Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Hyuuga, Isamu, Yea, he's back bitches!
Isamu
Posted: May 31 2011, 07:18 PM

[Insert witty comment here]

Group: Creators
Member No.: 85

Character Information:

Name: Isamu Hyuuga
-Alias: n/a

-Height:6'1"

Village: Sand

The Character

Personality: Isamu tends to be a calm individual. A respectful and friendly character, always willing to help another when asked. He is a firm believer in honer, and doesn't take kindly to those who disgrace that concept. He in'st afraid to back down from a fight, be it to prove himself, or aide someone. Though usually calm (and analytical) he does have a temper, and can become fierce when provoked or when his pride is insulted.
Strengths: Intelligent, analytical, an adept fighter both with hands and blade, friendly, usually has great control of his emotion
Weaknesses: Temperamental, prideful, over-analytical, can be too self-sacrificing, slightly socially awkward.

Appearance: He stands 6'1" and weighs about 190 pounds. He has the common grey eyes of a hyuuga, with a face many would condiser attractive. He has long, straight black hair that was once cropped short but is now down to his mid-back. His body is well toned, but he's not overly huge. Givgin him a decent mix of strength and agility.
-Clothing: Wears a black sleeveless shirt with gee pants (gee=martial artist uniform) underneath a white robe and simple 'soft leather' shoes. On formal occasions he has a more extravagant black robe with crimson trim, with a Chinese dragon snaking around the body.

The History

Bio: Born into the second branch of the Hyuuga clan, Isamu decided at an early age that he would live up to his legendary ancestor Neji's reputation. He was never officially paired with a main branch member to take care of, but was always willing to assist them, and he never felt the hatred that some second branchers felt. This was probably in part because he sought to be everything his father wasn't. The man was an alcoholic, and abused Isamu throught his childhood. Often pushing him to perfection, and punishing him should he falter in some way.

However despite the imperfect life, Isamu grew to be a good person, having a calm disposition most of the time, and willing to help out his fellow villagers. He trained diligently, and though never called a prodigy, was often top of his class, or at least in the top 3. He now aspires to one day become Kazekage, a dream of his he is certain he will accomplish at his current rate. (I will expand this later, I just wanted to get it done)

Faction:

Faction: Shinobi/ future Kazekage (I hope)
-Rank: Jonin (since I was a Kage, I think I should get this much at least tongue.gif)

Chakra Type? Wind, Earth
-Style Focus Tai, Nin
Weapon: Twin Katanas

Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Strength:
Speed:
**Leave Blank, an Admin will give these to you.**
xxShonixXX
Posted: Jun 3 2011, 11:50 PM

Ghetto delicious

Group: Creators
Member No.: 99

Approved for rp

凸(‿)凸 凸(‿)凸 凸(‿)凸 凸(‿)凸 凸(‿)凸 凸(‿)凸

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0200 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!