Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (37) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Mental Hospital, ~Rated TV MA~
Kayou
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 12:01 AM

Kayou

Group: Creators
Member No.: 36

Nicole raised her head and glared at JD as she saw him. "Let me guess, you were put in here because you were a psycho stalking son of a b*tch who got caught being a sick creep!" she spat out, squeazing the fist she made at her side.

"Nope...just grew tired of being pushed around and slipped an ounce of arsenic into the schools mashed potatos on impulse...regret every bit of it though..." he said with a sigh, extending his hand out, "So what do ya say, friends? JD by the way."

Nicole stared at the hand and sighed. "Still no interested, I'd just like to live in this place in as much peace as possible..."

"I wouldn't make it any worse.." JD said, raising an eyebrow.

"You're a boy...of course you will," she said biting her lip and burying her face again.

OOC: I agree with growlth, and maybe describe a room or two smile.gif
growlth
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 01:32 PM

Creator

Member No.: 62

OOC: Ok I'm going to write what my character is doing and where he is just so everyone knows XD

X is in his room, which is a small cell with an iron door. He has one bed and some white sheets with a white pillow. There is nothing else in the room.

BIC:

X fell to the floor and then quickly crawled to the corner. He rolled up into a ball and looked around himself. What am I doing here? What's happening? He suddenly remembered the incident. No... no I didn't do that! Why did they choose me? I am innocent! I didn't do it! Tears started to roll down his cheeks. She abandoned me... She deserved it...
Blood
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 04:06 PM

Unregistered

-As Pryro sat in his dark damped metal squared room that was only large enough to fit a bed, and almost no walking room....as he watched all the crazies walk bye, and said to himself- "I wish I was dead, so i didn't have to live in this crap hole of a place."
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 04:28 PM

Ghetto delicious

Member No.: 99

Blake's 'room' was hardly a room at all, more like a cell. The bed had leather straps that he was buckled down under every night so he wouldn't hurt himself. He stared at a clock remembering that this was "Arts and Crafts" day at the place, and in a few moments the perky blonde woman would come and show them how to make useless junk.
Meh posted here
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 04:31 PM

I bought some powdered water, but then I didnt know what to add

Group: Creator Assistant
Member No.: 58

OOC: I join 0_o

Name: Kyle Wilkes, A.K.A. 'Smiley'
Description: user posted image

Diagnosis: Insanity. He has murdered over 50 people in different locations, and formed a smiley face on the map of the USA where all the people were murdered.

BIC:
Kyle walked down the hall, his hands dangling at his side almost lifeless, and a large grin on his face, chuckling a little every couple of seconds. He walked into his room and watched the guards shut the door. As soon as it was shut he started punching it, laughing hysterically.

--------------------
user posted image
Alexoren
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 04:49 PM

PREPARE TO BE PUNISHED MORTALS!!!!!

Group: Punisher
Member No.: 160

name: Jason
what he is: Patient
Why: noone knows, the higher ups of the hospital just said he deserves to be here

user posted image

Name: Ashley
What she is: patient
Why: same as Jason they were entered here at the same time by the same people

user posted image

BIC: Jason and Ashley sat in their small confined room that they were forced to share. The walls were plain white and there weren't any windows. Jason growled "this place is irritating isn't it?" Ashley looked at him and smiled evily "don't worry we won't be here too long"

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Kayou
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 06:00 PM

Kayou

JD sighed and looked up to the ceiling of the rec room, massaging his temples. "Sooo, how'd you get here?" JD asked with a tone of curiosity.

"What did I just tell you! I don't want to talk to you.." she yelled through her legs.

JD sighed. "Sorry...I was just trying to make a friend in this god awful rat hole..." he said in a saddened tone, closing his eyes.

Nicole looked up at this and sighed, "Give me a day to think on it.."

"On what exactly?" he asked, not looking down or any other movement.

"On seeing if I want friends..." she said standing up, examining JD's every feature, looking for any sign of trickery or such.

"Why can't you just decide now?" he asked, openning his eyes and shifting them to Nicole.

"Why can't you be patient..." she said with a smirk, walking away slowly.

~Women...even here I still can't get them...~ JD thought, thinking of the possibility of having a friend in a land of trash and insanity.
Blood
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 06:18 PM

Unregistered

-Pyro suicide walked up to Nicole- "I got a gift for you" -pulls on hair, and pulls out a single hair- "here you go."
Kayou
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 06:27 PM

Kayou

Nicole's face twisted into a face of disgust as she yelled out, "Ugh you sick freak!" aiming a knee into his crotch.
Blood
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 06:29 PM

Unregistered

-he caught with his giant hand, and pulls her close to his face to face, and sniffs- "You smell pretty, like blood." -with a sick smile-
Alexoren
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 06:33 PM

Jason and Ashley walked out of their room and saw the giant pyro gripping nicole. Jason sighed "I'll do it" he walked over and tapped Pyro on the shoulder standing behind him "why don't you leave the lady alone"

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Kayou
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 06:35 PM

Kayou

Nicole grunted and glared at him with a look of animosity in her face. "And you smell like sh*t, like @ss!" she said, spitting in his eye, her face turning a rosy red of anger.
Blood
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 06:53 PM

Unregistered

-lets go, and laughs- "I like you...I think."
Alexoren
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 07:01 PM

Jason growled after obviously being ignored and put his hands into his pockets and walked back over to Ashley. She was smiling at him slightly sinisterly

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 07:01 PM

Ghetto delicious

Member No.: 99

The chipper nurse knocked on Blake's door. "Mister Blackwell, it's time for arts and crafts!" He groaned, standing up and pulling open the door.

Pages: (37) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0455 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!