Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

On Life Support
Sven
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 09:36 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 329

Sven awoke with heavy eyelids. His body was burning, and all he remembered before he fainted was the seemingly lifless body of his opponent, Kido. Un-knowing where he was, he stood up, ignoring the piercing damage from his last fight.
"Mr. Nara! You shouldn't stand up!" Sven was suddenly pushed back onto the bed by a nurse, dressed in a pale white outfit.
"Oh my! I didn't hurt you did I? I'm so sorry Mr. Nara!" The nurse was obviously new to the job, and Sven was ignoring every statement she made, searching around the room for some clue of where he was until someone walked throught the door...
narafan
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 09:52 PM

UBER EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Group: PeaceKeeper
Member No.: 133

kiga walked in "how u doing"

--------------------
Kayou
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 09:54 PM

Kayou

Group: Creators
Member No.: 36

Kichi sighed as she walked into the room with a clipboard, her blonde hair tied back into a pony tail as she wore a pure white doctor's smock. "Sooo what have we got here?" she mused as she read the papers.
Sven
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 10:26 PM

Advanced Member

Sven snickered quietly."Oh not much, just the usual near-death wounds. But hey! Don't worry about me, you are problably swamped with patients..."
Kayou
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 10:47 PM

Kayou

Group: Creators
Member No.: 36

"Eh, that'd probably be why I hired nurses," Kichi said with a laugh, winking at Sven.
Sven
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 11:04 PM

Advanced Member

"Well, I think you should check on the one that shoved me over. But anyway, Im doing pretty good. How about you Kiga?"
narafan
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 11:09 PM

UBER EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Group: PeaceKeeper
Member No.: 133

"pretty good but im not the one in the hospital. how u feel like how does ur body feel" kiga asked

--------------------
Sven
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 11:28 PM

Advanced Member

"I feel well enough to get the hell out of here. I'll see you all later, hopefully not in this bead again..."

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0245 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!