Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Misuteru, One on One with Alleh-sun and Ashy T
xxShonixXX
Posted: May 18 2009, 04:19 PM

Ghetto delicious

Group: Creators
Member No.: 99

"If you hurt her again, so much as cause an injury no matter how small..... I will kill you." Dai growled, speaking to Jiro once more. "That's odd." he thought. "That girl...... I've only just met her, yet I want to protect her."
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 18 2009, 04:37 PM

Experienced Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 344

ooc;;
Do I have to use italics when they're thinking?? o= lol

bic;;
A streak of bright pink worked it's way across Hikaru's face. She was scared, for Jiro, however glad that Dai had said that.
"I.. No! Please, don't hurt him! He's the only family I have!" Jiro wasn't truly related to Hikaru, but she considered him to be so. After all, he had watched over her and helped her ever since her village had been destoryed by Nikumu and Jei.

"Haha! You honestly think you can kill me?" Jiro burst out into a fit of laughter. There was a hint of force in his laugh, however, along with sarcasm. He was ready to charge at Dai and rip his throat open, licking up every drop of blood, but restrained himself.
xxShonixXX
Posted: May 18 2009, 05:08 PM

Ghetto delicious

ooc:// You can if you want to..... just a habit of mine, sorry

bic:// "If I need to, then I will." he sheathed his sword. "However I won't." "There's no way I could put this guy in his place in front of Hikaru." he scorned himself.
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 18 2009, 05:19 PM

Experienced Member

"Thank you.." Hikaru breathed out a sigh of relief. Jiro grunted and stepped closer to Hikaru. She flinched slightly, however stayed where she was.
Suddenly, she remembered. "Didn't you want to know about those gems..?"
Jiro suggested that they find an inn before-hand.
After all, him and Hikaru were extremely exhausted from their long walk. Another factor in this, was that an inn would provide privacy. It would be risky to talk about the gems out in the open.
He began to make his way to a small building, with a sign in front of it labeled "inn".
Eitak_Evil_Pants
Posted: May 18 2009, 05:38 PM

Member No.: 346

Mugonno sat quietly and thought.

"huh. I remember those...I certainly have a few...black, blood, and Jei's silver one...I prefer my black one though....kekeke..."

He stood up and disappeared in a cloud of darkness. He returned back to Jei's...castle...manison...lair...whatever the hell it is....

He appeared in the midst of some conversation between Shinjiru and Jei.

"Well, look who's back--"
"They know about the gems."

Jei fell silent. "Excuse me?"

Mugonno grunted angrily. "Do I need to do something about it?"

Jei cleared his throat and stood up straight, hands behind his back. "Most certainly, Mugonno (I'm surprised you're talking...) just maim them, torture them--make sure they don't get in our way."

Mugonno was blank for awhile, but grinned-- his eyes squinting in enjoyment.

"All right, then...I'll see you after awhile then." He disappeared back into his cloud of darkness to the spot he was before.

Jei waved his arms rapidly around, coughing.
"Good grief!!! He needs to learn how to not leave this awful crap behind! -cough cough-"

--------------------
Your soul will be mine.

user posted image
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 18 2009, 06:21 PM

Experienced Member

ooc;;

Uhmm Katie?
The gems are elemental. As in, earth, air, water, earth, possibly spirit (to add more to the story).
lol
Eitak_Evil_Pants
Posted: May 18 2009, 06:38 PM

Now you're on!!! I know that.

ugh. Whatever. Darkness is one of them and Mugonno has them. ADDITON RULEZ.

lol. reply dammit. XD roar.gif

--------------------
Your soul will be mine.

user posted image
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 18 2009, 06:42 PM

Experienced Member

ooc;;

omfg and there can be a light was too!!
Oi Raito! XD

Anyways, I can't. Allison's at some reward thing at school.. And yeah.. :/
Eitak_Evil_Pants
Posted: May 18 2009, 06:46 PM

ARGH!! WTF?! You did it without me.....DICK. jk.

I'll be at your freaking house tomorrow-- speaking of which, I need to ask my mom...who isn't here. TT.TT'

PLLLEEEAS salsadancing.gif

--------------------
Your soul will be mine.

user posted image
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 18 2009, 06:54 PM

Experienced Member

ooc;;

Oh, yeah, I'm just going to start being Dai, too. XD (I wasn't serious btw)
Well Mugonno was just sitting in the shadows. lol

Urghh fine I'll start with Shinjiru. biggrin.gif

bic;;

Shinjiru grunted as his stomach rumbled fiercely. It had been about a week since his last meal. He looked at Jei, and snapped at him, "Master! Can I please go feed, already?! I've been starving for the past three days!"
He jumped up and began to pace around the room. He was restless, but also incredibly hungry.
Eitak_Evil_Pants
Posted: May 18 2009, 07:08 PM

Jei groaned angrily.

"Yes, yes. Go feed Shinjiru, I need time to plan some things..."

He put two fingers to his forehead as he sat distraught.

--

(I'mma change the story a bit)

Mugonno went to the inn that Jiro, Dai, and Hikaru went. The demon was most interested in Hikaru, but remembered that there was also Dai. He smiled to himself as he climbed up the walls of the building. He listened to passing heartbeats of other people in the inn, but he focused more on the familiar scents of the trio. After finding the right scents, he swung over to the window to the room and peeked in. He saw Jiro on the bed next to Hikaru, apparently Dai was somewhere else. The demon tried pushing the window open, but it was locked from the outside. Mugonno grunted frustratingly. He used telekinesis to unlock it from the inside--unfortunately, it made a noise, which startled the two inside.

--

A woman with blue hair travelled through the forest, to the inn of which she was called to. She was dressed in a uniform, a lighter blue than her hair, with many buttons, and suitable for fighting. Two guns hung at her waist. She seemed frustrated.

"Damn teenagers calling me to protect them. I'm a huntress, not a body guard." she grumbled to herself. Rustling startled her, and she pulled out a gun, only to find an innocent squirrel (lol) eating nuts.

"....stupid squirrel." she lowered her gun. Apparently the woman went by Aoiayame..and was known little to people, but was known well by those attacked by horrid creatures and evil.

--------------------
Your soul will be mine.

user posted image
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 18 2009, 07:26 PM

Experienced Member

"Thank you, Master! I shall return!" Shinjiru skipped out of the their lair. He headed toward a nearby village. The scent of blood was thick in the air, however it was obviously radiating from this village. "Is it really that populated?" He wondered.

ooc;;
Shinjiru has a veryy good sense of smell, so he can smell blood. Even if it hasn't been spilt, and from far distances.

bic;;
He continued to make his way toward this 'buffet'. His strides grew longer, and his speed increased with every step. The smell was really getting to him. His fangs extended out from his gums. He was overwhelmed by the stench.
After a few moments, Shinjiru came upon a young woman. "Ooh, she's actually pretty cute..." he breathed out in a whisper to himself. He crept closer to her, however a twig snapped loudly underneath him.
He froze in his steps.

Hikaru let out a small shriek. She fell off the bed, due to being startled. Jiro sighed and helped her up.
"What was that?!" she was apparently going into a panic attack.
"I'm not sure." Jiro went to investigate.
He pulled back the curtains and fell back.
"Who the hell are you?!" he shouted out, pulling out two small swords which had been hidden by his over sized cloak. ((Larger than daggers, but not quite swords. So, small swords haha))
xxShonixXX
Posted: May 18 2009, 08:07 PM

Ghetto delicious

ooc:// That sounded very sexual indeed...... "small swords" XP betrayed.gif

bic:// "I wonder when Hikaru is planning on telling me about those gems." Dai couldn't help but wonder why Hikaru and Jiro were both being so secretive. He carefully lay his sword on the chair next to the bed, then proceeded to relax, slumping down until his frame lay across pillows that lay near the bed's head board.

Kurochi affixated her blank gaze on Nikumu.

"What is it?" Nikumu sighed, finally giving in and asking Kurochi after she had sat there and stared at Nikumu for five good minutes.

"I am awaiting orders..... that is all." she bowed her head slightly, resembling an oversized doll with her posture and lolita clothing. Not to mention the fact that she was still holding the golden mirror.

"Well then lets see what Akihito taught you, and I'll find something for you to do besides just sit here and stare at me."

Kurochi gave a slight nod, and the mirror opened up to reveal a black swirling whirlpool. "This is dimention magic." she stated simply. "And I will use it to obey my master.... and that is Niku-sama*."

*Kurochi sort of talks weird and has an annoying habit of shortening characters' names if they are really long XXD
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 18 2009, 08:17 PM

Experienced Member

ooc;;
Okay, wait. I'm confused. Well, whatever. I'll just make Hikaru walk into Dai's room, assuming that they are in different rooms.

bic;;
Jiro glanced back at Hikaru for a moment. He noted the panic in her eyes, and told her to leave for the time being. "Go find Dai, and stay with him until I come back for you."
Hikaru backed away slowly, and said somewhat quietly, "Yeah, okay.."
As she left the room hurridely, Jiro's eyes followed her longingly. He knew that there was no way for him to have her. After all, she had already fallen for a man she just met. If she had been with Jiro for almost five years, and she had shown no such behavior toward him, it was hopeless. He snapped back into reality and turned back to the window.

Hikaru ran down the hall in the inn, until she found Dai's room. She banged on the door, and shouted for him to let her in. She was frightened, and within reason. Some strange man- no, thing had just appeared at her window, and she had no idea who he was.
She mentally prepared for what was coming. She knew that he would question her about the gems. She felt that she could trust him, but she was still nervous to do so.
Well, either way, she would tell him.
xxShonixXX
Posted: May 18 2009, 08:41 PM

Ghetto delicious

"Yes?" he sat up, running across the room to open the door. "Hey Hikaru." he smiled, gesturing for her to come in. "From that look on her face I'm guessing something happened. Did Jiro hurt her again?" he wondered, picking up the sword from the chair just in case he would need it.

Pages: (9) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0368 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!