Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (172) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Death Note rp
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 6 2008, 05:38 PM

Ghetto delicious

Group: Creators
Member No.: 99

OOC: This is what Kida sort of looks like (Claire from Claymore) only with red bangs, green eyes, and a schoolgirl uniform.

user posted image

Shiru:

user posted image

only he has a skeleton mask that covers half his face

and Kida's death note

user posted image
diana145
Posted: May 6 2008, 05:41 PM

How Many Again?

Member No.: 22

*Akina walked towards her home. She had a backpack strapped to her back in which her Death Note laid. Unknowingly, for everyone except Akina, following behind her was her shinigami Ringo. She walked with her hand on one strap of her backpack. She was very cautious about someone taking her book bag, even when she was all alone*

user posted image
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 6 2008, 05:45 PM

Ghetto delicious

Kida pedaled faster, nearly running a girl over. Her bike crashed into the hedges. "Sorry!" she dusted herself off. Shiru laughed. You humans really amuse me. he could see Ringo, but decided not to tell Kida.
diana145
Posted: May 6 2008, 05:49 PM

How Many Again?

*Akina looked at Kida* "It's quite all right. Are you ok, though?" *She asked. Her hand was still firmly clasped around one strap of her book bag*

*Ringo looked at Shiru. Another one, hm?*

user posted image
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 6 2008, 05:58 PM

Ghetto delicious

'Ello, mate. Shiru spoke to the other Shinigami in a British accent.

"I'm fine." she smiled. "But did you hear about the murder in the park?" she stepped closer and whispered. 'The police think it might be the work....... of Kira."
diana145
Posted: May 6 2008, 06:03 PM

How Many Again?

Hey. So you dropped your deathnote, huh?

*She smiled and nodded* "Yeah, I heard of it. If it is that Kira again, I'd definitely like to meet him... or her."

user posted image
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 6 2008, 07:31 PM

Ghetto delicious

”It's probably the work of a man. They seem to have no problem with killing...... but I admire Kira for evading the police for so long. They originally suspected a boy named Light Yagami, but I guess they were wrong.”

Yup, the other shinigami there'll bore a fellow to tears with their sob-stories.
diana145
Posted: May 6 2008, 07:47 PM

How Many Again?

*There was a small twinkle in her eye as the girl spoke* "Yeah, I guess they were." If they really think they're wrong, then they're probably right. I have a feeling that someone else is doing the recent killing. She looked at Ringo. Isn't that right, Ringo? She smiled as she looked at Ringo*

*Ringo nodded* Yeah, being with humans is way more amusing. *His eyes shifted over to Akina and smiled slightly*

user posted image
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 6 2008, 07:53 PM

Ghetto delicious

”Well my brother's the police's forensics expert.” she stared at the air behind the girl. ”Are you talking to....... a shinigami?”
diana145
Posted: May 6 2008, 07:59 PM

How Many Again?

*She looked at the girl* "Shinigami? What? Those aren't real... are they?" *She looked confused*

*Ringo snickered*

user posted image
Ryaku
Posted: May 6 2008, 08:47 PM

Let there be happiness upon you! 8D

Member No.: 56

Rei walked outside on his balcony to get some fresh air. He leaned on the concrete edge and sighed. He looked down and saw two girls talking. One had their hand on their backpack strap. Little did he know that both of them were what he was investigating. He leaned his against his hand and looked off somewhere else.
diana145
Posted: May 6 2008, 09:37 PM

How Many Again?

*Ringo stopped smiling and looked around* "Akina, there's another one?"

*Akina's eyes shifted over to Ringo. She smirked. Time for another to die. She snickered in her mind. This should be fun.. She looked back at the girl* "Sorry, but I must get going. My parents are probably worried." *She took off running, Ringo following behind her. When she turned a corner, she stopped and laughed silently* "Well well, who is it this time?" *She whispered to herself*

user posted image
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 7 2008, 02:39 AM

Ghetto delicious

She looked away from the boy watching them, mouthing the words 'don't turn around.'

Kida, it's best if we get going soon.

she nodded. ”Yes, Shiru, I know that.”
diana145
Posted: May 7 2008, 03:58 PM

How Many Again?

*Akina looked at Ringo and smiled* "Ringo, be a dear and watch out for anyone coming or watching us."

*Ringo nodded* "Yes, Lady Akina."

*She giggled and removed her backpack. She stepped into the shadow of the alley way and took out her death note. Akina listened carefully to the sound of the men trying to rob a store. Finally, she heard the name of the leader and she joted it down in her death note. Shinato Yumina. Decides robbing the store was wrong and shoots his self in the head She put away her death note and sure enough, a couple of minutes later, there was a loud bang the sound of men calling out Shinato's name*
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 7 2008, 04:09 PM

Ghetto delicious

Shecouldn't help but give the boy looking down at her from his balcony a good long glare. She jumped back on her bike and pedaled home just as the news report resumed on television. ”Nothing out of the ordinary,” she muttered, flipping open her death note in front of the small television set on her desk.

Pages: (172) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0322 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!