Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Fuuruba-fruits Baskets
Ryaku
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 10:34 AM

Let there be happiness upon you! 8D

Group: Creators
Member No.: 56

Saru walked down the hall in the Sohma House. He had a bowl of cereal in his hand and a glass of juice in the other. He looked out the window and saw Takihiro talking to a girl. He watched them for a moment and then started down the hall again, "She had better be careful."
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 12:02 PM

Ghetto delicious

Member No.: 99

"First of all I'd need to know where you came from." he caught himself before he could say "Where the hell you came from". He needed to get rid of this girl and fast, because he didn't know if she'd turn all "fangirl" on him like most of the schoolgirls back when he had still gone to school before he left to study with an older Sohma.
diana145
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 12:10 PM

How Many Again?

Member No.: 22

Ayako glanced at the Sohma estate. "I live down by Kaibara High School," she said absentmindedly, not really hearing Takihiro. Like she usually was, she was lost in thought. I don't even think I've been down here before. At least, I've never noticed this place before if I have.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 12:24 PM

Ghetto delicious

He knew the place well, because he had gone to school there before he had left to train, and would be returing as an upperclassman. "It's this way." he said, careful not to walk close to her, but rather in front of her.
diana145
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 12:29 PM

How Many Again?

Ayako looked back at Takihiro. She walked after him. "Um... Takihiro-san, you don't have to show me the way," she whispered, looking at the ground. She winced as her head began to throb painfully.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 06:03 PM

Ghetto delicious

"Alright then." he said, anxious to get away. He disappeared into the bracken, deciding to follow her and make sure that she didn't loiter around the Sohma property. The sooner she's gone the better.
diana145
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 06:07 PM

How Many Again?

Ayako rubbed the back of her head again, still wincing slightly, as she continued to walk. She drew her hand back after touching it. The spot on her head was extremely sensative at the moment. She looked at the ground as she walked a little slower. The spring in her walk just made her head throb even more, so she tried walking slower to sit if it improved the pain. After a moment, her vision became blurry and she blacked out, falling to the ground.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 06:42 PM

Ghetto delicious

Dang! he knew he couldn't just leave her there, especially after hearing the sound of thunder cracking throughout the skies. He ran over to Ayako and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder and burst open the door to the Sohma estate, dripping wet.
Ryaku
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 06:49 PM

Saru was walking by taking his dishes back to the kitchen. He was startled when Takihiro burst through the door and he dropped his bowl and glass. The crashed to the floor and shattered, "Takihiro-san, you're soaking wet!"
diana145
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 06:52 PM

How Many Again?

Ayako's entire body was shaking from the pain in her head. Her face was contorted with pain.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 07:11 PM

Ghetto delicious

"Don't just stand there!" he hissed at Saru. "Help me out a bit, will 'ya?"
Ryaku
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 07:47 PM

He started running around in a small circle, "What should I do?!? Get a towel? Help him with the girl? Gah! What to do?!?"
diana145
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 07:53 PM

How Many Again?

Ayako groaned and opened one eye. She looked up at Saru, holding her head, and then looked at Takihiro. She stared at him for a moment, before realizing he had her thrown over his shoulder. Ayako yelped and jumped off his shoulder, staggering and falling to her knees, still holding her head.
Kayou
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 07:54 PM

Kayou

Member No.: 36

Zesu made his way down the stairs yelling, "What is all the commotion down here?!?" As he came into view, Zesu looked from the Takihiro, to Ayako, to Saru. With a look of annoyance on his face, he walked to the group, "What the hell is happening?"
diana145
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 08:00 PM

How Many Again?

She looked at Zesu and flinched at the volume of his voice. Ayako struggled to her feet. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be a burden," she apologized as she got to her feet.

Pages: (9) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0253 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!