Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6]  ( Go to first unread post )

Vampire/humans rp
growlth
Posted: May 30 2008, 12:32 PM

Creator

Group: Creators
Member No.: 62

He sighed. "Oh this is boring..." He jumped down and saw someone walking on the road. He appeared behind them and looked at the closely. "I guess a nice snack would be nice." His fangs grew and his eyes went red. He followed the man into an alley, where a few screams were heard then silence. He walked out later with some blood trickling down his mouth. He looked around and just waited. "How long does it take for someone to notice?!?" He sighed. "Very well..." He jumped up and stood on the lamp post waiting.
shadow
Posted: Jun 1 2008, 04:57 PM

Unregistered

" WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?!?!?!?!?!?" he asked worried" ohh i know what it is....... stupid vampire...... thinks he can do whjat ever he wants" 4he said sprinting to where he heard noise
hyuugafan
Posted: Jun 4 2008, 09:30 PM

When the rich wage war, its the poor who dies

Group: Creator Assistant
Member No.: 41

Lucius stayed seated and looked down at rayne and asked, " Where did you get that ring from in the first place?"

--------------------
user posted image

shadow
Posted: Jun 5 2008, 12:02 PM

Unregistered

" i do not know where she got it from but it is cool"
Isamu
Posted: Jun 7 2008, 09:40 AM

[Insert witty comment here]

Group: Creators
Member No.: 85

*note: Yall 4got werewolves!!* Oh well, is it to late for me to join?
shadow
Posted: Jun 19 2008, 01:13 PM

Unregistered

"run away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have dogs!!!!!!!!!!"
Aere
Posted: Nov 25 2008, 09:24 AM

Unregistered

Name: Jear
Personality: very observant, mercinary
Species: vampire

Has telikineses and when fighting hand to hand he is a UFC fighter.

i want a vamp!

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6] 

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0283 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!