welcome
Welcome to Haunted School! On the outside, it just looks like the slightly run-down Trenton Academy, but on the inside, it is much much more. The school has a bit of a ghostly problem. Yes, that was the understatement of the century, but a ghost named Davey has taken control of the school and is proceeding to wreak havoc on everything he used to care about. The Ghostbusters are trying to figure it out, but they seem to be raising more questions than answers. With that and all the usual teenage angst and drama, it's no wonder that the students are slowly but surely losing their minds.

Please register with your first and last name in proper capitalization, and we'll be glad to have you join our tight-knit community!

Staff

KATIE!
cat
dorian

CAROLINE!
casimir

SCARLETTE!
scarlette
jase
tarquin

OTHALA!
lynne

Quick Login
Quick Log-In

C-Box

Awards
COTM
character of the month
to be determined.

CPLOTM
couple of the month
to be determined.

Afilliates
choose a link from the menu
below to visit our afilliates!

Credits
Skin: mimmy of RCR & RPGU
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haunted School. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

add reply new topic new poll

Hola!
Caroline
Posted: Sep 21 2007, 05:46 PM

;;Anyone want chocolate?

Group: Co-Admins
Member No.: 2

Hola from Spain! My name is Caroline i live in Spain, close to Benidorm, Alicante. I'm 14, to be 15 in Novembre and I go to the European School of Alicante. I have a french Candian mum (WOOT GO CANADA KATIA) from Montreal and an english dad; so i speak english (duh!), french and spanish!

I first RPed on the old Hauted school site so I've known Othala and Katie for quite come time!

So, hey people!
Katie.
Posted: Sep 21 2007, 05:51 PM

oxford comma ,

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

WAHOO. Go haunted school. xD
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options add reply new topic new poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2504 seconds | Archive

.deja .vu skin mimmy of RCR and RPG Underground.