Image and video hosting by TinyPic

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Winchester Legacy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

EVERYONE HAS A LEGACY
Welcome to Legacy. This is a SPN RP set after season SIX. Back to the roots of Supernatural and the Winchester's. Please read the rules FIRST.

There is NO canon list here. Anyone still alive at the end of season six can be played. (Check the Member List to see who is taken)This board is about playing open threads without central plot. Though it takes place after season six, it will feel more like season one. Just lots of hunts and the boys saving the innocent and moving on.

TIME OF THE SEASON
Photobucket

FALL 2011

Dark Desert Highway
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PAWNS ON THE CHESS BOARD
Angels - 2
Demon - 4
Human - 6
Hunter - 9
Lycanthrope - 0
Other - 1
Prophet - 1
Psychic - 2
Vampire - 0

CHOOSE YOUR SUIT

MASTERS OF THE GAME
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

COLLECT CALL

HEAVEN'S LIGHT

supernatural icons Pictures, Images and Photos
TBA
supernatural icons Pictures, Images and Photos
TBA

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT
WINCHESTER LEGACY

AFFILIATES
RPG-D

CREDIT
skin and sidebar: asia (OH, RAINBOW VEINS)
Header & Board Graphics: Natures Terminal Fantasy
Board created by: Sofia Pierce
Supernatural Concept by: Eric Kripke

.|reply|..|new|..|poll|.

Now, Then And Yet To Come, Plot
Sofia Pierce
Posted: Jul 25 2011, 04:19 PM

Crimson Butterfly
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 170

It hasn't always been this way
I remember brighter days
Before the dark ones came
Stole my mind
And wrapped my souls in chains

Lucifer rose, started the war. Michael tried to take Dean as his vessel but settled for Adam. Sam opened himself up to Lucifer and the showdown came. Dean rushes in, Castiel and Bobby in tow all to try to stop the enviable. Easily Michael and Lucifer swat the flies that are Dean, Castiel and Bobby. In the final moments Sam gains control and uses the horsemanísí ring to open up hell and pulls Michael in with him.

Now what? Where are they now?

Dean tried to do normal and eventually learned that that was hunting for him rather than playing Mr. Mom. Sam suddenly appears alive and well but soul-less. Unknown family came rose from the dead and all died for the cause. Raphael wanted the apocalypse back on track and others worked against him.

The Winchester heaven ally was quickly discovered a traitor and in bed with Crowley. When they harness the power of the souls Castiel took out Raphael and his minions only to proclaim himself as the new GOD. All Bow down.

Life goes on just as it has and no one is the wiser of the almost end of the world, the war in heaven or their new proclaimed God. No one sings the songs of the dead or of the heroes named Sam & Dean.

The hunts go on. Creatures, Demon and other evil things roam free as they always have and it s back to the grind. Little do many know but Raphael had popped the cage and Michael and Lucifer are again walking the earth. Time will tell how this will all play out but surely it will be bloody.

Now I live among the dead
Fighting voices in my head
Hoping someone hears me crying in the night
And carries me away

AU SUPERNATURAL ROLEPLAY. BEGINS CLEARLY AFTER SEASON SIX.THIS IS AN OPEN ROLEPLAY. THERE IS NO CENTRAL PLOT. WE WANT THIS TO BE ALL ABOUT INDIVIDUAL HUNTS. MORE IN THE FLAVOR OF SEASON ONE.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options .|reply|..|new|..|poll|.

SKINNED BY ASIA (OH RAINBOW VEINS) OF CAUTION 2.0

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1406 seconds | Archive