|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Zeta The Webcomic. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: May 9 2006, 06:16 AM
Member No.: 1
Joined: 9-May 06
I'm in general too lazy to be strict, but abide by these:
1. Avoid "netspeak" at all costs...or at least make very minimal use of it. Decent grammar and spelling would be preferable.
2. Playful insults are fine, but no being a complete dick.
3. Refrain from taking the word 'dick' in the previous rule to mean actual genetalia.
4. Don't die while browsing the forms...I don't want to have to clean it up.
5. Restrict extreme spam-like topics to the Spammy Spam Spam section of the Anirpg forum or the spam-like games to the Games section.
6. I'll probably get rid of the ads in due time, but please don't bug me about them. I don't have the funds to allocate for ad removal at this time.
7. Keep the complaining about infrequent comic updates to a minimum...as an art major I apparently don't have as much time as I thought I did when I started this comic, but I will continue to work on it.
8. If Seph asks you for 50 bucks, just say no.