Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Isamu Asks Layla A Favor.
xxShonixXX
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 04:21 AM

Ghetto delicious

Group: Creators
Member No.: 99

OOC: I have absolutely no idea what to have her say, so I'll take the cheapo way out.

BIC: She explained the techniques she had demonstrated for him, including how to use them and their names.
Awesamu
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 04:28 AM

[Insert witty comment here]

Member No.: 85

OOC: XD Classic shonix

BIC: Isamu looked at the patient he was to "operate" one.
He used cleanse, and felt his hands sterilize. He then proceeded to diagnose the patient. Seeing the shrapnel of some foregin object via Byakugan. As he ran his hands over the persons back, he felt a bacterial presence. He first dealt with the material embedded in the back, then asked Layla. "I feel the presence of a disease. What do I do?"
xxShonixXX
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 04:32 AM

Ghetto delicious

OOC: betrayed.gif

BIC: "It appears to be a poision.... but this can be easily treated."

Jokyo Dokubutsu - Poison Removal
Requirements: 4,000 Int 4,000 Nin, and 4,200 CC
Description: This technique does not cure a poisoning; it simply extracts a portion of the poison and prevents immediate death. This technique allows a medical nin enough time to prepare an antidote for the poison. This technique can also be used to slow down the effects of a poison used against the medical nin so as to give them time to escape or prepare an antidote for themselves. A patient will still die from a lethal poison even if this technique is used if the poison is not treated. This technique is less effective against highly advanced poisons.
Chakra Cost: 1,000
Awesamu
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 04:37 AM

"I see...." He said. "Medical jutsu does not seem that difficult. I thought it would be a challenge." He said.
xxShonixXX
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 04:41 AM

Ghetto delicious

"It depends." she said.

OOC: you mgiht want to be adding these jutsus to Isamu's citizen info thing as we go along salsadancing.gif
Awesamu
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 04:48 AM

OOC: I will later. I still have all my recent creations to add as well tongue.gif

BIC: "What is more of a challange?" He asked.
xxShonixXX
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 04:52 AM

Ghetto delicious

"This." she said, opening her mouth slightly, and exhailing an acid. It ate through part of the window-frame portion of the door before halting, leaving only a small dent. "But you could hurt your throat doing that, sempai, so please don't try it unless you have to."

Zesshi Nensan - Fanged Tongue Acid
Requirements: 12,000 Int, 11,000 CC, and 8,000 Nin
Description: A very corrosive acid which is expelled from the mouth. It is capable of being projected far distances, with the strength to even dissolve rocks. However, being as acidic as it is, it must be spat very cautiously from the mouth, making it a very slow attack that will not succeed unless your opponent's speed is hindered.
Effect: +1,000 dmg.
Chakra Cost: 800

Awesamu
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 05:07 AM

How is a corrosive acid considered medical?" he asked. Many attacks are both safer and less lethal, as well as more powerful, than that."
xxShonixXX
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 05:10 AM

Ghetto delicious

"It wasn't made for healing people, but attacking them instead." she explained. "I hope I can keep answering all his questions without slipping up." she thought a bit worried at the prospects of messing up.
Awesamu
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 05:15 AM

"But as I said. I dont see the point. Why use a high risk, weak technique when you and I know much more powerful moves?" He asked.
xxShonixXX
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 05:17 AM

Ghetto delicious

"I suppose of you have something you need to corrode, steel bars for instance."
Awesamu
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 05:19 AM

"I suppose...." Isamu said, still aware that he at least had techniques for that as well.... "so what is the next lesson?"
xxShonixXX
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 05:21 AM

Ghetto delicious

She detected a note of cynicalism in his voice. "Everything must have a use, though." she thought. "I'll think for a moment."

The door opened slightly and Kitsune entered.
Awesamu
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 05:26 AM

Isamu nodded in greeting. "Greetings Kitsune. Its been awhile. Sheela sends her regards."
xxShonixXX
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 10:46 AM

Ghetto delicious

He turned towards Isamu, noticing him for the first time within the room. "I send mine as well."

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0274 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!