Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Daisuke Is Put In Intensive Care
Oreo
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 12:07 PM

BACK! But for how long?!?!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 120

Daisuke lay bandaged and full of IVs in a hospital room, asleep. He was dreaming the failure of his most recent mission.

--------------------
user posted image
I have shrunken my siggy...
Reissy
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 01:50 PM

Unregistered

kyro stood at the doorframe and watched the hurt kage it put a strain on him that it was his fault, he couldnt work out the genjutsu.
Oreo
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 01:56 PM

Daisuke moved in his hospital bed slightly.

A nurse came in and touched Kyro lightly on the shoulder. "Excuse me, young man. We are about to begin treatment on the Taiyokage. If you'd please leave the room..."

--------------------
user posted image
Reissy
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 02:10 PM

Unregistered

kyro nodded to the nurse, and began to walk out "sorry, lord daisuke"
he thought to himself -I deserve to be stripped of my rank- kyro's demon spoke in his head -you dont need that idiot- kyro cursed out loud "Dont call him an idiot!!" the nurse glared at him like he was crazy.
Oreo
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 02:17 PM

Kyro's words went in one of Daisuke's ears, and out the other. He was still sleeping.

The nurse called in a few more female nurses, followed by a female doctor, and shut the door. She immediately scowled, then looked around at her comrades. "Are you ready, girls?" she said, somewhat quietly, in case Kyro was listening at the door.

--------------------
user posted image
Reissy
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 02:46 PM

Unregistered

kyro was outside the building but still heard it because of his cat ears.
Oreo
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 06:18 PM

The nurse put out her hand. "The knife, Irene."

Irene pulled it out, and dropped it. "Ooops."

"Irene, be careful!! The little brat might be outside the door!" the nurse hissed.

Irene blushed and bent down and picked it up, then handed it to the nurse.

The nurse took the kunai and held it over Daisuke. She looked crookedly down at him, then whispered evilly, "Goodbye, Taiyokage."

--------------------
user posted image
Reissy
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 03:56 AM

Unregistered

OOC: WTF?!!

BIC: kyro heard The nurse speak and he sighed ~its all my fault~
kouji
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 03:59 AM

Unregistered

kouji saw his teamate kyro on his own.

kyro you okay man
Reissy
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 04:05 AM

Unregistered

kyro shook his head "my, kage is going to die in there and its my fault"
Oreo
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 09:42 AM

The nurse frowned, then examined Daisuke. She looked around at the doctor, who took off a mask and was revealed to be the bingo book criminal Daisuke and Kyro were supposed to assassinate. "I really don't think you did what you were paid to do, 'Doctor'..."

The 'Doctor' shrugged. "I thought he was dead."

The nurse glared at him, hissing, "Well, thanks to you, WE have to finish the job, 'Doctor'..."

--------------------
user posted image
Reissy
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 10:05 AM

Unregistered

kyro heard this and Jumped to the window of the room daisuke was in and he opened the window "you, your the one we were after!"
Oreo
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 10:11 AM

The nurse cursed and plunged the knife into Daisuke's stomach, too hurried to aim correctly, and they all formed the handisgns for Instant Body and teleported away.

--------------------
user posted image
Reissy
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 10:17 AM

Unregistered

kyro plunged into the room and looked at daisuke for a second he tied a bangage roll to the wound and shouted down the hall the loudest his lynx could "help, now we need it!" he rang the alarm button and stood next to daisuke.
Oreo
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 10:24 AM

Daisuke finally opened his eyes and looked at Kyro weakly.

A few nurses and a couple of doctors hurried down the hall and into the room, nearly knocking down the door. Many of the doctors gasped and looked around. They all nodded and the doctors rushed forward, forming handsigns. Their hands began to glow and they held them about an inch away from Daisuke's wounds.

--------------------
user posted image

Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0259 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!