Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

A Request, from mist village
Aere
Posted: Sep 14 2008, 06:09 PM

Unregistered

Sannin Aerehashi walks threw the doors holding a letter. "Hello Kage Shonix. this is a letter requesting an alliance between the villages of the sand and mist. From Kage Ryu." Aerehashi said as he bowed to Kage Shonix. {not the same aerehashi. look at mist profiles.}
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Sep 14 2008, 11:58 PM

Ghetto delicious

Group: Creators
Member No.: 99

She glanced up. "Please tell your kage that his request will be considered, though I do not wish to make decisions yet." she thought for a moment. "You have the same name as someone I once knew......."
Aere
Posted: Sep 15 2008, 03:00 PM

Unregistered

"i will let my kage know." Aerehashi said as he bowed to Kage Shonix.
"I was named after a man who was a sordsman. he was also a stange person. He never would follow the rules." Aerehashi said as he chuckled to himself. "but i willl always follow the rules." Aerehashi said as he straitened his back. "his name was Yugatchi Aerehashi. Am i right?" Aerehashi asked.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Sep 15 2008, 03:05 PM

Ghetto delicious

"Indeed so." she sighed. "But the Yugatchi clan has been long dead after my teammate the Mizukage Zage was taken by the Akatsuki and his lifeless body turned into a puppet."
Aere
Posted: Sep 15 2008, 03:08 PM

Unregistered

"I did not know that about the last Mizukage." Aerehashi said as he stood still. "I guess you learn something new everyday." Aerehashi said.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Sep 15 2008, 03:11 PM

Ghetto delicious

"The jinchuuriki are a dying breed, and the Akatsuki leader Ronin wanted Zage's death for personal reasons as well as for the Yonbi bijuu." she motioned for Aere to take a seat. "So how has the new Mizukage been?"
Aere
Posted: Sep 16 2008, 02:00 PM

Unregistered

Sees her notion to sit down, so he dose so. "the new mizukage is very.....how should i put it.....alittle to nice. usaly we have a harsh person..now it is a kind and genorus person. I just guess he is in the process."Aerehashi said as he chuckled to him self. "how are you enjoying your reign as a kage?"Aerehashi asked Kage Shonix politely.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Sep 16 2008, 02:23 PM

Ghetto delicious

"It's just not the same without Isamu." she sighed, staring out the window close to her desk.
Aere
Posted: Sep 16 2008, 04:10 PM

Unregistered

Aerehashi silently closes in behind Kage Shonix. "What do you mean by that? Was Isamu the last sand Kage?"Aerehashi asked. he had a feeling who Isamu was but he was unsure what Kage Shonix ment by it.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Sep 16 2008, 09:21 PM

Ghetto delicious

"He was indeed the kage before me, but he vanished one night unexplainably, leaving behind only a letter saying he would never return and that I was to be the new Kazekage." she drummed her fingers on the desk, sighing deeply.
Aere
Posted: Sep 17 2008, 07:57 AM

Unregistered

"That is very interesting." Aerehashi said as he sat there and thought, ' i would be able to find him if she were to have an alliance with us or even if she hiered me.' Aerehashi then walks over to the desk of Kage Shonix and voiced what he was thinking. ' I hope she was thinking the same thing.' he thought to himself. "I would not fight him. I would find him and see why he left is all." Aerehashi said to Kage Shonix. "If you couldn't tell, my bloodline is Shikotsumyaku." Aerehashi said as he minipulated his bone and pulled out th katana made from bone from his back. "don't freek out.....this is what my bloodline alows me to do. i am a wepon and a sheild. i will help all i can for as long as i can." Aerehashi said as he walked back to the chair.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Sep 17 2008, 02:22 PM

Ghetto delicious

"I've met a few members of the Kaguya clan before....." she said, referring to Arianna and the deceased Kimiyuki.

OOC: Ryaku killed off Kimiyuki to make room for his new chars lol XXD

BIC: That caught her attention, making her sit up straight. "Now I'm definatly considering it."
Aere
Posted: Sep 17 2008, 02:27 PM

Unregistered

"I thought it would. Also i thought that i was the last known Male in the bloodline is what i meant to say." Aerehashi said as he looked down blushing. "I was a tracker for quite some time before becoming a jonnin." Aerehashi applied as he kept his head down.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Sep 17 2008, 04:09 PM

Ghetto delicious

"Haven't you become a sanin?" she asked, thinking of the citizens of the Mizukagure. "Aside from you, I only know one other mist villager; by the name of Haretsu Aburame."
Aere
Posted: Sep 17 2008, 04:12 PM

Unregistered

"Yes i am a sannin. now. about two years ago i wasn't." Aerehashi said as he sat still. "the name Haretsu Aburame dose sound familar. You said he was from the mist right? isn't Aburame a grass village surname? They control bugs right?" Aerehashi asked.

Pages: (7) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0302 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!