Skin created by Kman. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to the official forums of Bogleech.com

You're currently not logged in, which means you are an intangible lurking sentience.

Manifest into being!

If you're already a thing please log in so you can be that:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (49) « First ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

The Kaijin Thread
Piscasaurus
Posted: Jan 22 2012, 06:53 PM

King of the Stomatopods

Group: Members
Member No.: 441

One point of interest about the Dragon Zodiart that is hard to make out from that picture. The area that appears to be her mouth is actually a giant eyeball.

--------------------
Gorp Gorp Gorp
Kainsword17
Posted: Jan 23 2012, 06:49 PM

Elder Thing

Group: Banned
Member No.: 15

QUOTE (Piscasaurus @ Jan 22 2012, 06:53 PM)
One point of interest about the Dragon Zodiart that is hard to make out from that picture. The area that appears to be her mouth is actually a giant eyeball.

I've never noticed the eye before. Anyway, what do you think of Raizon?

--------------------
Long live the King of Kaijin!
http://kainsword-shadowkan.deviantart.com/
user posted image
Kainsword17
Posted: Jan 27 2012, 03:14 PM

Elder Thing

Some new Super-Sentai kaijin news coming your way.

The pictures of the villains & monsters for the upcoming Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters are finally here.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1h1kSDjT4KE/TyJe...busters024b.jpg
This season's villain is the Vaagras made up of Enter, BurnerRoid, ShovelRoid, NiidoRoid, and the Bugler minions. On the top left of the scan, you'll see the Enertron-holding tower. Enertron is the power that Vaargas wants to acquire.

Here are scans of some of the robot-monsters fighting the good guys.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pOZnVJrtH0o/TyJi...busters033b.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MaNa-8kHPEs/TyJm...busters029b.jpg

These robot monsters for the next Sentai series should be intresting. Any thoughts from you guys?

--------------------
user posted image
Kainsword17
Posted: Feb 5 2012, 01:52 PM

Elder Thing

It's new kaijin of the week time again. It's a three header of Gokaiger, Kamen Rider Fourze and Garo Makai Senki.

From Garo: Makai Senki.
Last week's monsters
user posted image
The first one is an unknown type of Gouryu built by the man in the red mask. It is designed with the intent on fighting horrors, but it is faulty somehow.
user posted image
The second is a Gouryu called Rigl. It was designed as a defense against Makai Knights.
This week's Horror.
user posted image user posted image
Sedinbeil:
An ancient Horror who can use word characters in her abilities and attacks, using printed words as gates. Due to her vast Makai-related knowledge, Sedinbale is sealed with a Madou Book instead of being destroyed so Makai Priests can gain access to her knowledge. However, breaking Sedinbale's seal, the red-masked man has the Horror help him translate the old Makai script in his possession before allowing the Horror to act on her whim. Being pursued by Rekka and Kouga, Sedinbale takes the body of a young woman who surrounds herself in depraved words before targeting Kaoru. Revealing Kouga's condition with Kaoru present, Sedinbale battles Garo and Rekka before they manage to rip the main character from the Horror's body and seal it into a Madou Book.

From Gokaiger.
user posted image
Great Insarn:
Insarn's giant robot that she uses to battle the Gokaigers. Like her uniform, Great Insarn is colored green. The torso is designed to resemble her face.

From Kamen Rider Fourze.
user posted image
The Pegasus Zodiarts has powerful kicking attacks and attacks students who are training for martial arts. The Kamen Rider Club believes that the true identity of the Pegasus Zodiarts is new class 2-B homeroom teacher Ms. Haruka Utsugi because both have similar fighting styles.

Personal notes:
The first Gouryu and Rigl are the first robotic monsters that I know of that Garo has took on. The first Gouryu was a cool looking robot, looking mix of a chicken, an alien and a mantis, plus it also escaped before Garo could finish it off, so I bet we'll be seeing it again sometime, while Rigl was like a giant mecha-suit for the The red-masked man to pilot, with knights on it's arms with swords and a ever changing head that shoots fireballs, it's crazy but cool. Sedinbeil is a freaky looking Horror, having a solid-head but her body is made out of weird writing and can turn into flying glowing letters to escape or to attack. The Horrors in this series are getting very weird.

Great Insarn is a freaking looking giant-robot, with it's huge metal-claws and having Insarn's face on it's chest. Great design on it though.

The Pegasus Zodiarts, just a repainted version of the Unicorn Zodiarts with a missing horn and wings on it's back. It may look like the Unicorn Zodiarts, but the Pegasus Zodiarts has a different bag of tricks, for one thing while the Unicorn was a fencer, the Pegasus fights with powerful kicks and skills in martial arts, some people might think it's true form is Ms. Haruka Utsugi, the new teacher for the KR club, but I bet it's going to be someone else who has her very fighting style, I guess we'll find out next week, won't we.

--------------------
user posted image
Piscasaurus
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 08:06 AM

King of the Stomatopods

I am absolutely loving Sendinbell. Her design is minimalist, bit creepily so. Plus I can't help but be amused by the fact that Kouga is basically fighting an evil version of Ghostwriter.

--------------------
Gorp Gorp Gorp
Kainsword17
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 03:20 PM

Elder Thing

This week's newest kaijin.

GARO: Makai Senki:
user posted image
A mechanized attack-pod piloted by a corrupted Makai Priest.
user posted image
Rememeber that robot alien/chicken/mantis monster from a couple of weeks ago, well this week had two more of these things, and I now know what they are called, the bird-like "Tekki".

Gokaiger:
user posted image
Dyrandoh is a member of the Imperial Guards, accompanying Akudosu Gill to the Gigant Horse and becoming the invasion force's new second in command. A cocky and arrogant figure in personality, Dyrandoh loves to have fun and treats his fights like a game. He often spurts out English words in his dialogue and uses the catchphrase, "Choi!" in his sentences. Dyrandoh also carries a giant mallet that he enlarges to execute his Giant Hammer attack. Once Isarn is killed of by the Gokaigers, Dyrandoh proceeds to lead the entire Zangyack armada on the Gokaigers.

Kamen-Rider Fourze: "Sort of"
user posted image
user posted image
Natsuji Kijima is a member of the AGHS rakugo club, who by chance found a Zodiarts Switch that the Libra Zodiarts dropped during a fight with Kamen Rider Fourze and becomes Pegasus Zodiarts. Using his new found power, Kijima begins attacking on any martial artists he finds and defeats them with his powerful kicks. Though the Kamen Rider Club thought the Zodiarts was Ms. Utsugi due to both having the same fighting style and a fan that the teacher confiscated from a rakugo club member, they learn the truth too late as Kijima evolves into the Cancer Zodiarts.

Personal Notes:
I've already talked about the "Tekki" before, although it's great to finally learn it's name. The Attack-Pod used by the evil Priest was an intresting weapon, ramming into it's opponents and powered by dark magic. Although it's not a kaijin, it's still a dangerous opponent for the hero.

Dyrandoh is a great Gokaiger Bad-guy, treating fighting like a game and fighting with a giant hammer. Great design and great personality, that all I have to say about him.

The birth of the Cancer Zodiarts was an unexpected twist for me, for that he is the evolved form of the Pegasus Zodiarts, a kaijin I talked about last week, and a freaking HOROSCOPE none the less. I can't wait to see what this form can do. I can say one thing, the Cancer-Zodiarts could be big trouble for our hero.

--------------------
user posted image
Gabura
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 06:19 PM

Formless Pupa

Group: Verifiable Organisms
Member No.: 485

Those Tekki monsters from Garo look very cool, they have a design style that reminds me of Amemiya's older works. I'm glad he can still create something that great looking.
Kainsword17
Posted: Feb 22 2012, 06:11 PM

Elder Thing

It's kaijin of the week time again.

The last Gokaiger villain:
user posted image
Emperor Akudosu Gill is the leader of the Zangyack Empire and the father of Warz Gill. Though an emperor, Akudosu carries the AkudoSword with him nonetheless. After his first Earth invasion was destroyed by first thirty-four Super Sentai teams, Akudosu sends Warz with a second invasion force. However, though the Super Sentai teams were no longer a threat by then, Akudosu sent Damarasu to oversee Warz's actions out of a lack of confidence in his son's abilities. Eventually, he sends two of his Dogormin to deliver the Great Warz for the Gigant Horse crew to use so that the invasion gets back on track. However, when news of Warz's death reaches him, Akudosu arrives to the Gigant Horse with his personal fleet to assume full command of the invasion while making examples out of both the Gokaigers for their crimes while giving Damarasu a chance of redeeming himself for failing to protect Warz. But after seeing the Gokaigers destroy Damarasu, he decides to halt the invasion and refocus his full attention on the pirates by calling all Zangyack forces to Earth.

Once his forces are gathered, using Insarn to weaken the Gokaigers, Akudosu proceeds to send the entire fleet down to Earth with the intent of killing the pirates and executing planetary genocide. But when Gokai Red and Gokai Silver manage to ram into and take control of the Gigant Horse with the Free Joker, and proceed to wipe out the entire invasion fleet surrounding it before sinking it, Akudosu battles the Gokaigers, putting up a tough fight and withstanding most of their attacks. However, Akudosu is finally destroyed by the Gokaigers using Gokai Galleon Buster's Rough Wave at point blank range. With both Akudosu Gill and Warz Gill dead, the remaining branches of the Zangyack Empire across the universe begin to splinter and dissolve.

Kamen Rider Fourze:
user posted image
Natsuji Kijima is a member of the AGHS rakugo club, who by chance found a Zodiarts Switch that the Libra Zodiarts dropped during a fight with Kamen Rider Fourze and becomes the Pegasus Zodiarts with a new-found taste for power. Using his new found power, Kijima seeks revenge, while also for fun, on the new 2-B homeroom teacher Ms. Haruka Utsugi for taking his rakugo fan by attacking any martial artists he finds, mimicking her fighting style so the Kamen Rider Club would believe she is the Switcher. However, the club learns the truth before Kamen Rider Fourze Magnet States destroys the Pegasus Zodiarts. However, with the Virgo Zodiarts's help when his Zodiarts form resurrects, Kijima is able to evolve into the Cancer Zodiarts, whose skin protected by a hard-spiky shell and armed with sharp and heavy pincers on his left forearm. The Cancer Zodiarts's carapace is strong enough to withstand even direct hits from the cannons of Kamen Rider Fourze's Magnet States unscathed.

Although being the latest and youngest member of the Hororscopes so far, Kijima is shown to retain his arrogant personality and a sharp tongue, openly rejecting Libra's orders in front of Gamou for Kijima to learn from him and since they are now both on the same rank, Kijima insists on being treated as an equal.

user posted image
The Cygnus Zodiarts has sharp claws on its hands, uses its feathers for multiple purposes, from throwing them around to make a grand entrance to using them as shurikens, and also has powerful kicks that resemble ballet moves. Portraying itself as a hero, the Cygnus Zodiarts obtains a large following of people led by a ballet dancer who uses a point system to judge people like the Zodiarts does. While claiming to be a hero of justice, Cygnus is actually doing what it does to only earn admiration from people, seeing itself as a higher existence that cannot be defied and will attack whoever it sees as an insult to its existence.

GARO Makai Senki: "Sort of"
user posted image
Gyanon is one of strongest Horrors in existence, labeled as Messiah's Fang. Mysteriously killed, the Makai Senate sent a group of three Makai Knights and one Makai Guide to retrieve the monster's corpse. However, as Barago also sought the Horror, Gyanon's corpse was no where to be found by either party. In Makai Senki, it is revealed that Sigma Fudou had stolen Gyanon's corpse as he intends to utilize the Horror's power in his plans to destroy all Makai Knights. To achieve this goal, Sigma needs to translate an ancient writing along with obtaining the pelt of a Spirit Beast to ensure the revived Gyanon is under his complete control.

Personal Notes:
Even since he appeared onboard ship, Emperor Akudosu Gill has a frightening presents, plus he fights with a sword and shoots fireballs from his sholders. Another great Yasushi Nirasawa design and a great villain.

The Cancer-Zodiarts is an intresting villain and a great crab-design to him. I also like his arrogant personality towards the older members of the Hororscopes, and I can wait to see how it turns out with him. The Cygnus Zodiarts is a total unknown, we don't know who is, but we do know why he's doing what he's doing, pride and selfish goals, plus he's an animal-design I don't think we've seen before in Kamen-Rider, a swan. Intresting choice for a kaijin.

Although Gyanon is dead (for now), it still plays an importent part in GARO: Makai Senki, as Sigma Fudou stole it's corpse in an evil plan to bring back to live. I can't wait to see what happens with it. From what I can tell, it looks like a cross between the Devil, a snake and a spider, but that's just my own opinion.

--------------------
user posted image
Kainsword17
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 05:36 AM

Elder Thing

It's new kaijin of the week time again. This time is just Super-Sentai.

Allow me to introduce the villains and monsters of the new Sentai series, Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.

Vaglass is a fictional organization that serves as the antagonists in the 36th Super Sentai Series Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters. Led by the entity being known as Messiah, Vaglass seeks to make the Earth more suitable to machines and seeks to wipe out the human race by tapping into the Energy Management Center's Enetron.

user posted image
Messiah is an entity that formed from the Energy Management Center's main computer after it was infected by a computer virus thirteen years ago. It was sent into sub-space shortly after the incident, but it uses Enter to carry out its new assault on the city for a total take over of the Enetron.

user posted image
Enter is an android avatar of Messiah who can exist in the main space-time continuum. Enter conducts espionage tactics against the Energy Management Center to obtain Enetron, using it to bring Metalloids to life through his latop. Enter has also shown to be fluent in French.

user posted image
The Buglers are Vaglass' robotic foot soldiers created by Enter using a Bugler Card on his computer. They are also capable of piloting giant Bugzords.

The Metaloids are Vaglass's robotic warriors, created when Enter infects a machine with a Metavirus, causing it to morph into a humanoid form.
user posted image
Shovelloid:
The Shovelloid, number S-46, is created when the Kaziru ("to bite") Metavirus infects a power shovel. Going on a rampage as his Metavirus is copied and loaded into a Megazord, Shovelloid's hydraulic bucket arm can cause massive collateral damage. He is destroyed by Blue Buster and Yellow Buster.

Megazords are giant robots kept in storage at the Vaglass's base of operations. But some of the Megazords are modified after a Metaloid's Metavirus signature is downloaded into a Megazord, reformatting it to possess the same attributes as its source. There are different base bodies of the Megazords, of which Type Beta is one that is currently known.
user posted image
Shovelzord:
The Shovelzord is created when the Shovelloid's Metavirus is installed in a Type Beta Megazord body. It is sent to destroy the main containment tank of the Enetron, armed with the bucket arm from the Shovelloid as well as a powerful manipulator claw. However, the Shovelzord is destroyed by Go-Buster Ace.

Personal Notes:
This season's Sentai villains & monsters are very intresting. A human-looking main villain who can sprout wires from his fingers and creates the monsters of the week from Earth machines. The Messiah and the Buglers are pretty good as well. But what got me was the gimmic of the monsters, Metaloids are human-sized and have a giant counterpart in the Megazords (yes, that's what the giant robots are called) attacking at the same time. I can't wait to see what happens with these guys during the year.

--------------------
user posted image
Kainsword17
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 06:32 AM

Elder Thing

It's new kaijin of the Week time again.

Gobusters:
user posted image
Burnerloid:
Burnerloid, designated B-07, is created when the Moyasu ("to burn") Metavirus infects a gas cylinder. It is designed to create chaos by causing fire while its Metavirus is uploaded into the Type Alpha Megazord.

user posted image
Burnerzord:
The Burnerzord is created when Burnerloid's Metavirus is installed in a Type Alpha Megazord body, sent to obtain another Enetron tank.

Kamen-Rider Fourze:
user posted image
The Coma Zodiarts is a Zodiarts who uses its hair as tendrils. The Switcher's identity is unknown.

GARO Makai Senki:
Kokuryu is a dragon-like Horror that exists within the mind of Barago.

Personal Notes:
The Burneroid & Burnerzord are great designs for gas cylinder-based robots. From what I can tell, Enter has different types of cards to create these robots, nice touch.

Iam not sure what the hell the Coma-Zodiarts is meant to be with it's hair-like tentacles. Pretty weird.

Any GARO fan would know Kokuryu from "Kiba Gaiden", but he makes a TV appearence here, but with a twist. If he get sliced up, he comes apart as a swarm of small metal-orbs with razor-blades on them and he can only be defeated by attacking an orb with a red talismen on it. This movie monster took me completly by surprise. It was one crazy fight.

--------------------
user posted image
Kainsword17
Posted: Mar 11 2012, 09:19 PM

Elder Thing

Some new Gobusters/GARO: Makai Senki monsters.

Gobusters:
user posted image
Needloid:
Needloid, designated C-48, is created when the Sasu ("to pierce") Metavirus infects a syringe and other pieces of medical equipment. It is used to infect humans with a Vaglass virus to turn them into machines.
user posted image
Needlezord:
The Needlezord is created when Needloid's Metavirus is installed into a Type Beta Megazord body, to bring an Enetron tank into subspace. Go-Buster Ace destroys the Needlezord.

GARO Makai Senki:
user posted image
The red-masked man uses Gouryujin, humanoid robots, like the masked man that unfold from small spheres.
Gigi is originally a human who Sigma murdered so he can use her corpse in his experiments to create a familiar to serve him.
The Magouryu Idea is able to instantly destroy Horrors and their gates but requires human lives as fuel.
user posted image
Gyanon is one of strongest Horrors in existence, labeled as Messiah's Fang. Entering hibernative state and believed to have died, the Makai Senate sent a group of three Makai Knights and one Makai Guide to retrieve the monster's corpse from Akugen Valley. However, Barago also sought the Horror and Gyanon was no where to be found by either party. It is revealed in Makai Senki, that Sigma Fudou had stolen Gyanon as he intends to utilize the Horror in powering up his Magouryu Idea while reviving it with large numbers of human sacrifices. To achieve this goal, Sigma obtains the pelt of a Spirit Beast to ensure the revived Gyanon is under his complete control while infusing Kouga's body and soul into the Horror to complete its resurrection. Though Kouga is freed, Gyanon awakens after Idea's creation, devouring the ultimate Gouryu's maker while merging with machine and becoming the ultimate Horror

Personal Notes:
The Needloid is a creepy robot, using a syringe to turn humans into robots, damn. The Needlezord's a good robot design. Iam still liking that the Megazords have the basic giant version of their human-sized partner.

Starting with the Gouryu robots first, it's good to see what the Gouryujin finally look like, a bunch of killer robots with blades for hands. The Magouryu Idea is freaking huge, starting off a giant sphere then transforming into what looks like a giant beetle, man this is insain!! Not to Gigi, I was not sure what she could do in a fight, but after seeing her action, Iam quite surprised. Able to use poisonous dust and claws on her opponents and splits into three oddly blurred moth-like creatures, weird. The biggest surprise of all was what happen to Gyanon. Remember that giant Devil/snake/spider monster I wrote about a couple of weeks ago? Well, it devoured the main bad-guy Sigma Fudou, and turned into a humanoid freakshow while going to combine with the Magouryu Idea Gouryu in the next episode, this is going to be NUTS people.

--------------------
user posted image
ScutigeraColeoptrata
Posted: Mar 11 2012, 10:36 PM

Elite Corps Centipede

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 2

Cool stuff. Gyanon is one fantastic design; I love all the little details on its flesh.

--------------------
"Despair is the Disk One boss of the game of Life."
-Chupacabra

Check out my website! http://www.lucidstillness.com/
Piscasaurus
Posted: Mar 11 2012, 11:21 PM

King of the Stomatopods

Edea's transformation sequence was just about the best thing I have ever seen. It reminds me a bit of Dali's elephants.

user posted image

--------------------
Gorp Gorp Gorp
Kainsword17
Posted: Mar 13 2012, 08:56 PM

Elder Thing

What do you guys think of Yugande from Denji Sentai Megaranger?

user posted image
Yugande is a prideful robot general created by Hinelar whom he admires and unconditionally obeys. Being high-strung, Yugande offers to handle the Megarangers himself. Using a divide and conquer strategy to take out the Megaranger members one by one, Yugande gets Mega Red to fight him in subspace so no one would interfere and nearly kills him before the others manage to breach the barrier. Mega Black is badly injured as they get their teammate to safety. Later, Yugande calls Mega Red out, attacking him in his enlarged form as the others arrive to aid him. Using Galaxy Mega, the Megarangers weaken him with the Saber Electromagnetic Whip before killing him with the Mega Side Cutter. However, Yugande is later rebuilt through the Nejire Circle in a stronger form, Yugande Strong. But as he needs to get used to his upgrade, Yugande remained on the sidelines until the "Ultimate Lifeform" incident, attempting to extract revenge on Mega Red while the monster feeds. Though he manages to destroy Mega Red's Drill Saber and nearly kills him, Yugande is driven off by the Megarangers' Multi-Attack Rifle. Later, he was critically wounded in Episode 30 when Guirail uses him as a shield to protect him from the Super Galaxy Mega's Super Galaxy Knuckle. Yugande has to be modified with various mechanical implants placed on him in order to survive, and is given a better sword called the Dark Crisis, which has three buttons on its handle to activate different attacks such as Dark Blade, Dark Fire, Dark Lightning, and Dark Triple Crisis (all three attacks combined). Yugande uses a special chip to take on a more powerful, red-colored form called Burning Yugande. With this new power, Yugande proves to be a difficult challenge for the Megarangers, as he destroys the Delta Mega, badly damages the Galaxy Mega and Mega Winger and nearly destroys the Voyager Machines when he damages the INET moonbase. Yugande, however, meets his end when the Neji reactor inside him is damaged and he is killed by Mega Red.
user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
OuthouseInferno
Posted: Mar 13 2012, 09:42 PM

I cringed so hard my face turned into an asshole

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 7

You mean ECLIPTOR

--------------------
user posted image
"I am of a different mind ten times in the course of a day. But I resist the devil, and often it is with a fart that I chase him away." -Martin Luther
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Topic OptionsPages: (49) « First ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1607 seconds | Archive