Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (172) « First ... 170 171 [172]  ( Go to first unread post )

Death Note rp
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Aug 8 2008, 09:12 PM

Ghetto delicious

Group: Creators
Member No.: 99

"We need to catch this 'Kira' before innocent people are sacrificed for this rise to power."
diana145
Posted: Aug 8 2008, 09:13 PM

How Many Again?

Member No.: 22

She mumbled to herself at his response, then shifted to where she was comfortable in Rikyu's lap. "I totally agree with you, Kida. And could you tell me what you said to make him like this?" she asked him, referring to the guy with his arms wrapped around her.

Rikyu chuckled at her question as he nuzzled her neck.
Ryaku
Posted: Aug 8 2008, 09:16 PM

Let there be happiness upon you! 8D

Member No.: 56

"Whoever's is doing this... I also can't rule out the possibility that they could actually be working under Akina... True, she could have changed her motives, but I wonder.... Killing people indirectly through the use of another person.... Would that bring her guilt?"
heishiro
Posted: Aug 8 2008, 09:23 PM

Unregistered

can i join you guys? biggrin.gif
diana145
Posted: Aug 8 2008, 09:23 PM

How Many Again?

Member No.: 22

Akina sighed and closed her eyes. "So, I think we'll be leaving tomorrow...." she said to no one in particular. "There's nothing left to do here, anyways."
heishiro
Posted: Aug 8 2008, 10:57 PM

Unregistered

name:Riku kazama

a genius boy who found the death note but he is not sure what to do with it...

user posted image

has a shinigami named mekimaru,who appears human...almost

user posted image
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Aug 8 2008, 11:23 PM

Ghetto delicious

Member No.: 99

Kida shrugged, pulling her own deathnote closer to herself as though it might dissentigrate at any given moment.
heishiro
Posted: Aug 9 2008, 10:50 AM

Unregistered

meanwhile somewhere in tokyo....

So Mekimaru why do you want me to take the death note? Riku said.

Well Riku i have heard a lot about you and lets just say...i'm curious about your abilities...

Riku glared at him for a moment...

Fine (said Riku) i'll play your game but first i have to see if this really works...

Mekimar smirked and said...hehehe...that's always fun to watch...

Pages: (172) « First ... 170 171 [172] 

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0255 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!