Skin created by Kman. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to the official forums of Bogleech.com

You're currently not logged in, which means you are an intangible lurking sentience.

Manifest into being!

If you're already a thing please log in so you can be that:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

What, What am I doing here
Hedgehodge Monster
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 06:06 AM

Nameless Spawn

Group: Elder Things
Member No.: 509

So last year while looking for good videogame pastas I ran into Cosbydaf's NES Godzilla creepypasta.

I considered joining this place but I didn't have the time and I didn't know what I could possibly contribute except maybe artshit.

Bluh, gonna take a chance and show you what I have anyway.
this here is my devianTART page, but before you go there let me show you some of the stuff I think is most relevant here.

a bunch of douchebags. Look at them Funfact: This was inspired by a journal written by a neonazi who's a better artist than I'll ever be. Almost all of these are based on his idea of sins, save for two.

I'd watch the shit out of this if it actually happened

This image was five seconds away from being completely generic and then I came up with those assholes in the background

Pay close attention to the asshole on the right he is hiding everywhere

Really big digital art thing I made that took over a month to complete. With a shitty story/narrative accompaniment that took five minutes to come up with.

Next some stuff I haven't actually posted anywhere

Work in progress
some random doodling
some more random doodling
even more random doodling

Okay am I cool enough to hang out with you
xolta
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 06:12 AM

Wackey as propaganda.

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 144

Welcome abroad the good ship bogleech. Your monsters are much better then the other artho stuff.

--------------------
Curently banned for life for blockbuster and hollywood video
Chupacabra
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 06:26 AM

Albino Nigger Anti-Hero

Member No.: 14

You have a cool style, I think I like Deathtomb the best because I'm a sucker for machines.

--------------------
user posted image

You're a real Pollyanna Chup. - ScutigeraColeoptrata
outhouseinferno: chup's species came here when the teenaged ufo drivers threw their used condom out the airlock
Rasec Wizzlbang
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 06:32 AM

Move mountains! Mount movements!

Member No.: 6

I like these. These are good.

Welcome aboard.

--------------------
user posted image
Hedgehodge Monster
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 07:08 AM

Nameless Spawn

Rasec Wizzlbang
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 07:18 AM

Move mountains! Mount movements!

Member No.: 6

Ooh, I really like these. Especially the pterodactyl horse thing and the thing to the upper right.

I like geometric shape type creatures, but I'm not good at drawing them in any way that looks good. sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Hedgehodge Monster
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 07:37 AM

Nameless Spawn

And look what I found: http://i.imgur.com/Gtkt1.jpg

Turns out I had started some work on the dude in the top right of that page some while back, but got sidetracked because I came up with DEATHTOMB 6000 and now well, while it looks really complete I'm not sure at all what to do with it or where to go with it.

Plus... I really need to track down the tutorials I used for the planet and the clouds again!
scythemantis
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 08:25 AM

With Soar-Throat Ghost

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

You have an awesome style I wish I could do, it's not unlike the semifamous Spoony's (of the Daddy Longlegs comic)

--------------------
The reviews are IN!
Scythe is such a fucking aardvark

-The NY Times
Hedgehodge Monster
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 08:31 AM

Nameless Spawn

Oh lord, Spoony has been a massive influence on me. When I saw what he could do with MS-PAINT I was impressed, and then when he uploaded a tutorial showing how he does his stuff I was all over it. It's a really addictive and fun trick and I can never get enough of making decent stuff with this method dsafasdfadsf
Hedgehodge Monster
Posted: Feb 15 2012, 03:34 PM

Nameless Spawn

Most places let the original artist bump their own threads in my experience, so have two new sketches that I made recently because I haven't been able to make much else

1. Bluh, I should look at reference pics for insects BEFORE I start drawing them... can you tell this was meant to be a housefly? of course, flies don't carry off things if I recall, but of course, flies aren't THAT big either... I wonder how strong insect legs are now though.

2. Another one. I came up with the monstery thing myself... got told that it looks like a Silent Hill monster. I haven't played that game series yet, though (I've been wanting to!). I was actually thinking of the wife/scorpion thing from Pink Floyd's The Wall and spiders and shit when I came up with it. Lastly, if you care: the floppy-eared girl getting decapitated is called Doggy (VERY ORIGINAL INNIT) and well blargh can't be bothered to tell more
Cosbydaf
Posted: Feb 15 2012, 03:53 PM

Cosmic Horror

Member No.: 62

Y u no finish Number 23 Creepypasta?!?1111

--------------------
dodoman1 : They had a massive bone in their penises that let them mate for hours at a time

Gravespunishment: GRAP A MONKEY LIFE
Hedgehodge Monster
Posted: Feb 15 2012, 04:00 PM

Nameless Spawn

QUOTE (Cosbydaf @ Feb 15 2012, 03:53 PM)
Y u no finish Number 23 Creepypasta?!?1111

Because some really retarded shit happened and so the Number 21 (because 23 is predictable) creepypasta will be updating VERY SLOWLY IF AT ALL.

I sincerely apologize.
Revereche
Posted: Feb 16 2012, 01:15 AM

ハヒ〜♥

Group: Admin
Member No.: 157

Whoa, some awesome stuff here.

--------------------
user posted image
ペロペロペロ
Cosbydaf
Posted: Feb 16 2012, 01:17 AM

Cosmic Horror

Member No.: 62

QUOTE (Hedgehodge Monster @ Feb 15 2012, 11:00 AM)
Because some really retarded shit happened and so the Number 21 (because 23 is predictable) creepypasta will be updating VERY SLOWLY IF AT ALL.

I sincerely apologize.

Ah. Well it happens, I got that Bestiary creepypasta that I'm stumped as to what to do with it.

--------------------
dodoman1 : They had a massive bone in their penises that let them mate for hours at a time

Gravespunishment: GRAP A MONKEY LIFE
Hedgehodge Monster
Posted: Feb 16 2012, 04:33 AM

Nameless Spawn

just wanted to add that if anyone wants to point out any flaws or give me critique they should go right ahead and do it asdfdsaaf
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1265 seconds | Archive