|· Rules · Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted: May 4 2012, 05:40 PM
Ideya of Hope
Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 5
Joined: 21-July 04
© spimission and bluemagproject
* Creative 3D Point of View (First Person or Third Person) RP Game
- The gameplay consists of two modes: Solo Mode and Multiplayer Mode
> Solo mode right now does not have a particular story, so it's mostly fighting CPUs.
> Multiplayer mode will be online gaming and will have CPUs that can be customized into the match.
- The fighting gameplay involves a lot of orb combat. Orbs are the essential theme to everything. Not only you'll see a lot of weapons (guns) that shoot orbs, but many orbs have their own function: explosive orbs, sticky orbs, revolving protection orbs, orbs that can pass through walls, heat seeking orbs, guided orbs, spy orbs... lots of orb functions.
* Role-Playing Features:
- Players are called MAG units, which can evolve as they earn experience points and level up.
- Stealth: Your character may play and evolve into a more stealth orientated MAG unit.
- Tank: Your character may on the other hand evolve into a tank orientated MAG unit.
- Players can have unique abilities as they evolve. They obtain "transcendent abilities" where they can bypass the laws of reality to enhance their tactician. Some can learn how to cloak, levitate, walk on walls and ceiling, pass through solid objects, spring into blinding speeds, teleport from location to location... and so on.
...They've locked me within three powerful seals, but unfortunately for them I was the one who had the Key...
Posted: May 6 2012, 07:55 PM
Group: Senior Member
Member No.: 8
Joined: 22-July 04
I still like the idea of evolving though, so maybe we can make this a world of pure machines, like a world of sentient machines that have the freedom of choice and the architecture to evolve and make those choices. Machines could be personal and each unique, like an anime with unique characters. Infantrymen of course will still be in uniform and stuff. I'll see what I can model in the summer, I want a shot at a semi-organic android holding a flag on a hill with gunfire all around him. :3