But I resist the devil, and often it is with a fart that I chase him away." -Martin Luther
OuthouseInferno
Posted: May 13 2012, 05:11 PM

I had a dream that was a typical representation of the disappointment usually found in my dreams and life.

I went to my local comic store to buy a Magic: the gathering deck.

It would have been this one: user posted image

I bought one along with a single booster pack. Because it was a dream, I opened the box at the store instead of bringing it home, and inside was a different deck with different colors altogether.

I showed this to the cashier who bought out the entire display of decks.

It was one of those surreal moments where you look at something in a dream and nothing is the same twice. Every deck was there except the one I wanted, and they were all different in undesirable ways.

Some had color combinations that didn't exist in the precon deck combinations. Some had the same color symbols and text, the card displaying on the inside was different and so it was a sham. At least one had gibberish written on it.

Then employee opened up a new pallet of decks and I FINALLY found the thing I wanted to purchase.

But when I opened it up, all that came out was an M:TG ministatue, though it wasn't anything recognizable, I just knew it was from M:TG.

It was some sort of undead with ornate armor, but most of it was in flat toylike beige plastic and brown plastic. The leg had come unattached so I tried to stick it in while other people started to buy stuff.

I tried to put the balljoint in (why a mini sculpture has balljoints was beyond me) but nothing worked. Eventually I balanced the leg vertically on the socket, and smashed it with my palm. The entire thing exploded into little shards, and then everyone agreed that it was a bootleg from China. The dream ended and I was left with so much disappoint.

--------------------
user posted image
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Topic OptionsPages: (75) « First ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1230 seconds | Archive