Code of Conduct
1. This is a game, so have fun. It is meant to be enjoyed by people of all ages. Do not make matters or issues into something bigger than they really need to be. We all are humans and civilized, please demonstrate manners and kinship here out of character. If fights to break out, there will be a penalty that will be due to both parties, should both be at true fault. If serious, the punishment could be banning. You have been warned.
2. No killing off other people’s played characters without explicit written permission from that character and a moderator/administrator.
3. No power posting or god-moding. This is a serious crime on this board. It not only takes away from the good and fundamental role playing, but it causes fights to break out and problems for not just one, but everyone on this board. First offense will result in a private warning to the player - repeated (second) offense may result in permanent banning. Power gaming is a serious violation that is not and will not be taken lightly - please keep this in mind when you role play!
4. Please keep all Out of Character posts to a minimum while posting in threads/stories, which are considered In Character.
5. You must have permission from an ADMINISTRATOR to command troops in an army - or wage a board-wide offensive (i.e., war).
6. You may have up to 5 characters on the board per account name that you use, provided that at least 1 of them is an NPC. If you neglect any of them for a long period of time, they will be considered abandoned (and found in the Waters on the Sand forum), in which case you will have to re-apply to play them again - or you may simply choose to apply for an entirely new NPC character.
7. Please try to keep things as realistic as possible. No one is invincible, or all knowing so please keep your posts realistic.
8. If you do not post in two weeks, your character stats might be deleted; if the said character is considered 'canon', it will become available to apply for.
9. Please respect each other in your posts. Do not bicker or argue in threads, instead take your differences to a moderator or administrator. Please try to keep your grievances private private and not open to the public. If there is a problem, private message each other and/or talk to one of the staff in hopes of resolving the matter fairly.
10. Most importantly, remember rule number one - and happy role playing!