Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (172) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Death Note rp
Ryaku
Posted: May 5 2008, 10:57 PM

Let there be happiness upon you! 8D

Group: Creators
Member No.: 56

Rei restarted on his stack of cards. His dark eyes still glued to the TV.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 5 2008, 11:05 PM

Ghetto delicious

Member No.: 99

Right as the clock struck midnight, the man's eyes became glassed over. He flicked open the switchblade, letting it bite into his flesh. The fatal blood pooled as his feet, causing him to give convulsions.

Another job well done, Miss Kida.
Ryaku
Posted: May 6 2008, 06:00 AM

A new healine scrolled across the screen several minutes later.

Thug commits suicide in back alley

Rei sighed, "That's nothing new... A little out of the ordinary, but it's nothing I should concern myself with..." he thought as he closed his eyes.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 6 2008, 03:58 PM

Ghetto delicious

As Kida turned to flee the scene, her eyes missed an important detail. Before the man had died, his wounds spelled out the words Kira lives.
Ryaku
Posted: May 6 2008, 04:13 PM

As Rei continued staring at the screen, the announcer stopped talking and reached to his left to receive a piece of paper from the studio director. His face turned from the usual calm to one of horror. He regained his composure and cleared his throat.

He started speaking, even though a sense of fear could still be detected in his voice, "This just in! One of our reporters covering the scene of the alley suicide has just witnessed a sentence spelled in blood," a picture appeared behind the reporter reading Kira Lives.

Rei's eyes instantly darted to the picture. They widened, "So.... It wasn't just the scene of a suicide after all.... It was a murder... And the one who caused it... Was Kira..." he thought as he recalled the events that he had been studying about. Over the past several years, Rei had become a detective. He had spent much of his life studying about the Kira Case in particualar. He learned of two detectives: L and N, otherwise known as Ryuzaki and Near. L had been killed by Kira during his investigation, which was later picked up by Near. Near successfully revealed the real Kira's identity and nearly caught him. Rei discarded the thoughts of his research for the moment and stared at the blood written message.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 6 2008, 04:18 PM

Ghetto delicious

Kida sat on the park's swings, watching the police investigate the crime. Noone would ever suspect this innocent-looking highschool girl.

They're just wasting their time. an amused laugh echoed in her ear as her shinigami Shiru appeared. ”Hush now, Shiru-sama.” she whispered out of the side of her mouth. ”I want to see if we were careless about leaving evidence this time.”
Ryaku
Posted: May 6 2008, 04:21 PM

"This case is definitely worth my time..." Rei thought as he twirled his hair around his finger. He finally looked away from his screen and grabbed his laptop. The screensaver vanished. He logged on to his e-mail address and began typing.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 6 2008, 04:27 PM

Ghetto delicious

She jumped off the swings, almost kicking off her shoes in the process. ”Big brother! What happened here?” her brother was the well-known forensics expert. ”Kida, stay back! It's........ the work of Kira!” Well looks like Kira has reappeared. Shiru laughed from behind him.
Ryaku
Posted: May 6 2008, 04:34 PM

Rei finished typing his e-mail. It was an e-mail both to the director of the city's police force, as well as to the executives of the news shows.

Greetings,

As you must already know, Kira has returned. I may not be as well known as L or N, but I, too, am a detective from the same place they came from. I've decided to take on this case and try to prevent the mass homicide of people like the one that was just killed. I will do anything in my power to bring Kira to justice just as L and N did all those years ago.

P.S - "Justice will prevail".

R

He hit enter and watched the animation that always popped up when he sent an e-mail.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 6 2008, 04:42 PM

Ghetto delicious

A reporter's van pulled up. ”This just in, the legendary detective known only as R has agreed to take this case.” she proceeded to read R's letter. Damn. Kida thought to herself. Not good for me at all........ Shiru smirked. Humans, all the same. How uninteresting.
Ryaku
Posted: May 6 2008, 04:44 PM

"Let's see how this turns out..." Rei thought as he heard the reporter begin to read his letter.
diana145
Posted: May 6 2008, 05:20 PM

How Many Again?

Member No.: 22

(((can i join? th_naruto_question.gif )))
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 6 2008, 05:21 PM

Ghetto delicious

Kida slipped away from the scene, riding her bike back home. She slung her purse that contained her deathnote across the handlebars, then started pedaling furiously. Shiru glided behind her.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 6 2008, 05:22 PM

Ghetto delicious

OOC: YEEEEESH!!!!!! -huggles- welcome aboard
diana145
Posted: May 6 2008, 05:24 PM

How Many Again?

Member No.: 22

OCC: Yay! Ok, well my character's name is Akina. She also has a death note and a shinigami with the name Ringo happy.gif

Pages: (172) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0232 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!