Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Misuteru, One on One with Alleh-sun and Ashy T
Eitak_Evil_Pants
Posted: May 16 2009, 11:34 AM

Group: Member
Member No.: 346

Katie: TAKES!!! Mugonno, Aoiayame, Jei, and whoever she decides to make...BITCHESSS.

The bushes rustle in the background. The area becomes colder and feels more dark than usual...

Mugonno waits in the nearby shurbs and watches the victims he was told by Jei to kill. He sets his eyes on the innocent, sweet girl blushing amongst the quarreling men.

"Innocence is by far the sweetest thing to rapture in a demon's eyes..." he chuckled to himself. He also focused on the boy with green hair with the Samurai sword. Mugonno remembered destroying this boy's village...He must want revenge....

Then he waited silently.

--------------------
Your soul will be mine.

user posted image
xxShonixXX
Posted: May 16 2009, 03:33 PM

Ghetto delicious

Group: Creators
Member No.: 99

ooc:// yayzness! -sticks tongue out at Ashy- seeeeee I told you so XP

bic:// Dai waited patiently, eager to see what Hikaru had to say. He heard a slight rustling but forced himself to ignore it, assuming it was a mere woodland creature. He knew that the one called Jiro was probably feeling uneasy, but then again he deserved it, did he not?
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 16 2009, 05:28 PM

Experienced Member

Member No.: 344

ooc;;
How did Jiro deserve it? XDD

And damn you! I'm Jei DDD:<
Haha jk you can be Jei

bic;;
Hikaru shrugged and glanced at Jiro. He shook his head, however she opened her mouth to speak despite this.
"My village was burned down. It was because.. Well.. I don't want to talk about it.." She lowered her head.
xxShonixXX
Posted: May 16 2009, 08:16 PM

Ghetto delicious

ooc:// he was acting rude to Dai (sorry I had to keep my last post brief since my dad was coming as I was finishing typing)

bic:// "Oh." he had no idea what to say.

ooc:// enter my OC Kurochi 88D my other is named Raikitarou

bic:// "Umm..... excuse me....." a rather petite-looking girl wearing a simple gown tapped Nikumu on the shoulder. Both her hands were hidden by long sleeves, yet there was a letter clutched firmly in one of her hands.

Nikumu turned, scowling but managed to pry the letter from the girl's fingers.

"Akihiko-dono is dead." the girl spoke softly. "So I now serve Nikumu-sama." she stated it casually as if it were something that made no difference.
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 17 2009, 07:48 PM

Experienced Member

Hikaru forced herself to smile. "Yeah.. Um.. Haha. Well, that was a long time ago. I'm over it. Well, I'm as over it as I'm ever going to get." Jiro scowled at Dai and gesture, which meant "back off".
After a moment, Hikaru's eyes brightened. "Jiro!" she practically shouted. Then she turned and whispered rather loudly in his ear "I think that this town has one of the gems..."
xxShonixXX
Posted: May 17 2009, 10:01 PM

Ghetto delicious

Dai frowned, overhearing Hikaru. "Gems.... what could she mean by gems? She doesn't seem like the treasure-hunter type..."

The girl held a golden antique mirror with an extremely long handle, and kept turning it over in her hands, a rose-like emblem visible on its back.
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 17 2009, 10:09 PM

Experienced Member

Hikaru turned back around to face Dai once more, hoping he did not hear. She spoke louder than she meant to, though.
"Dai? You didn't hear any of that.. Did you?" She hesitated when she spoke, but was still curios. She also hoped that this man wouldn't lie, however she knew that the possibility existed.
Jiro sighed and said "He heard it. I just know he did." His tone was a bit sarcastic, but Hikaru could tell that he was being serious.
xxShonixXX
Posted: May 17 2009, 10:35 PM

Ghetto delicious

"Your friend is right." he told Hikaru. "However, I still have no idea what you mean by 'gems', so you have no reason to be uneasy." he reassured her.
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 17 2009, 10:39 PM

Experienced Member

"Oh, alright." Hikaru felt uncomfortable being in this position. She shuffled her feet around a bit.
She pondered whether she should tell Dai about these gems or not. If she did, it would take a while to explain. If she didn't, everything would be fine.
However, she thought, maybe Dai knew something about these gems?
"Would you like to know about thse gems?" Hikaru blurted out.
xxShonixXX
Posted: May 17 2009, 10:41 PM

Ghetto delicious

"Only if it doesn't make you uncomfortable." he folded his arms, sitting down upon a boulder in a secluded area.
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 17 2009, 10:54 PM

Experienced Member

Jiro seized Hikaru by her arm just as she opened her mouth do speak.
He whispered roughly in her ear, "Do you know what you're about to know? You could cause us whole lot of trouble.."
Jiro sneered and started to walk away, tugging Hikaru along with him.
She struggled to get free, however Jiro was too strong for her to do so.
She glanced at Dai and mouthed the words "Help me?" Hikaru continued to attempt to free her left arm from Jiro's grasp.
xxShonixXX
Posted: May 17 2009, 10:57 PM

Ghetto delicious

Dai drew his sword. "Let her go." he spoke calmly, pressing the blade against Jiro's neck.
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 17 2009, 11:04 PM

Experienced Member

Jiro paused in his steps and slowly turned his head to look at Dai. He snickered and cursed a little bit under his breath. Hikaru gasped and stared in awe at the sword against Jiro's neck. Jiro closed his free hand into a tight fist. He exposed his fangs to Dai and smirked.
"You wouldn't dare." He spoke in a tone which suggested that he was attempting to be as cool-sounding as Dai, however he was very unsuccessful. One could easily hear the anger and fear in his voice.
He slowly let go of Hikaru's arm and lifted his hand to the blade. He then pushed it away. His eyes were now fixed on Dai, his look one of sheer hatred.
Hikaru slowly backed away a few steps. She began to examine her arm, which was a bright shade of red where Jiro had grasped it.
xxShonixXX
Posted: May 18 2009, 03:53 PM

Ghetto delicious

"I do not fear you vampire." he spoke to Jiro, noticing the angry red tones Hikaru's arm had taken on. "Your arm!" he exclaimed. "Does it hurt?" he glared at Jiro.
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 18 2009, 04:08 PM

Experienced Member

Jiro sneered and looked away. "Well you should be.." he muttered sarcastically under his breath.
Hikaru looked up at Dai, grinning slightly. "A little bit.. I'm alright, though."

Pages: (9) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0249 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!