Skin created by Kman. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to the official forums of Bogleech.com

You're currently not logged in, which means you are an intangible lurking sentience.

Manifest into being!

If you're already a thing please log in so you can be that:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (28) « First ... 26 27 [28]  ( Go to first unread post )

The minor anime monster thread, A thread about small-role anime monsters
xolta
Posted: Jan 22 2012, 10:16 PM

Wackey as propaganda.

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 144

The kid they interview tells them about the attcks form his point of view. Maniwa one of the investigators, gets caught up in this. Various characters appear in different guises aka seen as monsters form his game. Maniwa cleverly pretends to be a minstrel who must record all the heroic details. The detectives see that his tale corresponds with all of the attacks with the notable exception of the case of Tsukiko Sagi.

--------------------
Curently banned for life for blockbuster and hollywood video
bank3037
  Posted: Apr 4 2012, 01:16 AM

Oozing Larva

Group: Members
Member No.: 539

QUOTE (scythemantis @ Apr 30 2009, 09:52 PM)
Yeah that's probably the cutest butt we could have hoped for from a tentacle monster.

SEZ U.

I have my own screenshots from one of the anime films:

user posted image

Random group.

user posted image
user posted image

Cute moth lady is running scared when Devilman tears her boobs off and eats them.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

I like this barnacle-eyed guy.

user posted image

The monster on the left has identical weird suckers for both his head and hands!

user posted image

A horde from the original manga, I like the sluggy one.

user posted image

Guy on the far left has the mouthparts of a cicada, like Baltan from Ultraman!

user posted image

This girl becomes one of the good guys, and has been reused in many other versions of Devilman. She can spray acid from her orifices, which were pretty much directly copied by that Tokyo Gore Police I posted about. I like the angry crotch-eyes.

user posted image

Briefly-seen moth-bear sort of demon who makes interesting noises. GWEER!! GWO!! WOO!! I automatically hear its voice in an extremely low, mechanized pitch. It just looks like it'd fit.

OH HEY I FOUND MORE BERSERK STUFF.

I don't want to stretch the page so here is an image way too good to shrink down.
This is from a flashback, but this particular demon is actually one of the major ones. He used to be a kindly king and has a whole story arc. It's one of the earliest in the series so those of you reading it may have already seen his freaky, parasitic powers. I've seen a mini-figure of him online, which I really ought to own someday.

user posted image

Somehow I completely forgot about the Berserk INCUBUS. Yes, they're little eyeball-squid creatures. They feed on you as you sleep and cause intense nightmares. One of Berserk's few recurring "species" of demon, though usually just a bit player. Puck the fairy is sometimes shown with a cute, baby incubus hanging around when he's asleep. Nobody seems to care. Good.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

They do NOT show enough of the starfish guy.

user posted image
user posted image

Some highly creative flying demons.

user posted image

No you moron. It's an army of beasts soaring in the air! Anyone can see that!

user posted image

The little guys are the rapetrolls I mentioned before. The big, disturbingly phallic guy is an OGRE, apparently formed from lots of little trolls merged together!

user posted image

Even more scavengers from the troll caves. The little mushrooms are just painfully adorable, aren't they? You almost forget that they're growing out of rape victims. I'm sure they could grow out of other things. You could probably raise them on old chicken carcasses.

user posted image

Finally, the only scene I've noticed with a flea demon.

What is this?
scythemantis
Posted: Apr 4 2012, 01:51 AM

With Soar-Throat Ghost

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I said right in the post..."more Berserk stuff"....it's from the manga, Berserk.

You can shorten things you quote by the way, it's a little more convenient for people reading tongue.gif

--------------------
The reviews are IN!
Scythe is such a fucking aardvark

-The NY Times
Dreadnawt
Posted: Apr 4 2012, 03:26 AM

Sir Kim Basinger

Group: Verifiable Organisms
Member No.: 503

What with the talk of Bleach earlier, I'm surprised no one mentioned Aaroniero Arruruerie....

user posted image

He's one of the recently appearing humanoid "Arrancar" hollows, who get stronger by tearing their masks off and becoming more similar to their Soul Reaper enemies (i.e they get swords and stuff).

user posted image

That's what he looks like behind his mask. Though at the beginning of his screen time he's disguised as a long-dead Soul Reaper, a victim of another, parasitic Hollow that Aaroniero had previously consumed to gain its abilities.

user posted image

Aaroniero's "sword", Glotonería, manifests as an extra mouth/arm in its power-condensed form.

user posted image

When he releases the sword's power, he takes on this form. The person at the top is the puppeted body of the aforementioned dead Soul Reaper

--------------------
user posted image
Blessed are the meek, for if anyone moves the girl gets it. blessed are the rich in spirit, for the may be robb’d in spirit also.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Topic OptionsPages: (28) « First ... 26 27 [28] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0650 seconds | Archive