Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

All There Was...
Son-Tobi
Posted: Mar 20 2010, 03:19 PM

A lot of Experience

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 330

After a few nomadic months far way from his home, Tobimaru had returned to find the nearly desolate land of the Sand village. The streets were usually filled with life-- as much life as there possibly could be in a desert. Tobi's return home was lesser than he had imagined. He imagined there would be people smiling and celebrating in such peaceful times but all there was was cold lifeless sand. Much to his dismay.

He closed his eyes, lowered his head and sighed hoping something good would come along.

--------------------
user posted image
Reissy
Posted: Mar 20 2010, 03:37 PM

Unregistered

A young boy walked past Tobimaru, a smile accross his face. The young boy's hair resembled the summer day sky, a light blue, his eyes matching holding a deep sense of cold warmth and comfort. The boy seemed to have an almost always happy aura as he walked passed. On the boys head were two what seemed like husky ears, silver and a tail to match.
Son-Tobi
Posted: Mar 20 2010, 03:52 PM

A lot of Experience

As Tobimaru lay his head toward the concrete, he looked up to see the pitter-patter of a young man cheerfully striding through the town. The boys hair was a soft sky blue, the polar opposite of Tobimaru's long bright red strands. Under the cover of the boy's hair were two silver worth ears along with a lively tail on the backside.

"Excuse me sir." Tobi said to the boy with the utmost poilteness

--------------------
user posted image
Reissy
Posted: Mar 20 2010, 03:59 PM

Unregistered

"Yes?" The boy answered, his ears pricked as he turned to face the foreign tounge.
Son-Tobi
Posted: Mar 20 2010, 04:11 PM

A lot of Experience

"Whats become of the Sand village? It just doesn't feel the same. It used to be so vibrant. How do you handle it all?"

Tobi asked the boy. He asked trying to find a reason why his childhood seemed to be fading away before his very eyes.

He sighed "Forgive me lad. I shouldn't throw such questions at someone your age."

Tobi held out to shake the boys hand. "My name is Tobimaru Namikaze, though my companions call me Tobi."

--------------------
user posted image
Reissy
Posted: Mar 20 2010, 04:19 PM

Unregistered

"Im not sure I can answer that question.." The boy extended a palm, one tatooed with what seemed to be tribal markings, almost resembling a curse mark. "I'm Takeru Takaishi, the Rokubi no Koinu."
Son-Tobi
Posted: Mar 20 2010, 04:30 PM

A lot of Experience

Tobimaru shook the boy's hand and smiled. The glasses he were wearing weren't just for show however as Tobi noticed the tribal markings on Takeru's hand. Always the one in pursuit of knowledge Tobi dare asked him about the strange markings.

"So Takeru, about your markings. What do they mean exactly?"

--------------------
user posted image
Isamu
Posted: Mar 20 2010, 05:34 PM

[Insert witty comment here]

Group: Creators
Member No.: 85

OOC: Mind if I join?

BIC: The Kazekage walked the lonely streets of Sunakagure. His heart filled with sadness at the lack of life, and the complete emptiness of the world around him.
Son-Tobi
Posted: Mar 20 2010, 06:26 PM

A lot of Experience

OOC: Feel free Isamu Minkoff%5B1%5D.gif

I'll wait for one of you to post.

--------------------
user posted image
xxShonixXX
Posted: Mar 21 2010, 03:32 PM

Ghetto delicious

Group: Creators
Member No.: 99

Society noticed the emo-looking Isamu, and decided to inject him with prozac and force him to wear Hollister merch.

ooc:// jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk just HAD to write that XD feel free to delete if you want

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif Tobi now looks like a sexy librarian :]

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0388 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!