Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Fuuruba-fruits Baskets
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Sep 12 2008, 06:36 AM

Ghetto delicious

Group: Creators
Member No.: 99

"What did you just call me?" he asked, still bristling with anger. He threw a punch at Zesu.
Kayou
Posted: Sep 12 2008, 11:34 AM

Kayou

Member No.: 36

Zesu caught the punch and threw it aside walking up the stairs as if nothing happened, "Why don't you just run away again outcast..."
diana145
Posted: Sep 12 2008, 04:07 PM

How Many Again?

Member No.: 22

Ayako wandered around aimlessly. She stared at the ground, just thinking to herself, not really paying attention to where she was going.
Alexoren
Posted: Sep 12 2008, 05:03 PM

PREPARE TO BE PUNISHED MORTALS!!!!!

Group: Punisher
Member No.: 160

Yuki looked in the direction Zesu walked "silly boy" he turned and walked off of the grounds and down the street

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Sep 12 2008, 05:39 PM

Ghetto delicious

Suddenly, he could see an oncoming car and a girl in its path. He knocked her roughly out of the way just in time as the car sped past, landing near her but careful to keep his distance. He scowled, looking at the various cuts on his arms from where his shoulder had grazed the asphalt. That girl needs to seriously watch where she's going. he thought angrily.
diana145
Posted: Sep 12 2008, 05:47 PM

How Many Again?

Ayako rubbed the back of her head after being knocked over. "Ow," she mumbled, her eyes closed. She opened one eye and looked up at the guy that had shoved her down. She stared at him for a moment, and then noticed the cuts on his arms. "Oh! Are you all right?" she asked as she stood up.
Alexoren
Posted: Sep 12 2008, 07:51 PM

PREPARE TO BE PUNISHED MORTALS!!!!!

Group: Punisher
Member No.: 160

Yuki looked back and noticed ayako and the cat and turned and walked over to them "now what happened here?"

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Sep 12 2008, 08:06 PM

Ghetto delicious

He grunted a bit, attempting to recover from having the air knocked out of his lungs. He offered a hand to help Ayako up, but looked at Yuki as he did so. "There was an oncoming car." he replied, giving Yuki a look not to call him "Cat" or risk having to explain the zodiac curse to the strange girl.
diana145
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 02:55 AM

How Many Again?

She looked at his hand and took it after a moment. Ayako got to her feet and dusted herself off. She rubbed her head again. She looked at Yuki, then back at Takahiro. "Um... are you all right?" she asked, spotting his cuts
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 06:43 AM

Ghetto delicious

"Hai." he said, looking her over to see if she herself was injured in any sort of way.
diana145
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 07:30 AM

How Many Again?

Ayako smiled softly and took her hand off the back of her head. "That's good." She glanced around. "I don't remember coming out here..." Ayako commented to herself. I must have been daydreaming again. She sighed and looked back at Takahiro, spotting Yuki. "Would you mind telling me where I am?" she asked Takahiro in a soft whisper. Her timid side was getting the best of her, again.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 07:38 AM

Ghetto delicious

"You are near the family estate of the Sohma clan." he stuck out his hand. "Takihiro Sohma, and I'll give you directions back to your city if you'd like." How do I get rid of this girl? he never liked being around regular humans, they always came close to discovering the Sohmas for what they were.
diana145
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 09:50 AM

How Many Again?

Again, Ayako looked at his hand. She hesitated before slowly reaching out to shake his hand. "I'm Ayako Fujimoto," she introduced herself shyly. Sohma? Why does that name sound so familiar? "And... it'd very much appreciate it if you would give me directions." Ayako release his hand and stepped back from him a couple of steps.
Ryaku
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 10:01 AM

Let there be happiness upon you! 8D

Member No.: 56

I wanna join. happy.gif

Name: Saru Sohma
Animal: Monkey
Personality: Kind and usually calm, yet sometimes childish
Role in family: Kind-hearted one that tries to help.
Kayou
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 10:23 AM

Kayou

Member No.: 36

Zesu openned his door and plopped down on his bed with a sigh. "Life is already hell enough without that Dang cat crawling back from god knows where...This is all that i needed on my last few days of vacation..," he said in a slightly angered tone. As he finished up, he yawned and walked over to the window, "Hmmm that girl looks familiar...what the hell is that Dang feline doing with her other than trying to expose the secret of our family?"

Pages: (9) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0275 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!