1. Would you want to see Godzilla:Replay?
2. What were your favorite parts of NES Godzilla Creepypasta?
The blue angel scene, most likely because of the sudden appearence of red, I also got pulled further more in as Red was eating Melissa.
3. What elements of the story worked best, and you would want to see more of in the sequel?
Though predictable, the Blue angel being Melissa was a interesting twist, I also liked the evident history Solomon had with Red.
(Oh yeah, the level and monster designs were totally awsome in every aspect)
4. Conversely, which elements of the story didn't work, and you would want to see absent/less of/done differently in the sequel?
I thought the little part with the final character being unlocked and being the most powerful monster was a bit silly to me, but the entire story definitely made up for that. and again, the Blue angel being Melissa was predictable, though it was used very nicely.
5. Do you have any other particular ideas regarding a sequel?
Not really, I actually thought of a deadly sins thing before reading your ideas actually.
6. In the event that a sequel is started, would you be willing to offer assistance?
I've gotten a tad better at monster design, so if you need any help there I'd happy to assist, but I think you already got that area covered.
I'd actually like to play this game if it were an actual thing
(minus literally fighting for your own life)