Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Isamu Asks Layla A Favor.
Awesamu
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 02:55 AM

[Insert witty comment here]

Group: Creators
Member No.: 85

Isamu sat in a room, eyes shut, he was in a meditative trance as he waited for Layla to show up.
xxShonixXX
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 02:57 AM

Ghetto delicious

Member No.: 99

Layla cautiously opened the door, noticing Isamu. "Is everything alright? You're not hurt, are you?" she asked, beginning to look Isamu over for signs of possible injuries.
Awesamu
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 03:10 AM

He was silent for a moment before snapping back to the world. He opened his eyes. "Not at all love. I merely wished to ask you for a favor if you arent busy." He said, standing.
xxShonixXX
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 03:11 AM

Ghetto delicious

"Sure." she smiled. "I'll do anything you ask of me as long as I am able."
Awesamu
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 03:13 AM

OOC: XDWOW! Gutter moment!
BIC: "I wish to learn medical jutsu." He said, walking over to her.
xxShonixXX
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 03:18 AM

Ghetto delicious

OOC: ohmygod, I didn't realize this up until this moment, but my last post sounded so........ wrong 0_o for MANY, MANY reasons. But she's not a certain garden tool ~_*

BIC: She nodded, unlocking a door behind her.
Awesamu
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 03:21 AM

"Supashi-bo Layla-"sensei" He said in a joking bow tone, but bowing sincerely.
xxShonixXX
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 03:25 AM

Ghetto delicious

"Do itashi mashite, Isamu-sempai." she responded, holding open the door.
Awesamu
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 03:45 AM

He entered the room and looked around.
xxShonixXX
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 03:57 AM

Ghetto delicious

Inside the room lay a few patients each awaiting care.

She quickly cleansed her hands, worried that she would mess up in front of Isamu and he would think less of her abilities.

Kiyomaru - Cleanse
Requirements: 1,700 Nin 1,700 CC, and 1,900 Int
Description: It is not always possible for a medical nin to practice basic hand washing and other procedures. This technique has the effect of instantly removing bacteria, dirt, blood, and other contaminants from the userís hands, lower arms, and face. It also insures that any breath that comes from the userís body will be free of any bacteria or infectious disease. This technique can also be used to clean the wounds of others in order to prevent infection from bacteria. It the event that the medical nin is using this technique to prevent infection of an injury that has been inflicted upon them, it is used as if the shinobi were using it on somebody else.
Chakra Cost: 500
Awesamu
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 03:58 AM

Isamu watched, observing her methods. He activated his Byakugan to better see the chakra flow, seeing it be more concentrated in her hands.
xxShonixXX
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 04:04 AM

Ghetto delicious

It took her only a few seconds to determine the problem.

Shindan - Diagnosis
Requirements: 1,500 Nin 1,500 CC, and 1,600 Int
Description: The first step in treatment is understanding the problem. With this skill a shinobi uses their hands to carefully probe a patient for problems. This technique is preformed by kneeling over a patient and slowly running both hands over their body, looking for signs of injury that may not be visible to the naked eye. It can detect things such as internal injury, improper heart rate, non-apparent bone fractures, poisoning, and disease. A ninja of higher rank has learned to use this technique to perform a rudimentary examination of a body to determine cause and time of death. A Genin using this skill takes several minutes of work to determine the nature of a problem, a Chuunin takes less than a minute and a Jounin requires only a few seconds.
Chakra Cost: 200

Noticing a few shards of glass embedded in the back of her patient, she gently began to rub the young woman's shoulders to get her to relax while she removed the shards.

Shiatsu - Massage
Requirements: 2,000 Nin 2,000 CC, and 2,300 Int
Description: For a variety of reasons, muscles, tendons, and ligaments can become overworked and painful. This may be because of some type of injury or it may simply be the result of too much work without enough rest. By applying the proper amount of pressure at the right points and using small amounts of chakra a medical nin is able to relieve pain and help the patients body recover more quickly. A strain or sprain can seriously hinder the effectiveness of a shinobi and as such this technique really can make a difference.
Chakra Cost: 700

Tekishutsu - Extraction
Requirements: 3,100 Nin 3,300 CC, and 3,500 Int
Description: When a patientís body has a foreign object in it, such as the point of a shuriken, a senbon needle, or an arrow, it is important to remove the object without further harming the patient. Using this technique the medical nin places their hands on either side of the injured area and uses chakra to very carefully manipulate the surrounding tissues in order to remove the object without causing any further damage. Depending on the severity of the wound and nature of the object, it can take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes to remove it.
Chakra Cost: 500 per post.

She took an added precaution just in case there was something else.

Teikouryoku - Power of Resistance
Requirements: 2,500 Nin 2,500 CC, and 2,500 Int
Description: A medical nin must always be aware of becoming a victim of whatever their patient is suffering from. With this technique a medical nin temporarily increases their resistance to diseases and poisons. It has no effect on diseases or poisons already affecting the medical nin. This technique improves as the medical nin grows in power and affords greater resistance to a wider range of diseases and poisons.
Chakra Cost: 400 to begin and 300 each post after, to maintain.
Awesamu
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 04:05 AM

"..." He watched as she performed flawlessly.
xxShonixXX
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 04:12 AM

Ghetto delicious

"Ummm..... do you think you can use those techniques so far?" she asked Isamu, still feeling a bit nervous.
Awesamu
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 04:19 AM

"I can tell you havent taught much before. I saw what you did, I saw the chakra flow. I neither know what to do to make it happe, what the techniques do, nor what they are called." He said with a small smile.

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0243 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!