Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6]  ( Go to first unread post )

Final War against the DREAD LORDS
Kayou
Posted: Jul 8 2008, 12:51 AM

Kayou

Group: Creators
Member No.: 36

Kayou stopped the blast in time and held his eye. As he did so the blast was sucked slowly into another dimension.

Meanwhile Kichi smirked, "What are you going to do Kitami?"
diana145
Posted: Jul 8 2008, 12:52 AM

How Many Again?

Member No.: 22

Shiva of Fire flew over to Kitami and into her hand. Kitami's eyes drooped and a barrier formed around her and Kichi.
Kayou
Posted: Jul 8 2008, 12:53 AM

Kayou

Member No.: 36

Kichi cracked her knuckles and smirked, "I guess this means I'll have to be a little more persuasive."
Blood
Posted: Jul 8 2008, 12:53 AM

Unregistered

OCC:FINALLY OVER... Everyone who participated choose on Character and give them 35k to all stats!! (Me too, cause i couldn't play two ways..i would go confused)

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6] 

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0269 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!