Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )

War On Mist
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Nov 13 2008, 11:54 PM

Ghetto delicious

Group: Creators
Member No.: 99

He gave the man a blank look. "....." turning back to Kota, his insects seem to form letters in the air. "Are you going to fight or what?"
flying_cow_brigade
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 09:07 AM

Unregistered

Tartus tapped Haretsu aon the shoulder. "Be carefull" he whispered into his ear.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 09:12 PM

Ghetto delicious

He nodded, crouching into a fighting stance.
growlth
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 09:22 PM

Creator

Member No.: 62

Zaku chuckled. "Kota whenever you're ready, you may start."
Alexoren
Posted: Nov 17 2008, 05:18 PM

PREPARE TO BE PUNISHED MORTALS!!!!!

Group: Punisher
Member No.: 160

Alexoren smirked and his eyes turned pure blood red and his body was being swarmed by black chakra. he began to laugh "this will be fun" he said in a deep dark voice "but who shall I strike first? that is truly the question here"

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Nov 17 2008, 05:22 PM

Ghetto delicious

He turned to face Alexoren. "........."

Shonix appeared, glowering. The reason for her discomfort became evident when she turned, revealing that Kisa had jumped on her and was grabbing her by her neck. By then, most would be dead from lack of oxygen in Kisa's grip, but Shonix did not need air to survive. "Oooooh what fun!" Kisa let go. "Hiiiii bestest friend!" she waved to Alexoren.

OOC: I wanted to use another char and Nara asked me to use Shonix and Kisa, so no complaining that I'm using 2 of my strongest chars.
narafan
Posted: Nov 17 2008, 05:25 PM

UBER EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Group: PeaceKeeper
Member No.: 133

OOC: i said no attacking alex. i did agree with sho so if u have a problem blame me.

BIC: kota made some hand signs and then summoned a giant fire snake.

Giant Fire Snake
description: Uses hands signs to make a giant snake of fire appear.
Effect:10,000 health
Cost: 15,000 chakara and 5,000 ninjustu

Solus and kiga walked in the village and headed towards kota "sorry we are late" they said

--------------------
Alexoren
Posted: Nov 17 2008, 05:28 PM

OOC: I'm bored so I'm becoming an obstacle for everyone =D YAY

Alexoren glanced over at Kisa "greetings" he said in a calm voice as he glanced around at the others preparing to fight

The ground beneath them started to shake as a small hole appeared and a man wearing a dark cloak and a mask which resembled a white tiger appeared and looked around

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Nov 17 2008, 05:31 PM

Ghetto delicious

"Cortus I'm guessing." Shonix thought, staring at the new arrival.

Alexoren
Posted: Nov 17 2008, 05:42 PM

Suddenly the ground began to shake again and a large fissure appeared in the ground as a giant golem made of metal came up and roared as it slammed the ground.

As this happened the clouds in the sky began to darken and flashes of light appeared followed by a loud crash. Alexoren pulled out two swords. One that seemed to be made of pure crystal with a blue glowing gem in the hilt and another that is large and pure black with a glowing red gem in the hilt. They both resonated with energy.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Nov 17 2008, 05:52 PM

Ghetto delicious

Kisa pulled out her two katanas.

Yami looked up at Shonix, awaiting his commands as she selected which weapon to use for the fight. "But of course." she thought, taking out her favorite. "The specialty of the sand village."

Shonix's stats
Health: 320,000
Chakra: 320,000
Stamina: 320,000-30,000= 290,000
Strength: 320,000
Mobility: 320,000
Intelligence: 320,000
Taijutsu: 320,000
Ninjutsu: 320,000
Genjutsu: 320,000
Chakra Control: 320,000
[BLC 8]

Name: Giant Fan
[Weight: Light only to the user (it becomes heavy when somebody else tries to weild it)
Equipment Point(s): 5/30
Type: fan
Description: It looks sort of like Temari's fan

user posted image

Effect: It can be used to perform wind style jutsu and parry sword and weapon attacks. It can also be used as a shield to block taijutsu if the user chooses to use it to block taijutsu damage.
Cost: None

Name: Yami (it means 'darkness' in Japanese)
Description: Sleek black egyptian cat with orange- flecked red eyes, a gold necklace/collar with red and green stones in it, white markings across his chest, and the insides of his ears and the tip of his tail are white.
Size: Sleek, small
Abilities: alot of stuff ;D

Health: 83,100
Chakra: 82,600
Strength: 80,600
Stamina: 84,100
Mobility: 86,100

In addition, Shonix selected a sythe-like weapon.

Name: Smoke Sythe
[Weight: light
Equipment Point(s): 4/30
Type: sythe
Description: user posted image

Effect: 10,000 dmg per strike
Cost: 30,000 stamina

Kisa's Stats

Stats:

Health: 191,000
Chakra: 191,000-12,000= 179,000
Stamina: 191,000-10,000= 181,000
Strengths: 191,000
Mobility: 191,000
Intelligence: 190,000
Taijutsu: 192,000
Ninjutsu: 191,000
Genjutsu: 187,000
Chakra Control: 194,000
[BLC 9]

Name: Brute Strength
[Weight: light, but only to the user
Type: Katana
Description: ((the sword in the pic))
user posted image
Effect: Sword can add 5,000 dmg to user's attacks when held, and does 2,000 dmg per strike, and 6,000 dmg if the user reenforces with metal.
Cost: 2,000 chakra to re-enforce

Name: Hardset Determination
[Weight: light, but only to the user
Type: Katana
Description: ((the sword in the pic))
user posted image
Effect: Sword can make the opponant's attacks do 5,000 less damage when held. It also cuts the effects of element-based attacks in half if held in front of the user due to a holy jewel embedded in the sword.
Cost: 10,000 stamina 10,000 chakra

OOC: I wanted to find appropriate fight music, so I'm cueing the battle theme here.

this is Shonix's battle theme, anyways

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq06dHdOFiY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
growlth
Posted: Nov 17 2008, 06:59 PM

Creator

Member No.: 62

Zaku sighed. He walked over to Kota and whispered, "Should we let them duke it out? You know they are just getting in the way..."

OOC: I'm bored some I'm gonna gm: (this is fake so don't pay any attention to below)

BIC:

Zaku took out his katana and jumped forward. He threw a kunai at Alex and then disappeared behind him and sliced his neck. WOOT Alex ish dead!
narafan
Posted: Nov 17 2008, 07:29 PM

UBER EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Group: PeaceKeeper
Member No.: 133

solus and kiga walked to kota waiting for an order.

kota concetrated on alex waiting to see what would happen "just wait a little bit" he said

--------------------
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Nov 17 2008, 09:26 PM

Ghetto delicious

Shonix looked at Kota, motioning to Kisa not to attack just yet. She looked at the mist villagers, cowering as their home was being taken over, but didn't feel sympathetic at all.
Alexoren
Posted: Nov 17 2008, 10:14 PM

OOC: can we not use stats please otherwise this will take forever and get boring just don't god mode please *slaps growlth*

BIC:

Alexoren laughed "this is going to be too much fun" he stopped laughing and clapped his hands together as a huge blast of sound went through the sound barriers with a large boom. With bits of electricity invisible hidden within the sound traveled quickly towards everyone

The giant golem roared and stuck its arms up and a huge ball of metal appeared in its hands. It quickly threw the large boulder at Kota and Zaku

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5 

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0269 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!