Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Telepathy
xxShonixXX
Posted: Apr 10 2009, 05:19 PM

Ghetto delicious

Group: Creators
Member No.: 99

waaaait one minute here! Kisa uses metal in general.... not just her blood. It says in my descrip that she CAN use her blood, but mostly metal from the earth.

And people have jutsus that have nothing to do with their BLs. Like space is Ryaku's style but Alexoren has a dimention bag. He is also a Setsuta yet has a bunch of demon stuff as well as dragon stuff despite the fact that he does NOT have a dragon demon. And Alexoren also has a ton of elemental stuff AND more custom electric stuff despite the fact that like Kayou said earlier "Mind is an element" he has more custom mind stuff.

Kayou Uchiha even has rasengan, which is an Uzumaki BL technique.

Kido Amarashi has: spirit stuff, custom water stuff, and Hermit stuff and his BL is Rinnegan.

Yako Hyuuga has chidori and a gravity jutsu

Heck, Kisa even has two bomb jutsus even though her BL is metal and her style ls sparkles.

Let's face it; people stray from their styles.

Anyways another point is that people often has misc. jutsus that are out of their original style. Also, mind-reading is extremely common, and therefore anyone has claim to it as noone can claim it as being their original creation. It's like if someone made something as common as superhuman strength for instance. Now think back to movies& comic books; this is a redundancy.

My suggestion to you all; quit being such hypocrits and lighten up. It's not like Isamu is going to take this and branch off from there ((at least he'd BETTER not))

******I'm sorry if I have offended anyone; I'm just stating things the way I see them******
xXMadaraXx
Posted: Apr 10 2009, 06:24 PM

Over the top on Experience

Group: Creator Assistant
Member No.: 332

I just was reading this cause it was funny from my point of view but when i saw my char was mentioned i have to step in.

Ok i have them because the rinnegan allows you access to all the elemental chakra which in theroy means that you can learn every jutsu. and my Hermit mode is a style that Kayou said i could make but i dont use it as much as i would like to since i have the rinnegan.

That just me i just wanted to say why i have them and i donw want to get involved in this arguementat all.
xxShonixXX
Posted: Apr 10 2009, 06:50 PM

Ghetto delicious

I just picked random chars as I was going through the citizens (and I didn't state all of them, only a few). And you made those jutsus before you settled on rinnegan as your BL (just stating a point). But I wasn't trying to draw you into this arguement, so you don't have to say anything else if you wish.
xXMadaraXx
Posted: Apr 10 2009, 06:53 PM

Oh well ok then nevermind then smile.gif
Alexoren
Posted: Apr 10 2009, 07:30 PM

PREPARE TO BE PUNISHED MORTALS!!!!!

Group: Punisher
Member No.: 160

ok where shall I begin.

1. I created the dimension bag first but it is just a special item that has special powers it isn't a style unlike ryuki's space style which is specificly his.

2. I understand that I made some dragon stuff but those were all denied and were never used. Also Mind is NOT I repeat NOT an element. The only elements are fire water earth wind lightning dark and light nothing else. Mind is a special ability that is used in bloodlines and nothing else. I do remember that a while back kutsuu also tried to make a bunch of mental stuff without a bloodline of mind and we all denied him so we shouldn't be able to approve this. Like before elements are used by everyone they aren't your specific style. Demon is a style lightnining isn't. And I'm allowed to make custom mind jutsu because I created the setsuta mind bloodline which gives me the right to make special stuff for it.

3. Rasengan isn't a uzumaki ability it is a jutsu created by someone in the uzumaki clan just like how chidori doesn't belong to kakashi's clan it is just a regular jutsu

4. Hermit stuff I won't go into but truthfully element style stuff aren't exactly a specific style. A style on this site is a type of thing that belongs to only one person unless they let someone else use it. Like with Cortus's metal stuff it is an elemental stuff so techinically anyone with earth affinity can use it and kisa has the blc of metal but that doesn't mean it belongs to only her.

5. like in 3 chidori isn't a style it is just an affinity attack not a specific style.

That is what I believe so yeah there you go take it as you wish. In my opinion this should be disapproved

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
xxShonixXX
Posted: Apr 10 2009, 07:41 PM

Ghetto delicious

1) Come now, you MUST have to DO something to the bag for it to work. It DOES have a cost now, doesn't it; otherwise it would just be an ordinary bag.

2) I just went along with what Kayou said about mind being an element

2) You used to use that dragon stuff alot at one point I recall, and perhapse you should take it off your char's profile, then

3) I pretty much went along with what Nara said about a Nara trying to use chidori or sometihng like that, idk

and if what you said about metal is true, then mind must belong to anybody as well, and therefore Isamu can have this jutsu^^

Sorry, I was in a pretty pissy mood when I last posted

And for the record you did NOT invent mind-reading; I recall that Diana had a char who could read minds as well.
Isamu
Posted: Apr 10 2009, 07:56 PM

[Insert witty comment here]

Member No.: 85

Shonix-2
Everyone else-0
GO SHONIX< WIN THIS BATTLE!!! Lol tongue.gif
xXMadaraXx
Posted: Apr 10 2009, 08:04 PM

Ok i know im stepping out of line by saying this and please dont start shouting at me for saying this but i thouht this is ment to be about Isuma and his jutsu instead of compairing others and their bloodlines and jutsus should this not really be taking place in like a rants fourm or something?

I just thought i would say that as no-one else has so please dont shoult at me its just a suggestion.

And thank you all for reading.
Isamu
Posted: Apr 10 2009, 08:05 PM

Originally it was, but it became this. It happens sometimes when disagreements with jutsu happen.
xXMadaraXx
Posted: Apr 10 2009, 08:10 PM

oh yeah i understand that like smile.gif but is 3 pages not a bit much for one jutsu? that all i was thinking like.
Isamu
Posted: Apr 10 2009, 08:29 PM

we cant come to an agreement, so we continue arguing.
xXMadaraXx
Posted: Apr 10 2009, 08:39 PM

Oh well ok the i will let you get stuck into it then and will not disrupt this any further smile.gif

Have fun. Minkoff%5B1%5D.gif
Kayou
Posted: Apr 10 2009, 10:03 PM

Kayou

Member No.: 36

ok this is hyuugaz nd kayous opinion both in one post. OK hyuuga feels that someone should not just gain the ability to gain mind reading and should be able to do it through bloodline opr something. all of these mind reading abilities are from bloodline or the style of the character. And i didnt know i have a gravitgy jutsu btw lolz. And chidori and rasengan dont belong to just one bloodline. we agree with alex and stuff and to clarify for kayou and everyone else: Mind is not an element and cant be taught really.
xxShonixXX
Posted: Apr 11 2009, 01:03 AM

Ghetto delicious

Okay, so I think Isamu should rp out how he came to attain this ability and depending on how he got it we should judge it.
Kayou
Posted: Apr 11 2009, 01:24 AM

Kayou

Member No.: 36

If he gets telepathy..then I want schizophrenia >_>

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4 

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0289 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!