InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

welcome

The year is 3574, and Crystal Tokyo is no more than a memory distorted by the all-knowing, subtly-operating White Regime. Life has gone on, and most planets are relatively prosperous. But the White Regime is spying on its people, stifling those who know too much, and doing whatever it takes to remain on top. Will the reawakened senshi be able to overcome unlikely odds, or is it just too late this time around?

Resonance is an advanced forum with an R rating. We still have several canons up for grabs, and made-ups are welcome. So step into the world of Resonance, where the battle of the age is about to begin.

switch

chatter

COTM

votes

affiliates

Oathbound

Bring On the NightRequiem of Geass V.2.

Our code!

Reply New Thread New Poll

left me to bleed alone, Adamanste!
Aisling Leer
Posted: Jul 10 2011, 07:03 AM

Unregistered

Monday, May 16th; 4:17 pm

Very few had access to the garden where Aisling Leer spent the majority of her time. Although she had her own estates across the New Moon, both her own ambitions and her duties to the Regime kept her tethered to the Grand Palace. It wasn't a bad place to live, and her talents and supposed loyalty to her leaders had earned her the right to walk any hall but those that housed their Mastermind. Even at that, the woman spent most of her time here in the garden she'd had finished to suit her.

Although very few had access to her garden, people were still permitted access on occasion. Among the gossipers of the Palace, her small sanctuary had been nicknamed Oracle's Garden or Oracle Court. While Aisling did not personally mind either of the names, she preferred to keep the true strength and depth of her psychic ability a secret to herself. Of course, her role in the Regime prevented her from keeping the total truth hidden, and so she comforted herself with the title of Oracle, and settled into life.

There were days, however, when Aisling hoped against hope that she would not encounter anyone in her garden, when she desperately wished to be able to move along the flowers and plants and ponds with a solitude she craved nearly as much as she did the Regime's throne. Today was like that, although she knew better than to assume that she would get her wish. She was seated next to one of her favourite ponds, watching the little fish flit around, tossing them breadcrumbs when she felt so moved. Of anything she might have had love for, it would be the animals who had kept her from being entirely alone as a child.

The psychic girl was dressed casually for once, wrapped in a warm shawl despite the warmth of the sun, her chilled legs encased in jeans. Although she was trying to avoid people - which included blocking them from her awareness. Still, there was a familiar brush against her psychic barriers, and Aisling knew that she wasn't going to be alone for much longer.

Someone probably had questions about the girl. The one whose Awakening had ripped through Aisling's mind, leaving her frail and cold.
Khonsu Bjoran
Posted: Jul 17 2011, 07:47 PM

Group Icon

Group: * Lunarian
Member No.: 6

He loved the New Moon, he loved the New Moon, he loved the New Moon... it was his mantra as he wound around another corner, grabbing at platinum locks with both fists in frustration as he was met with another hedge. Probably the same hedge he'd encountered before, for all he knew. A dark, dark thought involving clippers passed through his mind as he squinted, glaring down at it. "You'd best be thankful that I am the most benevolent mother-fucker known to mankind."

That said, he began anew. Khonsu was no stranger to being lost - he'd spent the majority of his first year on Earth losing himself in the crowds, then sitting and relying on the kindness of strangers. Some were less kind than others, but that was of no consequence to the story. The point was, being lost? Kind of his forté. Being lost for the better part of your first twenty-four hours back on your home planet?

Well, that was just embarrassing, really.

It came to mind that the Lunarian really didn't have the faintest damn clue how he had gotten to where he was in that moment. He had been about to report to the palace, but there had been such a pretty butterfly... and okay, truthfully, perhaps he had taken a nap, but it had been a short one! In the sun!

The garden had come out of nowhere, and now, he was stuck in it. Pouting, the young man kicked at a bed of roses, yelping as thorns pricked his skin. In retrospect, that had been a piss poor idea. "Jeez, I take it back! Augh, flowers..."

A puff of pollen flew into his face, and he stumbled, sneezing his fool head off. When his eyes opened again, green and watering with the assault of nature, he was somewhere else in the garden entirely. This was not the place where he had found the same shrub upwards of sixteen times in a row. This was not the place with the roses. But hey, there was a girl here! Maybe she knew how to get out!

"Uh, hey! Do you, uh... do you know how I got here?"

--------------------
user posted image
Aisling Leer
Posted: Jul 24 2011, 07:24 AM

Unregistered

She was resigned to his presence from the moment he arrived, except when she turned, it wasn't the man she expected to see at all. Aisling frowned slightly, and tugged her sweater closer to her body, peering curiously at him. It took a moment for her to recognize why he seemed so familiar, and that frown slowly turned into a surprised smile. Aisling stood, and curtsied to him; on any other woman, such an action in a pair of jeans would have looked foolish, but Aisling made it look so effortless and natural, it could almost be considered beguiling.

"I imagine you got here by being lost. No one every comes to this garden on purpose, if they are wise." She held out her hand, and wiggled her fingers, expecting his own to wrap around hers. Aisling decided to play the part of the helpful damsel; the Lunarian with the shaggy hair seemed to be the sort to like feeling the man, just as he seemed the sort to never get that opportunity. "Which is a shame, as beautiful as this garden is."

He needed to trust her, and although she probably could have suggested as much subliminally, it would have made this process a lot less fun.

"Where was it you were heading? I could probably point you in the proper direction, if you so desired."
Khonsu Bjoran
Posted: Jul 28 2011, 12:15 PM

Group Icon

Huh, was she really wearing a sweater? That seemed like it would be pretty warm, given the generally nice weather on the Moon. Then again, years on Earth were making him soft. He used to wear warmer clothing here too, especially in the spring and winter. You know, when he'd been used to the climate.

Khonsu pursed his lips with the thought, vowing to visit his home world more often. If it wasn't so damn difficult to convince himself to come back and do boring work, then he may have rolled around more often as it was. Doing what he did? It was difficult.

Green eyes turned to stare at the offered hand, quirking an eyebrow as her fingers wiggled. "Are you casting a spell? I mean, yeah, I'm pretty lost... are you able to just..." He stopped his monologue long enough to raise his hands, wiggling his own digits as he stared down at the ground. "Just like this, and you can find your way out of places? Because that would be pretty cool."

Garden? The Lunarian man stopped his finger-waggling, scratching the back of his head with one hand. "Garden? Oh... yeah. heh. Well, I mean... it's nice to be able to get around, see the outside of the place. Yeah."

With a cough, he looked behind him, trying to remember where he'd been going in the first place. "I guess I was going in to the main conference room. Just doing reports, other boring stuff... what are you up to?" And like they were old friends from years ago, he just launched into an entirely different conversation.

--------------------
user posted image
Aisling Leer
Posted: Jul 28 2011, 12:48 PM

Unregistered

Oh, gods.

If she was going to seduce a man into bringing down the only hope of ceased oppression in hundreds of years.....why couldn't he have been clever? She supposed on the one hand he would be easier to fool, but on the other she wished he was more deserving of her talents. Still, he was at least mildly handsome, and so she could work with what she had been given.

Aisling took a step closer to Khonsu, capturing his fluttering fingers with her own, linking said fingers, and bringing his palm to hers. "No magic, I'm afraid. I really just wanted to hold your hand." She feigned a shy smile. "I hope that's alright with you?"

The Seer continued to keep up her coy persona, swaying her body just so to gesture to the garden. "I was relaxing, this is where I spend most of my time. It's so beautiful here, and so....private." She began to walking, lightly pulling Khonsu after her with another flash of a gentle smile. "It does get lonely sometimes, though, so I'm glad you're here! Maybe you could be a bit of diversion before you go back to work?"

It was times like this, when Aisling wished she didn't have to act. She really wanted to drive him to his knees, and make him beg for her mercy. Having him kneel before her and beg....now that was a potent and seductive mental image. Yet as she'd heard one kitchen slave whisper to the other, you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Aisling wasn't certain what it meant, but if it made the rest of humankind obey her as slaves ought, then it was a useful adage indeed.
Khonsu Bjoran
Posted: Aug 2 2011, 09:05 PM

Group Icon

Oh, hand holding!

He giggled like a school girl as she grabbed his hand, clearing his throat as the silly sound continued to flood from him. No, no, he couldn't possibly titter on like a little lady if he was trying to bag himself a cutie! That simply wouldn't do, Khonsu reasoned, shyly glancing up at the non-magical being who was making his heart thud.

It'd been a while since he'd been the ladies' man, and honestly, his skills seemed to have gone with his school days. He felt kind of old, thinking of it that way. "Welllll, I suppose. If you really wanna hold my hand, I guess I can allow that." It was a quick tease, laced with a bit less babble than his usual remarks. It was difficult when one's brain was floating around their head as opposed to their tongue.

Khonsu followed her blindly, stumbling slightly with the initial tug as he meandered through this garden with a goofy grin that stretched from one ear to the other. "Well, psh, yeah, I mean, I can definitely make a bit of time before work. I'm uh... pretty important, though, so you know. Can't take too much time..." His free hand raked through the unruly mop on top of his head, trying his best to appear suave at least for a moment.

It never had been the blonde's strong suit.

He took a moment to drink in their surroundings, attempting to remember his way back just in case. He noticed with a tiny hint of a frown that they passed that damn bush as they walked, mentally remembering to destroy it on his way out. Every other piece of nature here was absolutely stunning. But the bush needed to go.

"So, uh... what's your name?" he asked after a moment, finding it only appropriate to find out what the woman he was going to make his special ladyfriend called herself. All the better to tell his friends about her, after all.

--------------------
user posted image
Aisling Leer
Posted: Aug 17 2011, 01:27 PM

Unregistered

Something about this man was both endearing and repulsive. It was obvious that he wasn't contrived in the slightest, everything being face-value and sincere. It was really the first time she had ever experienced someone like that first hand, and it didn't take probing into his mind to know that she had him right where she wanted him. At the same time, she dreamed of the day she met a man who could match her for wit and power. Someone who was strong, and would make an ideal consort for her when she ruled.

Someone whose eyes would always be on her.

Still, he would do, she thought as she dragged him through the garden. "Well, if you're important I wouldn't want to take up too much of your time! Just tell me when you need to go, and I will show you the way out of my garden."

Aisling brought him to a bower, a secluded part of her garden designed just for this purpose - near enough she could bring a slave running to protect her, and yet seemingly remote enough that her pawn of the moment would be under the belief they were truly and completely alone. Once there, Aisling released his hand, and retreated with her back against the flowers.

This was working perfectly - this man would lead her to the Venusian vixen who was going to make problems for the Regime. Aisling would destroy her, break the spine of the Senshi, and then urge the Government to come crashing down on the Alliance - which would involve the unfortunate deaths of the higher officials, and allow her to step in and save the shaking Regime.

She smiled just at the thought of it.

"My name is Aisling - and you, my handsome rescuer?"
Khonsu Bjoran
Posted: Aug 17 2011, 05:53 PM

Group Icon

She was bold, he'd give her that much. Not that Khonsu didn't appreciate bold - it meant she was going to steer their relationship (if they were going to have a relationship, but he was kind of hoping so), and so he wouldn't need to do anything but be cute! It definitely sounded like an absolute war plan. How perfect.

He blinked, trying to figure out a way to back pedal now that he'd gone ahead and told her he was super important. He wanted to spend time with her, damn it, and he highly doubted anybody was even going to notice he was missing. But how did you say that to a girl whilst staying impressive?

You couldn't. It was totally, one-hundred percent impossible. The blonde opted for the next best thing.

"Nah, I'll tell them I was caught up in my work," he offered with a bat of his hand, shrugging and trying to come off as a far harder worker than he was in any reality. Really, that wouldn't have been hard. There were amoebas who worked harder than he did. It would just take a tiny, itty bitty fib. Totally small, she'd never even need to find out. He made enough money that nobody would question what his job actually was, after all. Why would she ever need to?

It probably should have occurred to him that someone so close to the palace was probably involved in the Regime in some way, and yet, he had completely forgotten to remember the fact, grinning at her like she was the sun in the sky. He was gladly dragged from point A to point B, finding he cared less about the scenery and environment than he did the company. That was usually the way. Unless he was trying to take a nap, then environment was absolutely key.

He considered her name, then locked it away in the safe box that was his mind. Like a steel trap, he'd never let it go. Not like where he left his keys, that fact always seemed to escape him. "Khonsu, Khonsu Bjoran. Aisling's a really pretty name," he bubbled, swaying happily before her.

Lady was key-yewt!

--------------------
user posted image
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Reply New Thread New Poll

JEALOUSY by LORREIGN of RPGD

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1739 seconds | Archive