All members have 10 warning points. Warnings result in not following the rules. If a member has a warning of 100% they will be removed from the group. If a member has 5 inactivity warning points, they will be removed from the group.
How do I get a warning? How can I have warning points removed?
How you can get warning points:
- Not posting regularly. (This is the most common warning. If you receive five inactivity warnings, you will be removed from the group and your character will be dealt with accordingly. Please see the rules for more details, or contact me if your utterly lost.)
- Character autoing. If you auto another members character without permission, you will receive a warning. If you continue to auto characters and do not respond to the warnings, you will be removed from the group.
- Character killing. If you kill another character without permission, you may either receive a DOUBLE warning, or be removed.
- Posting short posts. A one-liner receives a warning. If you post only one paragraph, you will be warned verbally...er..textally? If you continue to post short choppy posts, you will be removed.
- God-moding. Boy, does this irk me to no end! God-moding receives a warning each time it happens. The only character that can be gods, are the most important characters I play for obvious reasons. These characters will most like be NPCs.
How to decrease your warning percentage:
- POST. It's as simple as that. Your warning level will decrease by one if you post twice a week. If you do not have any inactivity warnings, then good for you. You will not have to worry about being removed due to inactivity!
- Character autoing warning points usually cannot be removed. It is rude and should not be done at all. The only way it can be removed is if the member that controls the character YOU autoed specifically requests it and you have apologized to that member and to me. If you continue to auto, your points WILL NOT be removed.
- Character killing warning points cannot be removed.
- Your short post warning points will be decreased with every FIVE 250+ word posts you post. HOWEVER, you will eventually be removed if you continue to post short crappy posts, so don't you can try for a little while then let loose, then try for a little while again.
- God-moding warning points cannot be removed. At all. Period.
After all this is said and done, I just want to let everyone know that I do make mistakes. Everyone does. If you think you have been warned by mistake, let me know and I will investigate the matter.
Please contact me if you have any problems!