Skin created by Kman. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to the official forums of Bogleech.com

You're currently not logged in, which means you are an intangible lurking sentience.

Manifest into being!

If you're already a thing please log in so you can be that:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (75) « First ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Dream Thread, cause no one else will make one.
Revereche
Posted: Feb 17 2012, 04:55 AM

ハヒ〜♥

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 157

I had a dream that a species of crustaceans had been discovered, remarkable for how incredibly human they were, with their upright forms (though not necessarily any more humanoid than a praying mantis, I observed, and more remarkable for the unfamiliarity), and numerous characteristics previously thought exclusive to higher primates. They resembled isopods, and were about the size of five-year-olds. The media had taken notice of them because they were engaging in a massive migration across the U.S.

Fascinated by these creatures, I decided to join them on their nomadic journey. As I spent more time with them, I was startled to realize just how very intelligent they were - they were incredibly advanced in tool use and learning, and I began to wonder just how close to humans in intellect they actually were.

Along the way, I encountered a spider, which injected its parasitoid young into your flesh via its pedipalps. I didn't want to kill her, but I didn't want her to kill others, so I pulled off her pedipalps. However, I knew that spiders could regenerate limbs with molts; after that, I contended with the guilt that I had not only mutilated the poor creature, but soon it would make no difference at all anyway, and someone would die the hideous death of being devoured by her young from the inside out.

At the end of the dream (likely related to the crustacean immigration, in hindsight), all of America fell partway out of existence. It wasn't explained, but all was black, and most things simply weren't there - it was just a void. Other countries treated it like a natural disaster - overnight, America had become a third-world country. After that, all I could do was try to keep living.

--------------------
user posted image
ペロペロペロ
Chupacabra
Posted: Feb 17 2012, 04:59 AM

Albino Nigger Anti-Hero

Group: Elder Things
Member No.: 14

That dream is beautifully inexplicable.

--------------------
user posted image

You're a real Pollyanna Chup. - ScutigeraColeoptrata
outhouseinferno: chup's species came here when the teenaged ufo drivers threw their used condom out the airlock
Revereche
Posted: Feb 17 2012, 05:48 AM

ハヒ〜♥

Member No.: 157

It truly is. The themes are pretty simple, though - my biological curiosity, my guilt over living at the expense of other creatures no matter what, and my anxiety over the declining world economy.

--------------------
user posted image
ペロペロペロ
The Outsider
Posted: Feb 19 2012, 12:45 AM

the sucker that works toward eternity

Member No.: 374

I sometimes have dreams where I'm having a hard time standing up, or I'm walking in some bizarre way.

--------------------
Admiral_Aorta
Posted: Feb 19 2012, 01:21 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc5wkQm6B44

Member No.: 4

I had a Tetsuo the iron man inspired dream in which I made metal burst out of my body and flow along the ground, absorbing people and objects. It also had a very sexual vibe to it, so it was pretty much accurate to the Tetsuo films.

--------------------
Bogleech is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In Bogleech you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the Bogleech motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

user posted image
OuthouseInferno
Posted: Feb 19 2012, 01:27 AM

I cringed so hard my face turned into an asshole

Member No.: 7

QUOTE (The Outsider @ Feb 18 2012, 04:45 PM)
I sometimes have dreams where I'm having a hard time standing up, or I'm walking in some bizarre way.

It's funny because he hasn't actually stood up in about a week and a half.

--------------------
user posted image
"I am of a different mind ten times in the course of a day. But I resist the devil, and often it is with a fart that I chase him away." -Martin Luther
KDarkness
Posted: Feb 20 2012, 12:55 PM

Brains, Bees, and Batman

Group: Verifiable Organisms
Member No.: 233

I had a pretty vivid/disturbing dream (Nightmare?) last night about an hour and forty-five minute long film called Hypochondria that nobody except for one person had managed to watch more than the first forty-five minutes.

--------------------
"Sometimes I think we'd all be better off without our organs; less heartache." - ScutigeraColeoptrata
Cosbydaf
Posted: Feb 21 2012, 07:48 PM

Cosmic Horror

Member No.: 62

Had numerous dreams last night but the only one I recall in detail is this one where I see a series of drawings done representing this weird series of Pokemon crossovers.They where drawn in a similar style to this guy I know who's username is AkagiGryphon. I was flipping through a notebook of concept art.

Anyway, There was a Charmander who looked more like an armadillo than a lizard. Meta Ridley was in it. There was a "Guts Dozer" which was literally the torso of Guts from Berserk attached to a tank by a robot arm. Notably the tank part was submerged in the ground and drilled through it everywhere it went.

There was a robot based off Silene from Devilman. There was some kind of fat robot shaped like a dogu statue. And then the final bosses, who where the "Jan Bros": giant sized Marios Bros knockoffs with realistic proportions and weird smiling faces who sat in hover chairs. The "Mario" wore a strange off-beige color and brown pants instead of yellow and purple like Wario does.

There was a twist ending in that it turns out the notebook of drawings was being reviewed on that talk show "The View", and they where commenting on Armadllio-mander's weirdly apparent anus, his burrowing abilities, and how this game was way too violent for their kids.

--------------------
dodoman1 : They had a massive bone in their penises that let them mate for hours at a time

Gravespunishment: GRAP A MONKEY LIFE
KDarkness
Posted: Feb 21 2012, 10:43 PM

Brains, Bees, and Batman

I'm just going to start posting everything in this thread.

Last night I had a dream that I was in this super-fancy hotel that kind of reminded me of the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror on the inside except not creepy and mixed with a Vegas-type hotel.

The first thing I did in the hotel was walk to the elevators. There was only one, which I entered. The inside was normal with a carpet floor and dark wooden walls, but instead of button there would be dials. There were four white dials with orange light-up numbers on the outsides. The first dial went from zero to five, while the other three below it went from zero to nine. The highest floor was 5,823, so if you turned the first dial to five, the numbers above eight on the next dial went dark, if you turned that dial to eight then the numbers above two went dark on the third dial, and so on. The whole system was kind of interesting and it was one of the main things I remember from the dream.

I turned the dials to 0005, which took me to the fifth floor. When I stepped out, I found myself in a big room filled with butlers and maids on rollerskates going in and out of other elevators and doors. Apparently this was the service hub of the massive hotel. I got back in the elevator and headed up much higher in the hotel; I can't remember the exact floor. Once I got there I found myself in a business meeting room with either Liam Neeson or Steve Buscemi. After we talked, I went all the way down to 0015. When I stepped out of the elevator I found myself in a hallway with suites the size of small houses.

Somehow, I accidentally set the dials to 5823 and the elevator shot up to the top floor. As soon as the door opened, I knew I shouldn't have been up there. All that was there was a large room made entirely out of shiny black obsidian. On the other end was a gigantic double-door with engraved patterns of lines across it. In a room off to the side, I could see a secretary-type girl behind a desk with black hair and glasses who waved and smiled at me before the doors closed and the elevator went back down to the fifteenth floor, which is where the dream ended.

--------------------
"Sometimes I think we'd all be better off without our organs; less heartache." - ScutigeraColeoptrata
OuthouseInferno
Posted: Feb 22 2012, 09:50 PM

I cringed so hard my face turned into an asshole

Member No.: 7

So part of today's dream involved RED.

He appeared in real-life 3-D with a strange indescribable texture. However, most of my views were of him facing the side, like the sprite.

The first time he chased me was down a street. apparently, no one else could see him. There was music playing when he appeared. First you'd hear an extremely loud heartbeat, then some horrible violin-things would start going crazy. If I outran him (which I did several times) it would go back to the heartbeats, then fade away.

But this RED was different. It would possess things like TVs, CDs, electric massage chairs, and chainsaws to attack me. First RED would turn into a red mist that was filled with multiples of its own face (you know, like a horrible spirit). It would enter the item quickly. They would start glowing red (naturally) and would fly around. The music would also play. I managed to fight off the chainsaw version with a chainsaw of my own, but he sawed my brother's leg off first.

The end of the dream came when me and Cosbydaf were to face him in the building where my dad works. We bought a bunch of different weapons like golf clubs but RED was lurking inside one of the patient rooms and came as he was. For some reason it didn't occur to us to attack him (it never did when he was in red spider form) and Cosbydaf was like "RUN". I did. But I turned back. Red was eating Cosbydaf. It was exactly like the part where Mothra dies. I screamed and started running. Then the music began to play louder than ever before.

So I ran. I kept running, down the street I had always been to before, faster than any other time I've run, dream or real life. I never looked back. The music eventually faded. Then I just knelt in the middle of the street for a while, then that dream faded to black.

--------------------
user posted image
"I am of a different mind ten times in the course of a day. But I resist the devil, and often it is with a fart that I chase him away." -Martin Luther
Jesus lizard
Posted: Feb 22 2012, 11:35 PM

Invader Swim

Member No.: 91

And thne Cosby never posted again...
EVER.
Cosbydaf
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 02:15 AM

Cosmic Horror

Member No.: 62

QUOTE (Jesus lizard @ Feb 22 2012, 06:35 PM)
And thne Cosby never posted again...
EVER.

YOU WISH tongue.gif

--------------------
dodoman1 : They had a massive bone in their penises that let them mate for hours at a time

Gravespunishment: GRAP A MONKEY LIFE
KDarkness
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 03:24 AM

Brains, Bees, and Batman

Had a vague dream last night about being in some Pokemon-style world where monsters battle. I had entered into something called "The Zodiac Cup" where I had to fight, of course, twelve other people who each represented a sign, kind of like the Elite Four only not. After defeating each one, I got a thick silver ring with a colored gemstone and a design representative of the Zodiac sign on each side.
I remember getting Leo (Yellow/Lime gemstone), Taurus (Burnt Orange gemstone), and Cancer (Blood-red gemstone, reminded me of a ruby). The only one I actually wore was the Cancer ring, I assume because I am a Cancer.
It ended with me entering a room and seeing the next ring, which had a pink gemstone. In the dream I said that it was Aquarius, but it was probably actually Pisces.

--------------------
Four
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 03:29 AM

Four!

Member No.: 202

So your dreamself is stupid?

--------------------
user posted image
leesamfish
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 03:42 AM

Yeah, they're dead. They're all messed up.

Group: Members
Member No.: 279

Since we're all talking about our dream pokemon ripoffs, I had a dream that I remember from WAY back in the day, when pokemon was just released on gameboy. I must have been like 7 or 8, but I still remember the dream really vividly.

It was basically that my mom felt bad that she wouldn't let me have a gameboy with real pokemons, so she got me this computer game that was basically pokemon, only with Dr. Seuss monsters/creatures, and all the dialogue was in Seussian rhymes.

So I was like "okay, mom, I'll try it, even though it's not pokemon" And the Cat in the Hat was Professor Oak, and he gave me my first "seussemon" (totally just made that up right now, I don't remember what they called them in the game) that I think was Thing 1.

But then there was some kind of glitch or something with the game, and it just kept showing an animation of the Cat dancing around like "hooray, your adventure starts today! Let's celebrate!" or something. And it kept going, and wouldn't end. And I tried clicking on the screen, like "maybe there's a secret button for going past this," but to anything I did he was like "what's your rush? Let's celebrate!" (rhyming, of course, I don't remember the exact phrase), and then I got really frustrated that this program was basically trolling me, and I tried to ctl-alt-delete out of the program and it made my computer crash and I was very upset.

--------------------
user posted image
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (75) « First ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1345 seconds | Archive