Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (16) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

New Deathnote Rp
Alexoren
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 03:00 PM

PREPARE TO BE PUNISHED MORTALS!!!!!

Group: Punisher
Member No.: 160

OOC: but still the detective is kira and we have 3 real kira's it kinda goes beside the point of the show just slightly o.o

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
growlth
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 05:16 PM

Creator

Group: Creators
Member No.: 62

OOC: This isn't the show though...

BIC:

A week had passed since Daisuke got the Death Note, and he was already bored of it.

"Lets see, I have already killed all those bastards that treated me like crap..." He looked over the 29 names he had written down. He chuckled at some of the deaths. One had ran into a police station with a false gun Daisuke had given him and gotten shot 12 times.

How could you be bored of the most entertaining thing in the universe...? Death?

Daisuke laughed. "Most entertaining? Ya right." He lit a cigarette. "Whatever, what do you suggest I do? I already killed all who really deserve to die." He smirked.

Really? Then why is there 4 cops in that Death Note?

Daisuke frowned. "Those cops beat me for no reason... They aren't law abiding citizens themselves. I just helped the city by taking them out." He stood up and took a smoke.

I think you need to leave the city and go around this world.

Daisuke looked at the shinigami. "Don't tell me what to do..."

Stop defying me boy, I have a lot more power than you.

"Prove it..." Daisuke smirked.

Don't push it!

Daisuke laughed. "Whatever..." He took puffed out some smoke. "Lets go to America..."

Well thought boy.

"Thank you." He sighed. "I think I'll make a name for myself to use there..." He sat down and thought for a second. "I think I'll use the name... Zack Smith."

Zack Smith? What a terrible name...

Daisuke laughed. "Exactly, I'll use it anyways."
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 05:57 PM

Ghetto delicious

Member No.: 99

Are you going to use the notebook or what?.... Itami was getting bored with Sousuke.
Ryaku
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 08:33 PM

Let there be happiness upon you! 8D

Member No.: 56

Kowaru sat in his Criminal Justice class with his head propped up on his fist. He had a bored expression as the professor read the chapter they were learning about. He had his textbook open to the page they were discussing. Important pieces of information appeared to have been highlighted weeks previous to the lesson. Kowaru sighed, "This is all so boring... I studied this weeks ago on my own and had no problem...." he sighed as the professor continued to ramble on.
Alexoren
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 08:39 PM

OOC: so Ryaku do you have the notebook already?

Manerl was sitting in the back of the class with an semi evil smile on his face "I believe this will be a fun game to play with my new partner" he laughed evily

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 08:42 PM

Ghetto delicious

Naito sat down on Reissy's bed, still watching him with fascination.
Ryaku
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 08:43 PM

OOC: Nope. I'm starting from the VERY beginning. =P

Kowaru flipped the page, where even more information had been highlighted, "Why am I even here? I already know all of this.... I might as well leave and find something better to spend my time on...."

He flipped the book shut and stood up. No one took notice, seeing as Kowaru normally left class early anyway. He collected his books and stuffed them in his bag and hoisted it onto his shoulder and walked out of the room. The hallways were empty. Other students were either in class or in their dorms. The hall was silent.
Alexoren
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 08:48 PM

Manerl's wings spread for his back and flew out the window "this will truely be alot of fun" he laughed meniacly holding his death note in hand

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Meh posted here
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 08:59 PM

I bought some powdered water, but then I didnt know what to add

Group: Creator Assistant
Member No.: 58

Sousuke ignored Itami because he was surrounded by a bunch of agents. He locked the door to his office labeled "Criminal Scene Investigator." He put his briefcase on his desk and grabbed one of the several apples that were in his drawer, throwing it to Itami. "Nothing interesting happen lately. I wonder if anyone has used their Death Note's lately.." He said juggling another apple in his hand. He set it on the desk and pulled his Death Note out of his backpack, also taking out a pen and scribbling a quick name: "Tom Smith."

He closed it and sighed, putting his pen in his pocket.

OOC: He has the Shinigami eyes...just so you know =3

--------------------
user posted image
Ryaku
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 09:00 PM

The soft humming of flourecent lights echoed through the hall as well as Kowaru's footsteps. He had his hands shoved in his pockets with his eyes closed. He thought about the cruelty people inflicted upon each other, "Murder.... The crime of one person killing another on purpose.... It's sick..... People like that deserve to die.... The world would be a better place without them.... It would be a world of peace where only kind people would live... The ideal world... A world where no one harms someone else...."
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 09:02 PM

Ghetto delicious

May I have it?... Itami eyed the apple hungrily.
Alexoren
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 09:05 PM

Manerl flew down the hall from Kowaru and set his death note down infront of the door leading outside "lets see how this human does"

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Meh posted here
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 09:07 PM

I bought some powdered water, but then I didnt know what to add

Group: Creator Assistant
Member No.: 58

A knock rang out on Sousuke's door. He jumped up from his chair and unlocked the door, opening it, revealing his secretary Aerith.

OOC: Aerith was the only name I could think of right now b/c I just beat Crisis Core again and it was sad narutocrydt8.gif

BIC: Sousuke smiled at her. "G'mornin Aerith!"

She blushed and handed him a few papers. "Uh...Hi Sousuke. All well?"

He nodded. "Yup, see ya later. You up for dinner tonight?"

She nodded. "See you later."

--------------------
user posted image
Ryaku
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 09:18 PM

Kowaru stopped as he felt his foot hit something. He opened his eyes and looked down to see a black notebook. He looked around, not seeing anyone that could have dropped it. He leaned down and picked it up, looking at the charcoal black cover. In bold silver letters was the title "Death Note". He blinked as he opened the book and noticed the pages were blank. On the back of the cover was an intricately designed box with a picture of a human skull resting in front of what appeared to be the sun. There was a list of rules under the skull. He read the first rule, "The human who's name is written in this note shall die...."

He repeated the rule in his mind, "Whoever's name is written in this book will die? So it's a book that kills people? This has got to be some sort of joke.... A book can't kill someone. That's not possible...."

He closed his eyes and stuck the Death Note in his bag with the rest of his books, placing it between two of his much larger textbooks. He shoved his hands in his pockets and opened the door, which led to a stairwell going both up and downstairs, "I might as well hang onto it... Someone may post a paper about it saying they lost it...."

He started down the stairs.
Alexoren
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 09:21 PM

Manerl grinned "and the games begin" he faded through the wall and flew off looking around the city

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

Pages: (16) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0501 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!