Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Gift of Life
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Oct 20 2008, 08:07 PM

Ghetto delicious

Group: Creators
Member No.: 99

OOC: I'm not exactly sure where to begin, so Imma leave that up to Growlth >X[

I made the topic, satisfied Mister Lazy?! NOW POOOOOST! And BTW edit the title to whatever you want
Mewtwo
Posted: Oct 20 2008, 08:22 PM

Unregistered

Pac-man and Mrs.Pac-man,the perfect couple? perhaphs...if they were two different people! but they aren't!
growlth
Posted: Oct 20 2008, 08:30 PM

Creator

Member No.: 62

OOC: I'm gonna let you start it dry.gif
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
  Posted: Oct 20 2008, 08:33 PM

Ghetto delicious

OOC: fine, you stubborn little..... bleeeeep dry.gif angry.gif

BIC: Layla had just finished tending to a patient in the medical center when she noticed someone she vaguely recognized at the door. "Who could that be?..." she wondered.
growlth
Posted: Oct 20 2008, 08:34 PM

Creator

Zaku was sitting outside the door waiting patiently.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Oct 20 2008, 08:50 PM

Ghetto delicious

Shonix walked in, blood dripping from her mouth. Layla's eyes widened, knowing full well that Shonix usually never bled, so why now? Could it be?.............

One look on Shonix's face told her everything.
growlth
Posted: Oct 20 2008, 08:53 PM

Creator

Zaku was too busy staring into the nothingness waiting for Shonix to finish to notice the bloody mess.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Oct 20 2008, 08:55 PM

Ghetto delicious

She glared at Zaku. "Well he's not helping much..........." she thought in between violent explosions of pain.
Mewtwo
Posted: Oct 20 2008, 09:29 PM

Unregistered

Tobimaru entered the building with a kunai drilled in his head.Kiyo followed behind him.

"Yeah nurse,my foot's been asleep for about 2 hours and it won't wake up." Tobi said

"He also has a kunai in his head" Kiyo added

"yeah what the short guy said"

"i'm am NOT short!" Kiyo said angrily
Kayou
Posted: Oct 21 2008, 03:49 PM

Kayou

Member No.: 36

Kichi walked into the hospital, with a smile on her face, only to see Tobimaru standing with a kunai in his head. "Oh god.." she said with a sigh, stomping on his foot that was asleep with strong force and dragging him into an emergency room. "You really should be more careful, she said her hand turning a deep white color. With a swift motion, Kichi ripped the kunai from his head, and put her hand to the wound. "I'm closing the wound. All you will have is a slight scar, but you are lucky you didn't kill yourself. Be more careful"
growlth
Posted: Oct 21 2008, 04:10 PM

Creator

OOC: This isn't about that stuff XD

BIC: Zaku noticed Shonix standing at the door. He bolted up. "What are you doing???" He started pushing her back into the room. "Don't fight back!" He went back and sat down, forgetting the blood all over his hands.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Oct 21 2008, 08:02 PM

Ghetto delicious

OOC: why is Zaku bleeding? Or is Sho really awesomeful enough to give him a nosebleed ;D
growlth
Posted: Oct 21 2008, 08:18 PM

Creator

OOC: XD ...No lol it's Shonix's blood, isn't she bleeding? O_o
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Oct 21 2008, 08:21 PM

Ghetto delicious

OOC: yes, but I thought Zaku was injured or something and decided to make a joke out of my question...... okay a really BAD joke out of my question

BIC: Layla took Shonix back into the room, trying to hold her still since she was violently thrashing. She could hear distinct words forming through Shonix's tightly grit teeth, sounding more like a scream. "When this is over......... I am going to KILL Zaku for doing this to me!"

a drop of sweat dripped down Layla's forehead. "See, it isn't so bad; after all, you're still able to make jokes......." one glare from Shonix let her know that she WASN'T joking.

OOC: 88D
growlth
Posted: Oct 21 2008, 08:29 PM

Creator

Zaku, off in his own world, suddenly wondered how this happened. "Hey Miss Layla!"

OOC: Classic questaroonie XD

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0256 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!