Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Zombie Invasion
narafan
Posted: May 19 2009, 04:39 PM

UBER EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Group: PeaceKeeper
Member No.: 133

jake just let it go "so who are u and y are u here" he said looking threw more classrooms.

--------------------
Kayou
Posted: May 19 2009, 04:43 PM

Kayou

Group: Creators
Member No.: 36

"Mine name is Nikki Straum...I am a first class general for the US Army. I was sent here to search and protect anyone in need of help," she said with a sigh.
narafan
Posted: May 19 2009, 04:47 PM

UBER EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Group: PeaceKeeper
Member No.: 133

jake wondered y the army was involved "y is the army involved"

--------------------
Son-Tobi
Posted: May 19 2009, 08:27 PM

A lot of Experience

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 330

Will had been following them just in case the anything showed up.

"I was in the army a while back..." Will said in response to nikki

--------------------
user posted image
Kayou
Posted: May 19 2009, 09:31 PM

Kayou

Member No.: 36

"The information is classified sir..don't worry about it," she responded to Jake, turning to the man behind her with a youthful smirk. "In the army eh? It's good knowing I at least am partnered up with somebody who has a bit of worthy knowledge in his noggin."
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 19 2009, 09:44 PM

Experienced Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 344

Name: Lyra (Lear-uh) Bailey
Role (in story): This includes a little background history, just so you know. Lyra is a girl trained specifically for the purpose of fighting and killing zombies. She was raised at an orphanage until age 10, when she was adopted by a scientist by the name of Dr. Bailey. Not much is known about her past, except for this and the fact that she joined a secret organization which was founded for the purpose of destroying zombies.
Physical description:

user posted image
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 19 2009, 10:19 PM

Experienced Member

Lyra stepped out of a small, black car which had stopped in front of a school. Quite frankly, an incredibly ugly school. She chuckled to herself. This was going to by far, the easiest job she'd ever have. That's what she thought, at least. Lyra neatly tucked a few loose strands of her short, black hair behind her right ear.
She inhaled deeply. The nauseating stench of blood and rotting corpses filled the air.
The highly trained girl took a few steps forward until the front right window of the car opened slightly. Just so slightly enough, that a man fit his arm through the window, holding a small, neatly folded paper in his hand. His voice was low and rough, "Here are your orders. Do them and do them correctly. Understand that you are alone in this. We do not have enough members to sacrifice. We have also received information of the military being involved, so chances are, they will help if need be." As soon as Lyra took the paper, the man snatched his arm back through the window. The driver took off immediately.
Ms. Bailey quickly unfolded the paper. The orders were actually quite simple and with very few words.
"Stay alive."
Her heart pounded as her strides grew longer and she approached the school. As soon as she had busted through the door, a strange looking person- no, thing- limped over to her. She quickly pulled out her handgun and shot.
"Perfect," she chuckled under her breath. She hit the zombie in the center of the forehead, which caused it to instantly fall to the ground.
Lyra advanced, lurking through the halls. It was frightening, how unnaturally silent this building was.
It sent chills up her spine. Lyra bit her bottom lip.
Many times before, she had been assigned a job similar to this one. She had already been through this, yet it still had it's affects. She guessed that it was nearly impossible to get used to the sight of people and their loved ones dying, only to rise again as a mindless, bloodthirsty beast.
Eitak_Evil_Pants
Posted: May 20 2009, 03:46 PM

Member No.: 346

Name: Aaliz Blutignacht

Description: Foreign student (German).Half- dead, but is on some kind of medication to where she cannot become a full zombie. Has anger-management problems and has moments where she forgets what she is doing or talking about.

Appearance: user posted image

Aaliz stumbled across the floor as her blood trailed from her leg behind her. She had been like this for a few weeks...or ever since the invasion had occurred. Her memory was half-erased, and she felt as if she was dead, but she felt pain...and saw bugs trying to eat (but fail) at her skin. She would scream at herslef sometimes if she saw a mirror.

She even heard people scream at her. Aaliz was used to it by now, even though some wouldn't listen and would shoot her, all though she couldn't feel the pain. Usually she'd treat her wounds once she's hidden somewhere safe, thus giving her many bandages.

The half-dead german girl stopped in her tracks to see a young girl, short black hair, and simple clothing. Aaliz began to walk towards her.

"Guten Tag! Who are you?? Hallo???" she called.

--------------------
Your soul will be mine.

user posted image
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 20 2009, 03:53 PM

Experienced Member

Lyra stopped in her tracks. She raised her gun up to shoot this girl, however, she began to think otherwise.
"Wait.. She's talking? Zombies can't speak.. So, she's infected however, not yet full zombie? A lot of the blood on her skin is dry, though. If a person is bitten by a zombie, they turn within just a few hours. That blood is at least a few days old..."
She frowned slightly and lowered her gun.
"It is impolite to ask for one's name without first introducing yourself..." she retorted.
Eitak_Evil_Pants
Posted: May 20 2009, 04:01 PM

Aaliz slowed down and calmed down after seeing a gun pointed at her.

"Es tut mir leid...mein name is Aaliz Blutignacht. I vas a foreign exchanged student here. Unfortunatley those creatures got a hold of me the day they invaded, and I have become half. But I have a medication that lingers within me that prevents me from becoming a full fledge...vhatever it is...anyway...I can fight them off pretty well.

Aaliz held up the metal bar she would always carry around with her.
"Jast a qvick blow to the head--well, it has to be a few times, but I'm strong enough to where I take off their heads in one swing."

She lowered her weapon and looked at Lyra.
"Please...entschuldigen Sie meine Manieren..vhat is your name?"
The undead girl smiled crookedly.

--------------------
Your soul will be mine.

user posted image
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 20 2009, 04:06 PM

Experienced Member

Lyra smirked.
"A medication? That's interesting.. I wouldn't mind having some of that around if I were to get bit. I highly dislike the idea of become a cannibalistic freak."
She put her gun back in it's holster, now that she knew this girl was no harm. Well, she shouldn't be any harm..
"Oh!" Lyra blurted out, "I forgot. My name is Lyra Bailey."
She took a few short steps and held out her hand for Aaliz to shake.
Although, she wondered, if it was even a tradition to do this in her homeland.
Eitak_Evil_Pants
Posted: May 20 2009, 04:18 PM

Aaliz shook Lyra's hand with her non-rotting hand.
"Hallo, hallo!! So nice to meet you, Lyra!" the undead seemed kind at first.
"Vell, actually, this medication is of mine...it vas my A.D.D medication, but I'm out-- it just somehow permanently stays in me. So schade, I cannot give you any..."

She scuffed her feet against the floor. Aaliz's head turned sharply to the hallway--and her head fell off as she did.
"AGH!!Gott verdammte Kopf von mir!Wertloses Stück der Scheiße!!" (not very nice words in German.lol) Aaliz started yelling. Her body started looking for her head, but went in another direction.
"Verdammen Sie es! OVER HERE!!!"

Aaliz didn't seem like the calmest person when she was angered.

--------------------
Your soul will be mine.

user posted image
Isamu
Posted: May 20 2009, 04:30 PM

[Insert witty comment here]

Member No.: 85

OOC: *Continuing char. descrip.

Role: A Young man in his senior year at school. Secretly, he is researching data about zombies, having had a premonition of an upcoming attack. Has dabbled in the dark arts so as to combat them.

BIC: Tiberius looked up in fear. "Its happening" He whispered, his worst fears becoming a reality. He ran into the hall, trying to see where the creatures were.
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 20 2009, 04:31 PM

Experienced Member

"Nice to meet you, too." Lyra said calmly, however jumped and shouted when she saw Aaliz's head fall off.
Slowly walking and, occassionaly twitching slightly, Lyra picked up the head and walked over to the body. "Here.. Let me help.." she spoke very slowly as she reattached Aaliz's head.
"And that is very.. interesting, about your medications."

Lyra heard footsteps pacing through the halls behind her. She turned halfway around to see a young man. She looked questioningly at him.
"Hey you!" she called out, "come over here!"

ooc;;
Lyra was talking to Stephen/Tiberius.
Eitak_Evil_Pants
Posted: May 20 2009, 04:44 PM

Aaliz calmed down after her head was put back on.
"Danke, Lyra, that happens sometimes..."
The undead girl turned around, readying her metal weapon, suspicious about the man walking towards them.

"ah, I forget to tell you, most of these creatures do not attack me, but I kill them anyway.." Aaliz added on.

"Guten Tag?!Hallo!?" the undead girl yelled out.

--------------------
Your soul will be mine.

user posted image

Pages: (10) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0305 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!