Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 [9]  ( Go to first unread post )

Misuteru, One on One with Alleh-sun and Ashy T
xxShonixXX
Posted: May 29 2009, 10:02 PM

Ghetto delicious

Group: Creators
Member No.: 99

ooc:// Nikumu's planning on letting Hikaru go if they give up searching, or possibly kill/maime Hikaru if they don't give up
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 30 2009, 09:30 AM

Experienced Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 344

ooc;;
Ohh so she's asking Jiro? I get it now biggrin.gif
lol

bic;;
Jiro whole body tensed up and his eyes showed pure hatred. They needed the gem, yet they couldn't sacrifice Hikaru. Without a moment of thinking, he blurted out, "Give her back!"
xxShonixXX
Posted: May 30 2009, 10:19 PM

Ghetto delicious

"Very well." Hikaru appeared in front of them, her wrists bound and a gag over her mouth. But the temple containing the gem had vanished alltogether.

ooc:// sorry for godmoding; let me know if it bothers you and I'll edit
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 30 2009, 11:24 PM

Experienced Member

ooc;;
It's all good.(:
I do it too sometimes. XD

bic;;
Hikaru's eyes were wide opened, and she stared up at Dai and Jiro.
Jiro scowled, looking all over for any trace left of the mausoleum.
xxShonixXX
Posted: May 31 2009, 07:26 PM

Ghetto delicious

"You chose her over the gem, foolish boy." whispered a somewhat layered voice in Jiro's ear.
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 31 2009, 08:26 PM

Experienced Member

Jiro's fangs began to elongate (does that make sense?) out of his gums. A sort of growling noise rose from his throat, but he quickly calmed himself down. His eyes wondered down to Hikaru.
"A-are you alright?" he stuttered.
Her eyes met his, but she quickly looked away. a hint of sadness on her face. "Yeah." she whispered.
xxShonixXX
Posted: Jun 2 2009, 06:37 PM

Ghetto delicious

Dai looked towards Hikaru to make sure she was alright, before he blindly began to slash through the wind with his sword, wanting it to strike something solid.
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: Jun 3 2009, 03:03 PM

Experienced Member

Slowly, Hikaru rose to her feet. Her eyes wondered from side to side. She noticed a rather large blade moving quickly in her direction, and she ducked.
"Hey! Watch it.." She said, laughing a little to shake off the tension of this moment.

---

Otonashi had woken up far earlier behind the Inn. Apparently, someone simply tossed her outside. This greatly angered her, however, she managed to shrug it off.
Now, all that mattered was that she was hiding behind a tree in the mist-filled cemetery, readying herself to get back the boy and girl who had defeated her earlier. She watched them, peeking out from behind the tree.
No matter how difficult, she could still see them, so the mist was no obstacle. She adjusted her belt and toward the small group.
All of a sudden, she felt a weight slamming against her, and she instantly fell. Another girl fell on top of her, but she suddenly jumped up.
"Oh no! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you! This mist is so thick. I didn't mean to.." She cut herself off and held out her hand to pull Otonashi up. However, she stood up herself.
"And just who the hell are you?!" she shouted at the young girl with silver hair.
"How rude.. But anyway, I'm Akane!" she grinned.
"Well, Akane.." Otonashi scowled, "Just.. Go away! Or.. I'll.. hurt you!"
Akane smirked and sarcastically remarked, "Wow, you're not a bitch at all.."
Otonashi grabbed the girl's throat, but let go after a second. "No.. You're not worth my time."
"Cool." Akane chuckled, not the least bit fazed, "But I have a question. Have you heard of some guy named 'Dai'? I have a letter to deliver to him... I recieved word that he's in this town, but.." She stared down at the letter in her hand.

---

"What?" Hikaru looked Dai in the eyes. "Do you hear that? Those voices.. And I just heard someone say your name.." She looked puzzled.

Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 [9] 

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0374 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!