Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Vampire/humans rp
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 13 2008, 04:31 PM

Ghetto delicious

Group: Creators
Member No.: 99

Her pupils dialated as she heard conflict in the distance. "Well it seems like a couple of newbies making a scene." she muttered, twisting the black ring inset with an odd silver stone on her index finger.

OOC: Her power has something to do with that ring lol
shadow
Posted: May 13 2008, 05:38 PM

Unregistered

" you do not tell me what to do either" he said picking up the pace moving faster than lucio
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 13 2008, 07:51 PM

Ghetto delicious

"I think I'll have a little fun with the n00bs!" she giggled, twisting the ring once more. Instantly, the earth shook, splitting in two with a large fissure down the center.
shadow
Posted: May 13 2008, 08:19 PM

Unregistered

((what does that have to do with vampires?))
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 13 2008, 08:21 PM

Ghetto delicious

OOC: Rayne has these strange powers
Meh posted here
Posted: May 14 2008, 02:08 PM

I bought some powdered water, but then I didnt know what to add

Group: Creator Assistant
Member No.: 58

Soske cursed as he felt the ground shake. He teleported on top to the largest building in the city and scoured the place with his eyes.

--------------------
user posted image
hyuugafan
Posted: May 14 2008, 02:51 PM

When the rich wage war, its the poor who dies

Member No.: 41

If it isnt too late I want to join

Name: Lucio
Personality: Charming, smart, deadly
Species: Vampire hunter

He has a special sword he carries around with him that is always covered with a coating of holy water. He also has the special power of telekenisis(and im not sure if that means reading minds, but Id like that with it)

--------------------
user posted image

xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 14 2008, 03:20 PM

Ghetto delicious

OOC: YAY HYUUGAFAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIC: She smiled, satisfied of the chaous she had enduced.
hyuugafan
Posted: May 14 2008, 03:50 PM

When the rich wage war, its the poor who dies

Member No.: 41

Lucius stayed sitting on a windowsill above rayne but stayed hidden in the darkness. one leg was up with his leg on it. He just watched the scene and thought to himself, " Wonder what shes doing now..." He then used his telekenisis to float down on a trash can lid behind rayne and said, " What do you think your doing vampire?"

--------------------
user posted image

growlth
Posted: May 14 2008, 06:12 PM

Creator

Member No.: 62

Darkness... Why and who named me that...? He thought to himself. He was sitting on the rooftop when he saw Soske appear right next to him. He turned to look at him and then turned back to the dark streets below.

"Quite a commotion, isn't it...?" He asked slyly.
shadow
Posted: May 14 2008, 06:23 PM

Unregistered

since he was moving so fast he found himself in the middle of nowhere........... he did not know where he was " where im i......... i have to stop getting carried away" he said smelling something good" ohhhh i smell good human........... my favorite"
Meh posted here
Posted: May 14 2008, 07:16 PM

I bought some powdered water, but then I didnt know what to add

Member No.: 58

Soske turned and nodded. He knew that he was a vampire, but he wasn't hostile to him. "I don't understand you vampires, but you don't seem hostile. Name your business." He drew one of the katanas.

--------------------
user posted image
shadow
Posted: May 15 2008, 12:30 PM

Unregistered

" u think that u are going to b able to do anything to me with those katanas" said ryo smiling in the darkness" i have two katanas my self..... and i am so fast that u are not going to b able to see me.......... why do not u just put your katanas down and talk to me......... im just trying to find some one to feed on....."
Kayou
Posted: May 15 2008, 04:01 PM

Kayou

Member No.: 36

Name: Gabrielle Ithalla
Personality: Calm, Mysterious, Charming, Violent wink.gif
Species: Vampire hunter

He always carries a 8-shot revolver (with silver bullets), a retractable silver stake, an automatic crossbow, with holy water coated bolts, and a a silver cross necklace that is said to be blessed by Jesus himself.

user posted image

sorry im late happy.gif
growlth
Posted: May 15 2008, 05:46 PM

Creator

Member No.: 62

He looked at Soske. "My business is none of your concern hunter. I only feed on what isn't important and sometimes things that benefit you pitiful humans." He threw a book the landed in front of Soske with the name "Most Wanted" as the title. He got up and looked down at the destroyed street. "If you must know, we vampires aren't that hard to figure out. Just follow the scent and it's right there." He picked up the book and stepped back. "I'll see you later, hunter..." He fell back off of the building and then started walking down the walls. "Such a bothersome night..." He sighed.

Pages: (6) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0299 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!