Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Misuteru, One on One with Alleh-sun and Ashy T
xxShonixXX
Posted: May 14 2009, 10:36 PM

Ghetto delicious

Group: Creators
Member No.: 99

ooc:// you start since it's your plot and story-line
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 14 2009, 11:02 PM

Experienced Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 344

ooc;;

Okay biggrin.gif
Well.. I'm not really sure about the plot.
I guess.. Just from the beginning of the story.
You know the plot, so I won't bother.

Ashleigh: Hikaru, Jiro, Shinjiru, Jei, Aoiayame, Otonashi

Allison: Akane, Nikumu, Dai, Mugonno

This is just kind of for reference.

GOOD/BAD
Good: Hikaru, Dai, Jiro, Akane, Aoiayame
Bad: Jei, Mugonno, Shinjiru, Otonashi, Nikumu

LOVE
Hikaru <-> Dai
Jiro -> Hikaru
Nikumu -> Jei
Akane -> Jiro
Shinjiru <-> Aoiayame
xxShonixXX
Posted: May 14 2009, 11:06 PM

Ghetto delicious

ooc:// kk..... could I make an OC as well?
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 14 2009, 11:07 PM

Experienced Member

ooc;;
If you want. :p
xxShonixXX
Posted: May 14 2009, 11:08 PM

Ghetto delicious

ooc:// SQEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you start this, Missy :3 spiiiinychair.gif spiiiinychair.gif spiiiinychair.gif spiiiinychair.gif
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 14 2009, 11:30 PM

Experienced Member

ooc;;
Mkay. :]

This is going to suck because I haven't rped in so long, and I just can't start rps haha.

bic;;

The early morning sky lurked high over the two silhouettes, which were moving quickly and silently through the forest. They had been walking non-stop for hours, and were exhausted. Yet they kept on. Suddenly, a low rumbling noise was heard.

A tall man with a cloak on turned around to look at a young 15 year old girl. She grinned sheepishly and mumbled, "Sorry, I didn't eat much earlier.." There hadn't been much food in the first place, but there was enough to satisfy one's self.

The man groaned and turned back around. He continued to pace along. There was a village about a mile ahead of them. They would be able to rest, restock and just enjoy themselves.

"Jiro.." the young girl said, hesitating, "what's wrong?" She stopped in her tracks.

"I.. Nothing, Hikaru. I was just thinking," he replied. He didn't stop. He didn't even slow his pace. He kept walking at a constant speed.

Hikaru tucked a few loose strands of hair behind her ear and began to walk again. All she could think of was the feeling of a nice, comfy, warm bed underneath her, along with the feeling of eating a large meal and then feeling incredibly lazy and filled up.
xxShonixXX
Posted: May 14 2009, 11:41 PM

Ghetto delicious

bic:// A young man sheathed his sword, not even bothering to clean its blade. He had milled about the town, when he had been cornered in an alley by a few ruffians hoping to rob him. They had backed down once he had made it clear that he was mot going down without a fight, and had fled rapidly.

"Where is she!" an angry-looking woman paced back and forth, her hands tightening into fists. "Hikaru... Hikaru..." she muttered.

This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 14 2009, 11:57 PM

Experienced Member

After a few more moments of walking, Jiro and Hikaru reached the village. She was so exhausted and, as she was stumbling along the small town, all she could think about was sleep. Nice, peaceful, dream-filled sleep.

Jiro saw an inn and told Hikaru about it. She glanced over at it in awe, and without a second thought, began to charge over to it.

Hikaru was almost at the inn, when she bumped into a young man. She fell back on the ground. "Oww.." She looked down at the ground and then up at the boy.

"Oh.. I'm sorry.." She shrugged.
xxShonixXX
Posted: May 15 2009, 12:00 AM

Ghetto delicious

"I am the one who should appologize." he offered her his hand to help her up. "I got a bit careless and didn't look at where I was going."
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 15 2009, 12:06 AM

Experienced Member

Hikaru felt a blush creeping up on her face. She giggled nervously and took his hand. She slowly got to her feet, and began to examine him.

She started thinking how he was actually pretty cute, but then snapped back and said "Oh, no.. It's fine."

She smiled and looked down at her feet. She was unsure what to do. Jiro glared at the young man. He had loved Hikaru for a long time, yet she seemed fascinated by this man far more than himself. Jiro grunted and looked away, repressing the urge to break this "mystery man"'s arm.
xxShonixXX
Posted: May 15 2009, 03:39 PM

Ghetto delicious

"So do you live around here, or are you a wanderer like myself?" he asked, then frowned. "I forgot to ask proper introductions of you and your companion." he said, looking towards Jiro. "My name is Dai." he added.
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 15 2009, 05:45 PM

Experienced Member

"Oh uhmm.. I'm Hikaru, and this is Jiro." She made a small gesture toward the man standing behind her. She twiddled her thumbs and looked back at Dai. "I'm not really from around here, no. I actually.." She trailed off for a moment.
When she spoke again, her voice was little more than a whisper. "Don't have a home anymore."
Jiro snickered and looked away.
xxShonixXX
Posted: May 15 2009, 07:55 PM

Ghetto delicious

"I'm sorry to hear that." he felt a pang of sympathy for Hikaru.

"Jei!" Nikumu hissed, seeming to snap out of her earlier trance.
This_is_Ashleigh
Posted: May 15 2009, 08:03 PM

Experienced Member

"It's fine.. It's not your fault. It's Niku-" Hikaru gasped as she felt a hand grasp her shoulder. She quickly snapped her head around and stared at Jiro.
"Hikaru, that's enough. I'm sure that he has no interest in your past." Jiro sharply pointed out.

"Nikumu.. What is it?" Jei took slow, long strides until he was standing only a foot in front of Nikumu. He looked her in the eyes, wearing a serious expression.
xxShonixXX
Posted: May 15 2009, 08:07 PM

Ghetto delicious

"As a matter of fact I am interested in what she has to say." he told Jiro, assuming a cool tone of voice.

"Are there any signs of Hikaru?" Nikumu asked, feeling rather impatient.

Pages: (9) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0414 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!