Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (37) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Mental Hospital, ~Rated TV MA~
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Oct 5 2008, 09:52 PM

Ghetto delicious

Group: Creators
Member No.: 99

Blake folded his hands, entertained by the violence ensuing around him. He taped his pocket slighty, in it a vial of pills he had stolen from Tien while he was repremanding Nicole. This should makes things interesting....... he muttered.
Blood
Posted: Oct 5 2008, 09:58 PM

Unregistered

-Holding gun under pillow- "I LOVE FIRE!!!"
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Oct 5 2008, 10:02 PM

Ghetto delicious

Although patients were forbidden to smoke, Blake had a stash of matches and cigarettes in his room he had stolen from the patients who were allowed ro smoke as well as the faculty. He walked down the hall with his shoulders slumped over, looking nearly asleep on his feet.
Blood
Posted: Oct 5 2008, 10:06 PM

Unregistered

-walks up to blake- "I got a gift for you!!" -pulls out a piece of hair- "Here u go"
Kirby
Posted: Oct 5 2008, 10:08 PM

Unregistered

OCC:This is tien user posted image

BIC:"Where are you going?" Tien asked politely

Kayou
Posted: Oct 5 2008, 10:12 PM

Kayou

Member No.: 36

"Well seeing as I'm just doing crap here, I might as well do crap in the rec room..." she said openning the door and walking out.

JD sighed and mumbled, "Eh what the hell.." As he said this he stood up and stretched, slowly walking to the door thinking, ~I better not walk to fast...I don't really feel like getting the stuffing beat out of me by her...~
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Oct 5 2008, 10:15 PM

Ghetto delicious

"Back to my room." he turned to face Tien. "Is there a problem with that?"
Blood
Posted: Oct 5 2008, 10:17 PM

Unregistered

-he coughed with hair in hand- "Doctor....HERE YOU GO."
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Oct 5 2008, 10:19 PM

Ghetto delicious

He took the piece of hair from the man, frowning slightly as he did so. Maybe I could set this on fire.
Kayou
Posted: Oct 5 2008, 10:22 PM

Kayou

As Nicole made it to the rec room she sighed, dropping into an open chair, curling her legs into her body. "I hate this place so much...." she whined, burying her face into her legs.

JD bit his lip as he walked up behind her chair, contemplating the decision of talking to her.
Blood
Posted: Oct 5 2008, 10:23 PM

Unregistered

-looks at her- "Do you like my gift of niceness?"
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Oct 5 2008, 10:25 PM

Ghetto delicious

OOC: Blake is a guy 0_o

oh and one more thing I forgot to mention; Blake cuts himself
Blood
Posted: Oct 5 2008, 10:27 PM

Unregistered

OCC: I know, remember my guy a little crazy too

walks away sad "new he hated it"
Kayou
Posted: Oct 5 2008, 10:37 PM

Kayou

JD took a silent deep breathe and leaned in, tapping Nicole on the shoulder.

Nicole immediately grabbed JD's hand and glared at him, "If your psycho-ass touches me again I swear to god I'll break it off!"

JD's eyes widened as he said, "I was just trying to have a talk with you, maybe make a friend."

"I don't want friends in this sh*thole! I'm not a psycho b*tch who hears voices in her head like all of you freaks! I am just a girl who has two b*tch parent who made me mad and got scared when I tried to get back at them!" she yelled, balling up a fist.

"And I'm just a kid who plead false insanity to get out of a life sentence in jail.." JD replied wretching his hand away, "I'm just trying to make a damn friend before I go crazy!"

"Likely story..." she growled, burying her face back into her legs.

JD sighed and silently pulled a chair up to Nicole and sat in it, twiddling his thumbs.
growlth
Posted: Oct 5 2008, 11:41 PM

Creator

Member No.: 62

OOC: I gave no name to my guy but I'm going to give him a 'nickname' that everybody calls him in the hospital cause he won't say his name k? lol XD

Btw I'm very confused, can we set up a schedule where we are all in one activity? It's like everyone is spread out. I know for a fact in mental places there is a recess and a breakfast/lunch/dinner time in which the people can converse, but otherwise they're in the rooms, unless going through treatment. So... what are we doing? lol

BIC:

X walked to his new room with white clothes on. He was surrounded by 4 body guards, and was afraid they would touch them. He walked into the dark enclosure and went to the bed. He laid down and watched as the door was shut. Immediately he stood up and looked around. He went over to his pillow and started shaking it and trying to clean it of invisible germs.

Pages: (37) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0266 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!