Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Zeta The Webcomic. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Comic Status
Glyph
Posted: Oct 16 2006, 06:15 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

So, I figure I should probably mention what's going on with the comic, though only two others are members of this forum and chances are it would get more notice on the actual comic page.

At the moment the comic is on hiatus, mostly because my two art classes this semester are entire too time consuming. I have been, however, working on a flash animation for one of my projects starring Zeta, as well as using him for part of a printmaking project. That's in addition to all of the other drawings I'm working on in my spare time. Even though I'm drawing, I'm not explicitly working on the comic. This is mostly because I had been doing a character redesign, but have not entirely made up my mind about it. The more I look at what I've come up with, the more I like the classic version of Zeta better, so perhaps I might work on tweaking that. I've already started to in some of the drawings I've worked on. Even put clothes on him for one of the drawings. I might somehow work that into the comic too, since a lot of people seem to take some sort of issue with Zeta and Seph's no clothes-ness. not that they really need clothes as aliens.

So, that's where I am and where the comic is. Don't like it? Write your congressman.
« Next Oldest | Zeta | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0245 seconds · Archive